Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers (3859 Views)

This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Very important

5 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Positivechick: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yessssssssssss
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Theundertaker(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hehehehehe Una don start
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by yanabasee1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stingy how?

Women and their fishbrain....

You asked a man for something and he says he doesn't have it or he won't give you. You asked again the second and probably the third time and he gives the same answer and booom....He's stingy....

A woman told me that, if she's working and her man isn't giving her money for her upkeep and she is using her money then she's not in a relationship and will end such relationship. What nonsense...!!

If a woman go out and hustle and make her little money. shell begin to see men as trash and sees herself as a goddess.... If she manage buy car with her money, she'll ensure that social media will capture her to stupor.

Golddiggers everywhere....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important
yes ooo, all this Penis people that we have around these days sef LMAO

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
I Am telling you lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important
God bless all men out there that won't let themselves be fleeced of their hard earned money by these creatures with nothing but vagina and a huge sense of entitlement.
Those creatures aren't even qualified to be described with the adjective "stingy".

39 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Babara1994(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have an HP pro book for sale. Hit my signature if interested.
I also have a 44k UK used HP laptop and a 38k Acer laptop for sale

14 days warranty. Click on my signature to chat

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Prinnce1: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
So men should go out and toil under rain and sun just to submit the money to girls at will. No wonder girls are patronizing native doctors in droves this days just to get power of do as I say.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by MJBOLT: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
it takes a serial begger to know a stingy person

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Vyzz: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
I really don't want to get into this kinda argument
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don't go for women you are incompatible with.

IT is not all or even most women who think, or more importantly ACT, like this.

yanabasee1:
Stingy how?

Women and their fishbrain....

You asked a man for something and he says he doesn't have it or he won't give you. You asked again the second and probably the third time and he gives the same answer and booom....He's stingy....

A woman told me that, if she's working and her man isn't giving her money for her upkeep and she is using her money then she's not in a relationship and will end such relationship. What nonsense...!!

If a woman go out and hustle and make her little money. shell begin to see men as trash and sees herself as a goddess.... If she manage buy car with her money, she'll ensure that social media will capture her to stupor.

Golddiggers everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Finnese001: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:

Another smackdown grin

But on a serious note some women no get shame again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by lightangel65i(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Go and work

5 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Finnese001: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
lightangel65i:
Go and work

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by UDUJ(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important

Last time I checked you always identified yourself as a proud feminist. The feminists I know are proud independent women and not women with an entitlement mentality. I expected better from you as a longtime nairalander. You just paved the way for these newbies and teens to attack and demean your personality.

Your post reeks of acute entitlement mentality and suggests your own type of feminism is the Nigerian poverty centric type of feminism. Sad.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
UDUJ:

Last time I checked you always identified yourself as a proud feminist. The feminists I know are proud independent women and not women with an entitlement mentality. I expected better from you as a longtime nairalander. You just paved the way for these newbies and teens to attack and demean your personality.

Your post reeks of acute entitlement mentality and suggests your own type of feminism is the Nigerian poverty centric type of feminism. Sad.
so because I am a PROUD FEMINIST I should pray for a stingy man ? Call my feminism whatever u like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
...Why Una be like this sef? See finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
"Penis people"?

Zzor:
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by PoliticallyInco: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
It beats my imagination. As a man or woman:

You are human.

You have a brain.

You have hands.

You have legs/feet.

You aren't mentally re tarded or suffering from any mental problems.

You probably went to the same school that the men attended. Or perhaps you did not go school just as some guys did not either.

So why rely on someone else's handouts so much? Because it is free?

As a woman nature simply gave you some physiological and anatomical features to allow you play the role of conceiving and nurturing (in some aspects) the human young. That's all.
Nature did not intend that you base your entire life, survival and existence on this biological/anatomical difference. Or that this biological difference should be the ticket to your next meal. It is almost like having six packs, being ripped and hoping woman spend on you and take care of your needs as a man. Just because you have muscles? Well, some men do this. Some men live like this and it is quite appalling.

Personally I am of the opinion that women will be respected more, the more they become financially independent. However, as some women will say "who respect help? Abeg dey beat me for house as long as you buy me car and carry me go shopping overseas". I usually laugh at the level of idiocy.

Nowadays, brute strength doesn't cut it. Financial and mental strength do. Quick strategic thinking and spotting opportunities then taking action to take advantage of the opportunities is very important. Women need these to get ahead. As long as a man doesn't feed you and cater for all your earthly needs, there is a little caution he displays and he watches how he behaves most times. As a matter of fact, men are known to be careful with financially independent and made women. And when you see a man who doesn't like a financially independent woman, most often than less/not he is a control freak and perhaps narcissistic. He wants to dictate and call the shots.

