Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? (14607 Views)

Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Jman06(m): 3:34am On Sep 03, 2018
That should only be in the north. Here in the south we already have many factors regulating childbirth such as late marriage.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by resurgent2019: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Jiang:

Why should I threaten a fellow brother from the east, no am not like that, one of my brother married ur kind, he got like two kids already.

Personally I don't give a shyt about ur religion, be it a pagan, Muslim, Christian, Jewish as long as you don't get in my way. We cool, but try to touch me or any of my family members I WILL EXTERMINATE YOU grin

I am Yoruba. You think it is only igbos that can’t stand the illiteracy and backwardness of you northerners in Nigeria?

Like I said, southerners will be free from the North sometime soon.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by resurgent2019: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I am southerner oh.
And I know what I am saying.
Having less children is the least of our problems.
Getting good hands to manage our resource is what we should be fighting for.

You think north are your problems?
SMH.
The typical lazy man's mentality is the easy catch of passing the buck.
The north has nothing to do with holding you or us down.
Did the north tell James Ibori to loot Delta state treasury?
Did the northerners tell Lucky Igbenedion to loot Edo state money?
Please, let's face our problems ourselves and stop looking for convenient excuses that will never fly.

Having more children should be a boon not a bane for a country that values it's intellectual resources.

Continue lying to yourself that you are a southerner. Even southern Muslims can’t think like you think. We shall be free even if it involves war.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by SirToothBrush: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2018
wirinet:

Does yahweh's plan include expanding the size of the earth, or creating another earth? The earth can only accommodate a certain number of people in terms of resources and even space. The world's population is projected to hit 9.6billion by 2050, how does yahweh plan to deal with it.
He needs to give another command - Go Ye, But Do Not Multiply Any More.
lol you definitely didn't catch the joke. Am far from religious
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by raumdeuter: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Why are you people always concluding wrongly.
Who told you the man who is poor today won't become rich tomorrow?
Are the one assigning the riches of God to people.
I have seen some so called rich people who have one kid but are very poor in managing the child they have, and child end up becoming a nuisance to the society.
This is a wrong thing to start with.

Then if the person becomes rich, he can have more.

Having children without resources to car for them is evil
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Angrymode: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2018
YEAH, AY, YEP AND YES
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by alezzy13: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Jman06:
That should only be in the north. Here in the south we already have many factors regulating childbirth such as late marriage.

Keep deceiving yourself. While I agree it's more pronounced in the north, the problem of population cuts across all zones, and I'm speaking as one who has travelled widely.

Check our stats for total fertility rate.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by alezzy13: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Why are you people always concluding wrongly.
Who told you the man who is poor today won't become rich tomorrow?
Are the one assigning the riches of God to people.
I have seen some so called rich people who have one kid but are very poor in managing the child they have, and child end up becoming a nuisance to the society.
This is a wrong thing to start with.

Guys pls stop this trash. No one is saying poor people shouldn't have children, but they have a manageable number.

Yes there are some rich spoilt children who become nuisances (eg cultists) but the fact remains that a majority of them are from poor families who no opportunity to empower themselves.

Imagine a case where a guys knocks at your door by 6am like he about to break it down. What's the problem? Oh sorry he says, my wife just put to bed and doesn't have N500 to pay the local birth attendant. And that's not the worst of it, the man already has a BATTALION of children at home. Almost none at school. This is not a made up story. It happens almost eveyday. Until we deal with the population issue especially if you have very poor source of income then the poverty issue will never abate
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am Yoruba. You think it is only igbos that can’t stand the illiteracy and backwardness of you northerners in Nigeria?

Like I said, southerners will be free from the North sometime soon.

