Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. (2120 Views)

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Amakababe(f): 2:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Yes, i saw him last semester (around first week of June) walking towards my direction with his close friend. And I was leaning onto a pole when I heard voices behind me from a distance.
I turned back and our eyes met. He immediately changed his smiling facial expression to something I've never seen before.

I saw it, yes I did. The hate in his eyes when he saw me, it came all the way from beneath his soul.
I'm no kid, I knew what I saw, unexplainable.
If looks could kill, I probably won't be typing this.
And I thought he wanted me all along. Foolish me. The tears I cried for him , the hurt.

I know better now

I'll never forget that look, neither will I forgive him for looking at me that way. Never.
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by SaucyBenks(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2018
It's obvious you just woke up from a bad dream ... It's 2:47am young lady.
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2018
undecided Oh lawd it's just too early for this sh!t.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by kodded(m): 5:39am On Sep 02, 2018
why do you choose to display your madness on a Sunday morning sad

3 Likes

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by mgtow: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Mumu
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Amakababe(f): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2018
SaucyBenks:
It's obvious you just woke up from a bad dream ... It's 2:47am young lady.
oh what is wrong with you naira landers?

Can't you keep sarcarsm apart for once?
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Amakababe(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2018
mgtow:
Mumu
Headlesschicken:
undecided Oh lawd it's just too early for this sh!t.... embarassed
y'all in here are sick. Smh
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Skmoda360(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2018
what the Bleep is this?
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by mgtow: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Amakababe:
y'all in here are sick. Smh
Have you sorted out your GP before looking into people's eyes?

2 Likes

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by SaucyBenks(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Amakababe:
oh what is wrong with you naira landers?

Can't you keep sarcarsm apart for once?
ma'am, you seem frustrated at the site of my comment... So sorry about that. �
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Inspiration007: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2018
This Moniker ne'er disappoints

1 Like

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Inspiration007:
This Moniker ne'er disappoints

At all...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by thanki410(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
he who must grow must let go

1 Like

Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by milemimi93(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes, i saw him last semester (around first week of June) walking towards my direction with his close friend. And I was leaning onto a pole when I heard voices behind me from a distance.
I turned back and our eyes met. He immediately changed his smiling facial expression to something I've never seen before.

I saw it, yes I did. The hate in his eyes when he saw me, it came all the way from beneath his soul.
And I thought he wanted me all along. Foolish me. The tears I cried for him , the hurt.

I know better now

I'll never forget that look, neither will I forgive him for looking at me that way. Never.
Look at him with so much love in ur eyes.
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by royalair(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amakababe:

I know better now

did you disappoint him ?
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Bahddo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Drama queen
Re: He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. by Gaspardd(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amakababe:

I know better now

Not like i give a shit, but you re like a mad man on methamphetamin ranting up and down the neighbourhood wrecking havoc, just that you re doing that on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders I Need Advice / Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers / See Why That Lady Wants You So Bad And Won't Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.