Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) (6166 Views)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by cyborg44: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Have your partner ever gazed at you like this with such love and affection?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
cyborg44:
Have your partner ever gazed at you like this with such love and affection?

She was batshit crazy tho. Probably not a good example

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by cyborg44: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

She was batshit crazy tho. Probably not a good example
Yeh I know. Just an illustration
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by PlayMaker14: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2021
My ex did.... But it was the first day we met she looked at me like that and smile.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
On top wetin?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by KingDash: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2021
naija babes no go look you like this except say you be rich man.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2021
The guy is cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Brainard22: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Ontop my money?
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by doggedfighter(f): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Nairaland boys won't understand the gaze.

They will interpret it as asking them for money.

Love language flies over their head.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Yeah, all the time....with a smile similar to that

All I say is " You cool? " with a smile
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Truvelisback(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
I was like this dude until ladies started with their wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nairaland boys won't understand the gaze.

They will interpret it as asking them for money.

Love language flies over their head.
Bolded is a reality fact. When she stares that way,I know she about to Bill me cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Divoc19(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
I don't normally know, and when I find out I become uncomfortable with the person.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Hayee(f): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
naija babes no go look you like this except say you be rich man.
yeah because they are only attracted to gold diggers tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh,na banny wey go stare at me like that from now till this kind time next year I go carry go watch chelsea live match for Stamford bridge cheesy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by KingDash: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
yeah because we are gold diggers tongue
oh cool.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Danielkelly: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Yes o for Inside churuch she wan use her eyeballs swallow me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Boogyman557: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GO LIE U, E GET D KIND WEED WEY I GO KUSH, NA SO I GO DE LOOK D WEED.. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by DreamyEyes: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
I was like this dude until ladies started with their wahala.
please what's the title of the movie on that image?
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Truvelisback(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021
DreamyEyes:
U can title it whatever u chose to title it as long as it tallies with the image.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Vanilla4(f): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2021
I don't have a partner but, yes to the post topic.
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by DreamyEyes: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
U can title it whatever u chose to title it as long as it tallies with the image.
oga you for just talk say you no sabi the name of the movie, simple!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Eyinju112(f): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Hahaha

Nairaland guys no get joy grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Joelobioha(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
DreamyEyes:
have seen the movie.. Quite horror.. its about a racist couple whos daughter got married to a black guy..they kicked against their relationship but with time they began to accept him..bla bla..I'll get back to you
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Nonexisting: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
If a vaginarian looks at me like that, I will dump her ass. I don't love any and I don't want any to love me because it's scam. Today she will love you like crazy and tomorrow, she will put sniper in your food. It's better we start by tolerating each other with little or no affection as long as we focus on the things that keep us together and respect each other. True love only exist in movies and novels. We all love for a reason and when the reason disappears, the love dies. If you believe your woman loves you so much, pretend to be broke for just a month or pay a PI to monitor her for just a week and come back to tell us the result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by DreamyEyes: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Joelobioha:
have seen the movie.. Quite horror.. its about a racist couple whos daughter got married to a black guy..they kicked against their relationship but with time they began to accept him..bla bla..I'll get back to you
ok thanks. Still need the title though
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Joelobioha(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=DreamyEyes post=107517975]ok thanks. Still need the title though[/quote lemme check I'll get back to you ASAP
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by pansophist(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Yes. All the girls I've dated looks at me like that. If you date girls that love you, she will look at you like this naturally. She would gaze at you like a perfectly finished work of art, and wonder how lucky she is to be your bride.

Lots of men are dating women that do not love them, so they don't know how a woman's natural love feels like. And if you've been with a woman that love you once, and experience love for what it is, you'll hardly fall for one that doesn't loves you.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Joelobioha(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
DreamyEyes:
the movies title is"GET OUT".
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Joelobioha(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2021
DreamyEyes:
the movies title is"GET OUT".check it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by DreamyEyes: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Joelobioha:
the movies title is"GET OUT".check it
lol. You dey whine me
Re: Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) by Joelobioha(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
DreamyEyes:
lol. You dey whine me
I'm serious that's the movie title sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! / Why Is Dating Such A Challenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.