Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos (13618 Views)

The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Alezy(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

You have to understand that black America and white America are two different cultures, we are not one just because we are in the same country. The Gumbo, jambalaya and the collard greens are traditionally black American food created by our ancestors. Some white people eat it but most have never heard of it before, they have heard of SOUL FOOD/BLACK AMERICAN dishes but have never tried it. I guess whites eat the same food that rest of America eats, it varies since there are so many different cultures here.
thumbs up. Hawayu? U didn't reply my mail till now. Why?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I look forward to those ones. Have a good night rest...I have to go.
are u kimbraa? i saw u today coming from management science and heading towards june 12. u are dark in complexion and short in stature. you wore a black short skirt and a grey design top with a book in ur hand.
ur dp in kimbraa account coincides with the face i saw today in uniben
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
are u kim.braa? i saw u today coming from management science and heading towards june 12. u are dark in complexion and short in stature. you wore a black short skirt and a grey design top with a book in ur hand.
ur dp in kim.braa account coincides with the face i saw today in uniben
Hmmm! I guess you did.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Who takes Guinness with indomie?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are everything that is wrong with being rich..

money don't suit you,,, we could mistake your face for Anini...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

You are both money and poverty Miss road..

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by PECON1(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Who takes Guinness with indomie?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are everything that is wrong with being rich..

money don't suit you,,, we could mistake your face for Anini...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

You are both money and poverty Miss road..

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...
your very wicked
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Hmmm! I guess you did.
good. now wey i don finally see ur face now, no time to be playing hide and seek games with me cheesy
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
good. now wey i don finally see ur face now, no time to be playing hide and seek games with me cheesy
So why did you just pass when you recognised me? Who's now playing hide and seek game? SHM. grin
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
So why did you just pass when you recognised me? Who's now playing hide and seek game? SHM. grin
i was scared you'd snubbed me
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
i was scared you'd snubbed me
Ok. grin
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by khiaa(f): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Alezy:
thumbs up. Hawayu? U didn't reply my mail till now. Why?

You got mail Alezy.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by DateMynd44(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Ok. grin
so how about next time?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Alezy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
khiaa:

You got mail.
replied
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
What does this clown do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos) / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.