Why do you make it seem like we are forcing you to stay, you can just leave, or collude with Biafrans to make your own country, I really do not care,

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by omoelerin1: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
dominique:
Even though I don't support the tribal tone of the Op, I believe the government should put restrictions on the number of children couples should have especially in the rural areas. Mind you, it's not only the northerners that have multiple kids. Southerners, easterners and westerners are also guilty of same.
It is you people in the cities that have a lot of problems. Let them regulate their birth rate. Rural areas are not suffering from over population. In fact, one of their major problems is under population. So, leave us alone.
Who is government, to be deciding the number of children they should be having. After all, most of rural areas in Nigeria do not feel the existence of govt.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2018
freshkpomo:
i am glad to hear that.. But u just said your family so that settles it.... Goodluck with large nuclear family, there is a parable in benin that says when zou give birth to too many children,that is when u start giving birth to thieves, witches,cultist,prostitutes e.t.c .. I am not saying thats going to be your case, i am talking about Nigeria generally. The law of diminishing return will continue to hit us with the rise in population.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by omoelerin1: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2018
This op is very stupid and a tribal bigot.
Northerners are not giving birth for the purpose of political domination as you want us to believe. It is more or less a social cultural thing.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Tundeobama(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2018
gnykelly:

in a free country as ours government don't legislate on private issues.
you so dumb why do you think much poverty is peculiar to state with parents that give birth to children you can't provide food clothing and shelter?why do you think wester worlds check population through emigration and birth control.All this primary school drop out.I guess you always happy seeing Almajiri on the streetFor every child you give birth to and you cannot provide for making him criminal God will punish your likes.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Tundeobama(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
dragon2:
Nigeria's problem is not population,but productivity.The US we are all fighting to go to is MORE populated than we are.Policies to increase the nations productivity is by far more important than regulating the non-criminal activities of people. Saudi-Arabia with a smaller population (30 million approx) than the US (325 Million) is not more productive,neither is Yemen (30 million approx) richer.
nobody needs to tell me you are olodo who never attended Economics class before.Before USA increase in population Gdp must be able care for the current population.Nigeria is increasing with Gdp and infrastructure that can only cater for less than 90million,making 87million live in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by revolt(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Its not just common sense. Even the eco system has devised means for population control ie herbivores always beside water surrounded by good(resources)and CARNIVORES; with scavengers lurking by . If africa needs to move forward its not just population control we require. We need a EUGENIC movement. There are certain ppl that are less productive than the rest. We select the progressive ppl and boost their population and greatly reduce the retrogrates.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
dominique:
Even though I don't support the tribal tone of the Op, I believe the government should put restrictions on the number of children couples should have especially in the rural areas. Mind you, it's not only the northerners that have multiple kids. Southerners, easterners and westerners are also guilty of same.

Nigerians (ignorant ones anyways) will be blaming northerners alone for this child breeding madness, but its a national issue, especially in rural areas

I have seen this fvckery a lot during my little tour of southern Nigeria undecided

Women with 7, 8, even 9 kids and they are not even up to 44

I even have a village aunty with 12 kids

We need to set up a covert operation to sterilize a lot of people in Nigeria /Africa before our society becomes something else

desperate times desperate measures

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by masseratti: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
dragon2:

Please,give me a break.Who uses the oil the US has? Is it not the US itself?! Does she sell it as a natural resource or does she consume it herself AND IMPORT more for productivity? we don't know the value of crude oil viz-a-viz productivity,that is why we sell it for money. To lazy unproductive people,crude oil is a commodity you sell.The US does not have enough,is hoarding what she has,and buys wherever she can.Why? Because she uses it to drive economic growth.So does china,but not Nigeria. Nigeria sell oil the way a drunkard sells farmland.
Population density? Do you know that the U.K. England is more dense than Nigeria with less resource? It is all about growing and harnessing your "people power"
I don't know where you get your statistics from but US has more oil than you think, the oil firms are owned by private entities who pay tax to the state and federal government, not having enough crude does not mean its not getting money from what she is producing, let me break it down for you like a 5years old USA produce 11million barrels per day for a population of 350 million, Nigeria does 2 million barrels per day for a population of 180 million, American produce 5 times what we produce for double our population.
UK population density? That's largely due to migration and the UK also has oil in the North Sea, the UK is not more than the size of South West Nigeria, Taiwan is not bigger than lagos and ogún state together, their population density is understandable, Nigerian case is total mess.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
gnykelly:

in a free country as ours government don't legislate on private issues.

then they should set up a covert agency to sterilize these deplorables, like it's done in some countries

we can't continue like this
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Indomie generation thinking post. Nevertheless, my father has 6children,my grand parents had numerous kids. It is a JOY 4 parents that their children be better than them. As long as i will take care of them sufficiently. As 4 me ,my future wife dont expect to give me 1 or 2 chidren....ki lo de! Na ki wasa ne. Na wash. Nobody should quote me n say rubbish.

not everyone here is an "indomie generation"

And I see you are aboki from the Hausa you spoke

Anyways, if you are well to do, you can have more kids you can take care of if you like.

