Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? (28885 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / See Drama As Lady’s Boyfriend Shows Up After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

It's not me; I'm asking for a friend.

Lol!

Written English master. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Don't be an intruder.

You have the audacity to call someone an intruder, yet you barge in on people's comments disrespectfully, trying to point out typographical errors (often cos they're typing quickly) without the courtesy of a polite explanation. You're the biggest hypocrite and interloper on Nairaland. YOU ARE THE UNCULTURED INTRUDER!

No sensible comment or contribution to the discourse. The fact you can't explain your lame corrections can only stem from 3 reasons:

1. Your activities here are motivated by ego and you want people to stroke your bloated ego by calling you 'prof' or 'English teacher.' It's a claptrap.

2. You're not confident enough to write more than a single line so people will not see your errors and bust your bubble. Guy, you can't write nii? Even your mentions are one liners and you're supposed to be a grammar Nazi? SMH.

3. You don't completely understand the principle of the grammar you're trying to correct, so you can't really explain your corrections.

On a final note, I've written another quick 5-6 paragraphs without breaking a sweat. Mr. Grammar Nazi, write at least 2 paragraphs nah... cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
WritePal:

You have the audacity to call someone an intruder, yet you barge in on people's comments disrespectfully, trying to point out typographical errors (often cos they're typing quickly) without the courtesy of a polite explanation. You're the biggest hypocrite and interloper on Nairaland.

No sensible comment or contribution to the discourse. The fact you can't explain your lame corrections can only stem from 3 reasons:

1. Your activities here are motivated by ego and you want people to stroke your bloated ego by calling you 'prof' or 'English teacher.' It's a claptrap.

2. You're not confident enough to write more than a single line so people will not see your errors and bust your bubble. Guy, you can't write nii? Even your mentions are one liners and you're supposed to be a grammar Nazi? SMH.

3. You don't completely understand the principle of the grammar you're trying to correct, so you can't really explain your corrections.

On a final note, I've written another quick 5-6 paragraphs without breaking a sweat. Mr. Grammar Nazi, write at least 2 paragraphs nah... cool
...burst...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by bluefilm: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
To answer your question OP, if I'm no longer interested, I may no longer call the girl.

No more visiting.

No more hanging out together.

No more passion.

No more kisses and hugs.

No more eating of her food.

And the last but not the least..

No more sex.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Arizonaguy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Drchristian:
1.If you call to wanna visit him, he will say: "He's not at home" and he will never schedule or create a time for you to visit him.

2.It will take several hours before he returns your missed calls or no call.

3.Check if his friends are interested and wanna talk to you.. if not, move on with your life.

4.Check in his body language if he's flirting, like trying to impress u or bn enthusiastic around you.

5. If any of your boyfriend's friend sud approach you lyk asking you out for a date, that means your boyfriend has told them you're a side chick and ur bf friend also want a tip of d iceberg of what you will offer while it last.

6.He doesn't want to be around you for too long so as not to chase hot girls away from him.

7.He doesn't talk much

8. Common recharge charge you will not get tokless of investing in you.
#8 is a no no , how is sending a girl recharge card synonymous with investing in her
i think you have to review the above mention
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...burst...

Please run along to play with your fellow SSCE holders with C4 English. I'm not your mate.

Please people, ignore this guy. He can't write 2 sentences without an error. Anyone seen him write a single sensible sentence before? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Optionally:
Please i am just asking for a friend

its alway a friend! We nigerians when we're asking smtin its always for friend, someone i know etc
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
WritePal:

Please run along to play with your fellow SSCE holders with C4 English. I'm not your mate.

Please people, ignore this guy. He can't write 2 sentences without an error. Anyone seen him write a single sensible sentence before? grin

I have never seen a more puerile and foolish comment. Why do you think you must be heeded?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
1. Hardly answers ur miss calls 2.he hardly calls u 3. He always gives excuse about being too busy anytime u manage to see him 4. He tells u he loves u like his younger sis 4.picks up unnecessary quarrels with u .. ..etc.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by donkossy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
donbachi:
Unnecessary display of anger,quarrelsome and accusations....but,why are you asking?if he nolonger wants you...call it a quit..as long as wetin u carry come,u still carry am go.
e no possible gaan
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Aliu0000: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please house,who has information aboutA&P biscuits company at dopemu.i want to know their salary structure and their welfare for their staff.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Staru1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
* He'll give u distance..
**He'll insult u in any slight mistake.
*** He'll turn to be Mr.busy----mr.no time
****once his friends start asking u out, it's also a sign.
meeting with him will no longer be as usual, He'll prefer hideout.
He will keep reminding ur past, even d ones u confessed out of love.
questions like; what have u contributed to his life since he met u will start.
he will always feel furious whenever u are stating ur needs.....
op, u re not a new born baby, change is constant, I know u will recognise it when u see one.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
donkossy:
e no possible gaan
donship rule 1:dont disagree with ur senior don...u just did so.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by sonofoluku: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
omooba969:
He cares for you more,

He calls you more,

He plans vacation with you,

He spoils you with gifts,

He calls to hear your voice before he goes to sleep,

He is eager to introduce you to his family and friends & does an excellent PR job on your behalf.

