Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say (1052 Views)

If You Know This Dude Heaven Is Far From You. / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Another Hot Dude Has Joined Nairaland(pics Attarched)(Mrbrain1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by BetterPoison: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2018
This screenshot is golden. Word to the wise

Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by chiommy123(f): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Why won't you agree. Birds of the same feathers
Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by BetterPoison: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Why won't you agree. Birds of the same feathers
I think he has a point. I don't meant to hurt your emotions but if you bleeds I will gladly watch you pass out grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by chiommy123(f): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2018
BetterPoison:
I think he has a point. I don't meant to hurt your emotions but if you bleed I will gladly watch you pass out grin
bleed cos of wat?
Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by xendra: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2018
When they are lonely and bitter they start to hate on women. grin cheesy
Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by BetterPoison: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2018
The post expresses no bitterness just a plain gentleman truth
Re: I Can't But Agree With What This Dude Has To Say by BetterPoison: 2:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Deep and golden

(1) (Reply)

Men... Follow These Codes Strictly! / A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers / Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.