But as for the almajiri and deplorables, their population needs to be checked
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2018
lefulefu:
U just bringing up the issue of northerners for ur postcheesy. Oga op i am very sure na we dey born pass northerners. U can imagine a cabu cabu driver having 3 wives with 15 children...plus the sidechicks and children wey im don born for outside ooo. Dis is what plays in many poor southern homes. Govt should regulate the issue of children and especially among very poor ppl.its long overdue.

you got that right

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by banio: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
It is a good idea and an ideal one to regulate everything including number of children. But Can Nigeria Government ever be responsible to us. There are so many things to regulate in Nigeria: crude oil theft and bunkering, sooth everywhere in Niger delta due to illegal refining, casualisation in oil and gas etc.

Can the government regulate anything ?
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

My sister,everything have it's good and bad side.
And I think having more children should be a boon not a bane in a country like Nigeria.
It is simply because we lack the managerial capacity to utilise our God given resources that's why we campaigning for child control.
China had made a policy then on one-child per couple I know they have now reversed it because they saw the negative consequence of it.

Nigeria had way too much resources that cater for the need of everyone in West Africa it is just greed that is our major problems, and the dearth in human capacity.
If we can focus more on utilising our human resources to make good use of what we have,most of you will drop this idea.

they have reversed it because they have achieved their aim.

Their population over the decades have peaked and balanced, and at the same time, they are now well off.

But then, even after that, the culture of having less children has been inculcated in the Chinese already, so the law has achieved the aim.

so the law can be scrapped
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by MissWrite(f): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Yes, I think child-bearing should be regulated in Nigeria. There are just too many children left destitute on the streets these days; and increase in crime is often a consequence of that. People should be prohibited from irresponsible procreation.

However, the government must do its own bit before it can even conceive of such a decree. The reasons many Unenlightened Nigerians have so many children are: one, children are their pension plan. The more children they have, the greater the chances of at least one being successful enough to take care of them in their old age; two, skewed-religiosity, resistance to family planning, and ignorance (or may be they are one and the same). Some people believe that the womb is an orifice opened by God whenever he wishes to visit an unsuspecting family with children, and that they should not have any influence over the issue. They dance to Genesis 1:28 and fail to heed 1 Timothy 5:8; three, hypocritical abortion laws. I will not expatiate on this controversial subject; plus, a lot of people wear children like an emblem or a testament of their virility/fertility. If they don't have them, they fear that their 'enemies' would have a good laugh believing that their case was safe with the devil. So, in order to shut them up, they ensure people can see how dearly they are loved by God by having as many children as possible. I think this comes down to values.

Thankfully, things are already beginning to change with education. Young parents are approaching the issue more intelligently these days. They think about the financial commitment (in school fees especially) because they accept their responsibility. Gone (or going) are the days when it was the norm to send your children away to be raised by well-off distant relatives or even absolute strangers. We are gradually departing from the extended-family style of living and adopting the nuclear model. Whatever the responsible factor for this is, is a different matter. But, enlightened young parents are cutting their coat according to their size where child-bearing is concerned.

While we evidently need to provide proper education, we desperately need a better scheme for providing some form of economic security to reduce the pressure to procreate, before we can expect people to curtail their child-bearing. Right now, it's a catch22, because you have the growing population complicating the effort to provide a more secure environment, and a population that needs to procreate to increase its chances of providing security in old age because of dire economic conditions. Something has to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Gerrard59:
https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

I said same two years ago and was severely criticised for it.

Well, you cannot ban people from procreation like the Chinese 'cos of the differences between both nations. Culturally, politically, religiously and otherwise we're different. However, education (secular) should be promoted, female education should be encouraged further; the economy should be improved - incomes raised, contraceptives made available, abortion legalised and lots more.