He pays attention to you,

He protects your interest,

He fvcks you silly, ensuring that you enjoy the sex,

He seeks your opinion on sturvz before he executes the plan,

He is sensitive to your needs,

He conveniently shares the same humour with you,

He approaches all things, pertaining to you, in love - warns you in love, instructs you in love, rebukes you in love.

Wetin remain ooooo... grin

Lol sarcasm
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by otherway: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Optionally:

There is no big deal even if you are asking for yourself.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
generationz:

the best way to know is to ask directly.
many things can lead a person to become distant in a relationship which might not indicate that he wants out.

He might be feeling low because he isn't were he wished the would be at that period.

He might have pursued and lost something (job ,contract, degree) and is feeling down.

He might even be depressed that he isn't living up to expectations as a boyfriend.

ladies should from time to time be able to ask questions like 'where is this relationship heading to' . There is nothing wrong about it and it is better to ask than to have wasted years with the wrong person.

If asking doesn't yeild result , the next step would be to investigate or snoop

whatever length you choose to go in this is up to you.
Dats why communication is the best...if it's work or any of doz u named then she knows d issue nd how to cope wit it. Guys shud b able to b just b straight nd stop putting ladies in Dis situation.
And seriously we know wen he's not interested, but we kip hoping for a miracle.. too bad
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you had to ask then he lost interest long ago.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by poweredcom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Just change am for the babe simple
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Andyskyz: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wickedness at its peak Why do u want to destroy your friends relationship
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Leo10000(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
generationz:

the best way to know is to ask directly.
many things can lead a person to become distant in a relationship which might not indicate that he wants out.

He might be feeling low because he isn't were he wished the would be at that period.

He might have pursued and lost something (job ,contract, degree) and is feeling down.

He might even be depressed that he isn't living up to expectations as a boyfriend.

ladies should from time to time be able to ask questions like 'where is this relationship heading to' . There is nothing wrong about it and it is better to ask than to have wasted years with the wrong person.

If asking doesn't yeild result , the next step would be to investigate or snoop

whatever length you choose to go in this is up to you.

Nice one bro,ur point is really a sign of someone being emotionally intelligent,but sometimes our hearts do give us away from being rational in judgement,in any form of relationship,communication is d key,although d signs she is seeing at the moment ar subtle form of communicating too but its always good to know where u stand in people's life,the young man might be depressed or really facing life realities as u have said.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by cameeeeel(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
omooba969:
He cares for you more,

He calls you more,

He is eager to introduce you to his family and friends & does an excellent PR job on your behalf.

He approaches all things, pertaining to you, in love - warns you in love, instructs you in love, rebukes you in love.

u really don't get d Op
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by greggng: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Optionally:

He will not do pre-intimacy to get you wet before fucking you front and back. When you noticed this pls know that he has lost interest in you. Again he nags at everything....even if you wanna dash him money he will insult you and even insult yiur family....I can teach you more
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Raphael81(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by generationz(f): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Leo10000:

Nice one bro,ur point is really a sign of someone being emotionally intelligent,but sometimes our hearts do give us away from being rational in judgement,in any form of relationship,communication is d key,although d signs she is seeing at the moment ar subtle form of communicating too but its always good to know where u stand in people's life,the young man might be depressed or really facing life realities as u have said.

I'm a lady.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by neyur: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Optionally:
liar
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

Dats why communication is the best...if it's work or any of doz u named then she knows d issue nd how to cope wit it. Guys shud b able to b just b straight nd stop putting ladies in Dis situation.
And seriously [/b]we know wen he's not interested, but we kip hoping for a miracle[b].. too bad
This is where some of us can't help it.
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by ibkkk(f): 3:10am On Sep 02, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Stop asking for a friend always, to tell you the truth, the guy who loves you will do everything to show he loves you. Anything outside this is nothing but an impending doom, don't wait for him to tell you "I can't keep you anylonger" take the painful step and quit and you'll be Happy you did in no time

Nice one!
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by sweetilicious(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
SaucyBenks:
He avoids you, does not return your calls like he use to, doesn't make out time for you any more, raises his voice at every slight provocation, doesn't care to know what the problem is with you when it's obvious you're sad and finally, if he suddenly always wanna have sex with you everytime you are with him.. (he's tryna eat more of it before you get the message that you should be his past already.)
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by sweetilicious(f): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2018
omooba969:
He cares for you more,

He calls you more,

He approaches all things pertaining to you in love - warns you in love, instructs you in love, rebukes you in love.

Lol.This one is for a guy that is still interested in dating her.She needs non interest
Re: What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? by omooba969(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
Lol.This one is for a guy that is still interested in dating her.She needs non interest

Obvious you didn't get the sarcasm. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Not All Women Want Your Money… / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.