Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. (1050 Views)

I Need Y'all Opinions Please. / Please I Need Y'all Advise. / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by FantomGreenz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good Evening all,
Something happened just this evening thats really eating thought. I went out under the rain to buy airtime distance from my home after seeing off a friend, while returning i almost walked past a little water that flooded the street before i apparently noticed a flashlight shimmering from the water, i paused to check what it was and suprisingly it was a smartphone ringing. I threw my eye around if i will see the caller, fortitiously the owner was just coming from distance looking dismayed, i drew close to him and he saw the phone on palm and asked where i got it from, i narrated to him, he thanked me sincerely and brought out his wallet to give me money but i declined....
Now the part that saddens me is this, 2months back some armed dudes stole my phone of just 3weeks old back at school. To be honest i really feel like a fool for not keeping that phone to myself, i dont even have a phone to do my school stuffs, am typing with my mom's... PLEASE DOES GOOD DEEDS REALLY PAY OR COUNTS?
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Your intention was to keep a phone which does not belong to you? How are u different from the robbers?

Uhmmm you went to buy airtime for your mom or yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Natoski5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Am not condemning good deeds, omo sometimes u surpose shine eyes too oo..
Ur phone was stolen, u see phone for ground u give the owner back... broda no go dull urslef next time ooo..las las u no steal am
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
How are you any better than the thief who stole your phone... If you kept the phone?

4 Likes

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
FantomGreenz:
Good Evening all,
Something happened just this evening thats really eating thought. I went out under the rain to buy airtime distance from my home after seeing off a friend, while returning i almost walked past a little water that flooded the street before i apparently noticed a flashlight shimmering from the water, i paused to check what it was and suprisingly it was a smartphone ringing. I threw my eye around if i will see the caller, fortitiously the owner was just coming from distance looking dismayed, i drew close to him and he saw the phone on palm and asked where i got it from, i narrated to him, he thanked me sincerely and brought out his wallet to give me money but i declined....
Now the part that saddens me is this, 2months back some armed dudes stole my phone of just 3weeks old back at school. To be honest i really feel like a fool for not keeping that phone to myself, i dont even have a phone to do my school stuffs, am typing with my mom's... PLEASE DOES GOOD DEEDS REALLY PAY OR COUNTS?
I’m sure you stole the phone but dropped it when you shockingly saw the owner
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Op just cry very well dis night after tomorrow pretend you did not lose any phone by dis time next week you will get new one.
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by lilmax(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
you should do good because its good

I once returned a gold plated iPhone xs in 2016

I do not have to be rewarded to know I did good

6 Likes

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by FantomGreenz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your intention was to keep a phone which does not belong to you? How are u different from the robbers?

Uhmmm you went to buy airtime for your mom or yourself?
dont just jump to conclusions, i never picked the phone with intent to keep, but afterwards i felt i cheated myself. And besides i asked a question and ure returning it with a question SMH
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by FantomGreenz(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:
Ur phone was stolen, u see phone for ground u give the owner back... broda no go dull urslef next time ooo..las las u no steal am

Bro, at first i thought i needed to protect someone's happiness.
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by FantomGreenz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
lilmax:
you should do good because its good

I once returned a gold plated iPhone xs in 2016

I do not have to be rewarded to know I did good
Its not that i regret what i did, considering the fact i desperately need a phone and how mine was stolen, i felt what i did didn't count.
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:
And na person like you go first carry tyre and fuel when them catch thief!

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by united442(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
o.p trust me, good deeds will come to you...i assure u.

this made me remember how i also lost my phone at gun point right at the back of my hostel back then..

today,i have a brown new laptop and am using a phone 2x better than the phone they stolegrin

though,the phone was the only valuable property i have then of which i used my school savings to purchase,only to be given a knock on my head jst to submit the phone to themgrin ..when i look back and remember, i jst laugh it offgrin

o.p trust me, i will have a far better phone ..na only time.

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Natoski5(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

And na person like you go first carry tyre and fuel when them catch thief!

Lolz...baba u day form holy holy ba? If u look no shine eye....i no support stealing ooo...
Buh one has to be smart
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:

Lolz...baba u day form holy holy ba? If u look no shine eye....i no support stealing ooo...
Buh one has to be smart
Smart? You saw something that doesn't belong to you, and you picked it up, without the intent of even looking for the owner. And you say you don't support stealing?

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by FantomGreenz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
united442:
o.p trust me, good deeds will come to you...i assure u.

this made me remember how i also lost my phone at gun point right at the back of my hostel back then..

today,i have a brown new laptop and am using a phone 2x better than the phone they stolegrin

though,the phone was the only valuable property i have then of which i used my school savings to purchase,only to be given a knock on my head jst to submit the phone to themgrin ..when i look back and remember, i jst laugh it offgrin

o.p trust me, i will have a far better phone ..na only time.
Thanks man, i truly appreciate you.
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by jayextra(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Op wait for ur own grin
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Mcslize: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
FantomGreenz:

dont just jump to conclusions, i never picked the phone with intent to keep, but afterwards i felt i cheated myself. And besides i asked a question and ure returning it with a question SMH

Don't take what doesn't belong to you. It's not yours, it's not yours. There is no two ways about it. The world is filled with dishonest people. I bought something and the person gave me change than the amount she supposed to give me. I simply gave her back. That's honesty. I didn't feel that I cheated myself for what's not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Mcslize: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:

Buh one has to be smart

There is nothing like being smart by taking people things because you are in need of such thing. It's not yours. Don't take it. Return it. It doesn't pay to be dishonest.

Honesty will let people trust you even with their lives. I can tell someone I have built trust with to lend me money and he will not hesitate to do that. That's trust.

A thief once entered a compound and stole a man'sphone through his window. The man simply called the guy on the phone to return the phone. He warned him to return the phone if not he will not live to use that phone. He thought he was joking. He waited for the guy to return the phone. He told him to call him and drop the phone somewhere and inform him of where he will drop it , he will come and pick it from there. The thief did not heed to the man's warning. He waited for two days he didn't return it. He simply place a curse on the guy that he will die before the next day.

And that was it. The following day, he told us that something has happened to the thief. That you see that fresh tree right there? It has become withered, that he uses that as a sign tonshow that something has happened to the thief. Truly, there was a tree around the house.. A very fresh tree withered up as if fire consumed it. That's why taking people things is not a good habit. It can lead one to death.

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2019
it counts.
da day u'll be rewarded for it, u'll be so unprepared
Re: Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. by Deicide: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2019
It doesn't that's if your mentality for doing good is that you would be payed back in good, that's actually a bleeped up way of seeing life.

But you should still do good cause it makes the society a better place, Nigeria is fùcked up today mostly because of it's citizens not doing the right thing!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship / How Were African Ancestors Doing This? / A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.