Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded (56577 Views)

#TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist / Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City / Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by Slimlord(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chinny024:
My vote goes to MODRIC... He deserves it this time...
you are not going to vote��
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by Tomoyayi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
AYFikayomi:

Who won more trophies last season, Messi or Ronaldo?

Rank them in order of their importance.
Ronaldo Won 3 UCL back to back to back and performed better than Messi at the world Cup.
How can you compare domestic league to UCL.
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by AYFikayomi: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Rank them in order of their importance.
Ronaldo Won 3 UCL back to back to back and performed better than Messi at the world Cup.
How can you compare domestic league to UCL.

No vex me o, In my response to your initial post, I told you that you meant to say lack of UCL.... but you kept saying trash about Messi scoring goals and not winning trophies. All the best fun e.
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by Sundayjoko: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
kowopealajo:
Dear Ronaldo fans, I think is high time you should know that the man is a gabbage of a man, how can you be upset because your friend won an award that you have won many times? And you bitches call that cunt your hero?
Ronaldo wasn't mad because Modric won it,he was mad because he lost which is something even his Real Madrid teammates are used to.Even they said they knew he might not attend cause they know his winning mentality is second to none.Even Modric still sees him as a friend and likewise Ronaldo.So if you don't know the man don't post wrong things.
P.S:Ronaldo's winning mentality and his never wanting to lose(even to a friend)attitude might be his greatest weakness but it's also his greatest strength ND the reason he's been able to establish that talent without hardwork will run out as time goes on wink
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by AYFikayomi: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sundayjoko:

Ronaldo wasn't mad because Modric won it,he was mad because he lost which is something even his Real Madrid teammates are used to.Even they said they knew he might not attend cause they know his winning mentality is second to none.Even Modric still sees him as a friend and likewise Ronaldo.So if you don't know the man don't post wrong things.
P.S:Ronaldo's winning mentality and his never wanting to lose(even to a friend)attitude might be his greatest weakness but it's also his greatest strength ND the reason he's been able to establish that talent without hardwork will run out as time goes on you wink

So Ronaldo won't run out as time goes on... interesting thought
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2018
dominique:

That's because world cup performance is not the only criteria used to pick best player, if not the likes of George Weah would never have won. Club performance counts as well. CR7 won champions league with REAL but didn't go far in the word cup , what did Messi win with Barcelona and Argentina?
Laliga, Copa dey rey, top scorer in europe...
Re: FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Bros, no be me talk am... Me just dey point out the obvious, no trophies to show for all the goals and assist. We all know what Messi of old was capable of, so yea He is on a decline.
Laliga and copadey rey no be trophy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria / Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.