Anyway, what do we know? At the end of the whole situation, to everyone his own choice. Once you have made the choice, you have also chosen the consequences that come with it. With every situation, eventually, you either Adapt, Migrate or Die. I believe that all people should live for themselves first. My daughters and sons will be raised this way. Financial independence and high mental accumen. Do what makes you happy. Along the journey if you meet a person that compliments and supports your quest for your goals, dreams, aspirations and achievements and you also support theirs and then you think you want in, then fine. But DO NOT EVER TAKE OR ACCEPT THE DECISION OR COMPROMISE TO THE LEVEL WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO RELY ON YOUR SPOUSE FINANCIALLY. Not a good place to be in for anyone. Whether Male or Female.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Do NOT go for women who offer little to nothing.

Go for women who want to be partners. You yourself should want a real partnership.

Don't say you want independent women who want equality and then try and take all the space in the relationship.

Like the confused guy who wanted his wife to leave the oil job paying 3 times his own salary in Lagos to come and join him in PH.

Rgade:

God bless all men out there that won't let themselves be fleeced of their hard earned money by these creatures with nothing but vagina and a huge sense of entitlement.
Those creatures aren't even qualified to be described with the adjective "stingy".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Trex4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important
What exactly happened to being a feminist and having your own money? Isn't it Degrading to women to think that any man coming into your life must have monetary and financial value? Like a beggar and a giver sort of dichotomy? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
"Penis people"?

Issa "tit-for-tat" sturvs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Do NOT go for women who offer little to nothing.

Go for women who want to be partners. You yourself should want a real partnership.

Don't say you want independent women who want equality and then try and take all the space in the relationship.

Like the confused guy who wanted his wife to leave the oil job paying 3 times his own salary in Lagos to come and join him in PH.

The problem I have with some young adults is that they don't know what they want.
For every choice you make there are Pros and Cons.
For example, the advantage of dating an independent woman is that she's bringing something to the table.
On the flip side, that independent side of her will never allow her to be fully submissive. She has seen life, probably gone through different men, and is most likely around late 20s and above.

On the other hand, a young, docile 19 year old is younger, maybe prettier but most likely jobless.
You're going to have to spend on her.
She may or may not question your moves, but then she hasn't really experienced life. She might even be childish.

The problem is that a lot of young men (in this case) want to HAVE IT ALL.
An independent yet submissive, woman who pays her fair share of the bills and has no problem obeying whatever he says.
You can't have it all.

7 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by UDUJ(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chii59:

The problem I have with some young adults is that they don't know what they want.
For example, the advantage of dating an independent woman is that she's bringing something to the table.
On the flip side, that independent side of her will never allow her to be fully submissive. She has seen life, probably gone through different men, and is most likely around late 20s and above.

On the other hand, a young, docile 19 year old is younger, maybe prettier but most likely jobless.
She may or may not question your moves, but then she hasn't really experienced life. She might even be childish.

An independent yet submissive, woman who pays her fair share of the bills and has no problem obeying whatever he says.
You can't have it all.

You are a smart woman. Points well laid out.

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Till date, I don't know what the bolded means. This submission term is thrown around willy nilly without a clear definition of what it means. Abi are people talking about BDSM? tongue

I think sometimes people are not truthful. They say what they think they should desire. What they have heard other people say is 'normal'.

Chii59:

You can't have it all.

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Petyprincess(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol you like wahala sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Till date, I don't know what the bolded means. This submission term is thrown around willy nilly without a clear definition of what it means. Abi are people talking about BDSM? tongue

I think sometimes people are not truthful. They say what they think they should desire. What they have heard other people say is 'normal'.

Bdsm grin grin. More like dom-sub right? grin
I don't even know why someone should be demanding submission from a supposed "partner".
I mean if we're partners, why should one person be expected to submit to the other.
Simple!
Marriage in Nigeria in many cases is not a partnership. But at best a leader-follower relationship. Some are even master-slave kind of situationship.
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
UDUJ:

You are a smart woman. Points well laid out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
A lot of people seem to want the leader-follower relationship. Even in churches.

Very strange for me because that's not how ANY of the marriages in my paternal extended family is. It's like a culture shock in my own country.

At least if it is the real BDSM, it is understandable wink

Chii59:

Bdsm grin grin. More like dom-sub right? grin
I don't even know why someone should be demanding submission from a supposed "partner".
I mean if we're partners, why should one person be expected to submit to the other.
Simple!
Marriage in Nigeria in many cases is not a partnership. But at best a leader-follower relationship. Some are even master-slave kind of situationship.
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
A lot of people seem to want the leader-follower relationship. Even in churches.

Very strange for me because that's not how ANY of the marriages in my paternal extended family is. It's like a culture shock in my own country.

At least if it is the real BDSM, it is understandable wink

You're right. In this case, a lot of men demand for submission like their next breathe.
Even on nairaland.
If you see your lover as your partner you can demand loyalty, honesty and other things but not to be submissive.
For a whole adult to be made to become submissive to another adult, shows there is no equality there. None. At. All.
And the bdsm thing sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Trex4:
What exactly happened to being a feminist and having your own money? Isn't it Degrading to women to think that any man coming into your life must have monetary and financial value? Like a beggar and a giver sort of dichotomy? undecided
hving my own money imply I pray or date a stingy man ? Tufia

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re A Freaking Prostitute... / "Nothing Is Impossible" – Big Truck Speeding On Expressway Without Front Tires / Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.