Countries like China and Singapore had strong leaders and institutions to enforce the law. Even Singapore had difficulties enforcing because she is more democratic than China. It'd be difficult to enforce such laws in Nigeria. But yeah! We need it.

P.S. Having a large population is not necessarily a good thing economically. Last I checked, our purchasing power is very low compared to say the Swiss or Singaporeans.

help me tell them o
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Ugosample(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why do you want to force having more children on Nigerians? Do you think many southerners are happy living in the same nation with Hausas/Northerners?

Your advocacy for having more children is part of the reason why southerners want the country Balkanized. We cannot continue to Stomach this kind of ideology from be northerners. Some of us are not happy with the way the country is.

Having so many kids is a national issue, not just an aboki thing

Even we from the east know that in the villages, our aunties there dey born like rat cheesy

Otherwise how do you explain our ethnic group being the second most populous in Nigeria despite the land mass of the SE, and the fact that our people were kidnapped in theyr millions to b sold as slaves undecided

We need a NATIONAL POLICY to stem this tide

or we will regret in the next 30 yrs
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by bongolistik(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

There's no any complex problem.
The problem is the extremely irresponsible leadership.
That is exactly what made it complex, reason you used the word "extreme"

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by dragon2(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Tundeobama:

nobody needs to tell me you are olodo who never attended Economics class before.Before USA increase in population Gdp must be able care for the current population.Nigeria is increasing with Gdp and infrastructure that can only cater for less than 90million,making 87million live in abject poverty.

You have exposed the fact that you are suffering from 'Dutch disease'. "GDP must be able to care for current population"? Is GDP free food? Do you not know what the "P" in GDP means? It means Product,the result of labour of some sort,not free oil. if Nigerias' GDP can cater for only a small population is it the problem of population or low productivity of the people? If we cut the population will productivity rise? No. Nigerians will indeed get richer with a smaller population but will not get more productive like the UK or US.

The are a lot of able bodied young productive men/women moving about aimlessly looking for work.That is productive capacity going to waste.Is it due to High Population or poor Government policy on Economic Growth.The lack of factories in Nigeria,is it due to population?

In a productive country,each person adds to the GDP and wealth through some form of employment. Inversely,in a resource based country like Nigeria suffering from Dutch disease, each individual subtracts from wealth(oil) and does not add to production.
Again, cutting the population will make us richer,but not more productive.That is why even though Monaco's GDP per capita is more than twice the US,the US is economically more powerful than Monaco.
The comments here about reduction in population is all about increasing individual wealth from oil not GDP production. That is a Lazy man's solution to economic problems. Cut our population and the GDP will remain the same,that is proof we are unproductive.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by dragon2(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
masseratti:
I don't know where you get your statistics from but US has more oil than you think, the oil firms are owned by private entities who pay tax to the state and federal government, not having enough crude does not mean its not getting money from what she is producing, let me break it down for you like a 5years old USA produce 11million barrels per day for a population of 350 million, Nigeria does 2 million barrels per day for a population of 180 million, American produce 5 times what we produce for double our population.
UK population density? That's largely due to migration and the UK also has oil in the North Sea, the UK is not more than the size of South West Nigeria, Taiwan is not bigger than lagos and ogún state together, their population density is understandable, Nigerian case is total mess.

Let me enlighten you. The 11 Mbpd the US makes is for the internal economy of the US. i.e. for economic growth,not export. Like fertilizer for a farmer. The 2 Mbpd that Nigeria Generates is NOT for the internal economy. Nigeria is like a farmer selling his fertilizer to buy ogogoro. Hence Dutch disease.It is like a farmer addicted to alcohol,who sells his fertilizer to fund his addiction while remaining dirt poor.
Instead of a productive economy that has enough Electricity and Factories to cater for her population,produce the goods she consumes and export the excess finished product. We are all here waiting for the white man to search,find,extract,transport and sell our oil in his country and throw the few pennies we get each month to us to fight over.Lets face it, oil allocation is the life of Nigeria isnt it? Is the monthly oil allocation we depend on generated based on population? No. Hence,our wealth is not based on the productivity of our people but that of the nations that buy our oil. If tomorrow they say oil is 50K we will go broke,even with a population of 5 Million.

A rich country is a country that produces almost all she needs internally while exporting the excess for money. While,a poor country is one that can't produce what she needs even if her life depended on it. It has nothing to do with population. If not Niger would have a larger GDP than Canada.

How is Taiwan's population understandable while Nigeria's is a mess,except that Taiwan has a very productive Human Capital?.Does that Tiny island have any resource? They would have been worse than Nigeria,if they did not develop their Human resource.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by masseratti: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2018
dragon2:

Let me enlighten you. The 11 Mbpd the US makes is for the internal economy of the US. i.e. for economic growth,not export. Like fertilizer for a farmer. The 2 Mbpd that Nigeria Generates is NOT for the internal economy. Nigeria is like a farmer selling his fertilizer to buy ogogoro. Hence Dutch disease.It is like a farmer addicted to alcohol,who sells his fertilizer to fund his addiction while remaining dirt poor.
Instead of a productive economy that has enough Electricity and Factories to cater for her population,produce the goods she consumes and export the excess finished product. We are all here waiting for the white man to search,find,extract,transport and sell our oil in his country and throw the few pennies we get each month to us to fight over.Lets face it, oil allocation is the life of Nigeria isnt it? Is the monthly oil allocation we depend on generated based on population? No. Hence,our wealth is not based on the productivity of our people but that of the nations that buy our oil. If tomorrow they say oil is 50K we will go broke,even with a population of 5 Million.

A rich country is a country that produces almost all she needs internally while exporting the excess for money. While,a poor country is one that can't produce what she needs even if her life depended on it. It has nothing to do with population. If not Niger would have a larger GDP than Canada.

How is Taiwan's population understandable while Nigeria's is a mess,except that Taiwan has a very productive Human Capital?.Does that Tiny island have any resource? They would have been worse than Nigeria,if they did not develop their Human resource.
lolz I laugh in Cantonese with your postulation, a rich country is what? Oga please this is a public forum, let me explain it to you in a plain language, America does 11mbp we do 2mpd,they have 350 million people we have conservatively 150 million, they tax their oil companies 37% we tax 45%,plus NNPC, do the maths they have more money to spend on each individual than we do, forget about export or import, the point is what does each government get as tax and royalties divided by the population, may then you can understand why our population is a mess and disaster, we are the poorest in the world #fact. The only way out is if we restructure and make our taxation workable.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by dragon2(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
masseratti:
lolz I laugh in Cantonese with your postulation, a rich country is what? Oga please this is a public forum, let me explain it to you in a plain language, America does 11mbp we do 2mpd,they have 350 million people we have conservatively 150 million, they tax their oil companies 37% we tax 45%,plus NNPC, do the maths they have more money to spend on each individual than we do, forget about export or import, the point is what does each government get as tax and royalties divided by the population, may then you can understand why our population is a mess and disaster, we are the poorest in the world #fact. The only way out is if we restructure and make our taxation workable.

Do you think Nigeria cannot generate more than 2Mbpd? We wont be allowed by OPEC,simple. The 11Mbpd the US generates is not for export,hence not under OPEC,but rather for growing their economy.So yes, the U.S. Government will make a lot of money from taxing its very productive population that consumes that oil. Nigeria's oil Consumption is about 300kbpd and is even subsidised for the highly unproductive population.So whereas the US Government makes money from taxing oil consumption in its country,Oil consumption is a drain on our finances gained from oil production because we are not a productive society.

EDIT

The tax and royalties,is it not from a productive population?
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2018
masseratti:
tax that gofment people habitually use their own two hands to chop.
Lol.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Ugosample:

not everyone here is an "indomie generation"

And I see you are aboki from the Hausa you spoke

Anyways, if you are well to do, you can have more kids you can take care of if you like.

But as for the almajiri and deplorables, their population needs to be checked
oga na only hausa u see there?....pipu get problem o! Just 4 u to knw aboki literally means "friend". Pls u need to travel round. So called "aboki" cannot write in my kinda words. I speak English,french,little yoruba,my local dialect, hausa bar igbo. Morever,i studied language related courses. So jst go n hide ur face...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Save My Daughter Sight / Maternity Hospitals/clinics In Lagos! / Meaning Of These Prescriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.