Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee (14585 Views)

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Katsumoto: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2010
Big B1:

Just few weeks ago (less than 2 months as our president), Goodluck also attended Alao Akala's birthday in Ibadan hand in hand with OBJ. Infact, he (Goodluck) was the one that assisted Akala to cut the birthday cake.

Another reason for Nigerians to understand that there isn't a perfect politician, they are all the same bulls hit.
At this point the only hope for Nigeria is IBB, a man that has too much to lose if things are not done correctly, a man that knows Nigeria more than anyone else, a man that has enormous experience, a man that can not be pushed around by anyone, a man that thinks broadly, a man that has the tool to connect and promote unity among Nigerian citizens, a man that listens attentively and utilizes all great ideas effectively, a man that is willing to pay Nigeria for every single month that he spends in Aso rock as our president, a man that wants to correct things more than anything else, a man that will not take any rubbish from any governor, a man that is ready to tackle all our (invisible and visible) problems head on.
Do not be a fool, there isn't anyone else that has all these capabilities and can exercise them effectively in this country called Nigeria. They can promise you everything and anything, but business as usual and other unique obstacles will never allow any of these local champions to move this country forward the way IBB will do.
IBB will make magic happen in Nigeria in less than 6 months.

Goodluck is a good man, but doesn't have the balls and the tool to bring this country back to the top; and this is why he isn't contesting. He knows better, he will not allow OBJ and co to push him into the fire the same way Yaradua was pushed.

Your unashamed defence of IBB and concomittant campaign posturing is mind boggling. Even if you were born after 1993, I am sure there are people in your family who can educate you on IBB's tenure in government. You are either benefitting from IBB's largesse, as are many of your ilk, or you assume that the rest of us are daft enough to over look the man's short-comings. If IBB could not develop a proper vision for Nigeria in his stint as HOS while a young man, I doubt that he can now that he is going senile.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by labiola: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2010
who are we going to trust again? I thought Jonathan is a saint. May God help us in this country.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2010
oisehumen:

But this Jonathan; na wa ooo. Anyway he is a true Naija politician and a true son of his father (OBJ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

labiola:

who are we going to trust again? I thought Jonathan is a saint. May God help us in this country.

Watch it!

We should be careful and not hastily let an apocryphal rumour become cemented and undeniable facts in the usual naija styleee that retards frequently use in debates.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by texazzpete(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2010
@Sagamite
Be careful of your utterances here o! What you've said is enough grounds for you to be quickly arrested by the SSS when next you visit naija. Take it easy, bro.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by WAVixen: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
Only in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by SamMilla1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
Up Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
this nonsense going on in nigeria shows that IBB may win the next Election with or without ur vote
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by femmy2010(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
THANK YOU GOD FATHER.
Is that not what it means?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by maamee1: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
did sm1 just say IBB, anyway i guess u need ur br**n checked or u lack foresight.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by ovieazaga: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
Jonathan is only trying to be fair, at least to wash out shame from what one of our ex-president has done to Alamieseigha. did u know that he was not the first Gov that was caught in money laundary? so what about others who are still their at the FG level or because he's was brought out?.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Katsumoto: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
ovie azaga:

Jonathan is only trying to be fair, at least to wash out shame from what one of our ex-president has done to Alamieseigha. did u know that he was not the first Gov that was caught in money laundary? so what about others who are still their at the FG level or because he's was brought out?.

That is a ridiculous argument. The Alams incident received international attention because of the way it was played out. GJ removes from his credibility by associating with an internationally known criminal regardless of their historical association. Alams is a political leper and should be treeated as such.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
ovie azaga:

You are retarded!!!

You need to sign a petition I am putting forward to the UN that morons like you should not have a right to vote.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by knice(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
Jonathan is a good man but we don't just need a good man but the man who as well can take bulls by the horns and with great courage to prosecute even his close friends. I don't doubt a single of what the poster said. For him Jonathan to rid this evils, he should forget his coming political ambitions and fight for Nigeria first. There is a little psychology to this, Bankole & deputy felt Jonathan is a political Pulpit, he made sure he aligned with him properly. Very unfortunate,
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Katsumoto: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded!!!

You need to sign a petition I am putting forward to the UN that morons like you should not have a right to vote.

grin grin grin grin
So he should sign a petition that denies him the right to vote? How ironic; LWKMD
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by mikeoscar: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
If this is true, then Jonathan has to be killed!!!

Violently!

If it is true though!!!

Sagamite, this one no fit you oh !! grin

Hey, You've been missing in the world cup sessions lately, what up. Abi your team is out?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by MUZBO(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Jona(than) will be swallowed by a shark of ill wishers for this indiscretion! Thats if it is true.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by amirize(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
Make una no just conclude anything wey una hear n reign judgment without proper investigation , Nigerians no dey waste time to do anything to spoil person name.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin
So he should sign a petition that denies him the right to vote? How ironic; LWKMD

He is a slowpoke. He would sign it, which will also make the case the petition is raising stronger.

mike oscar:

Sagamite, this one no fit you oh !! grin

People can not keep on dashing and playing with the hopes and morale of the people for years without any consequence. The Naija people living the days in misery and disappointments all because some few want to live extravagantly. The few so heartless and morally bankrupt.

The consequence for a man in a position to stop such and that has raised such hopes has to be severe and one the next man would dread facing.

Any such affront on the people by appointing a convicted and disgraced thief into a position of great responsibility after such huge hopes is evil and can destroy society. Society has to be protected at all cost. There can be no excuse for such affront on the people. Evil needs to be extinguished.

mike oscar:

Hey, You've been missing in the world cup sessions lately, what up. Abi your team is out?

My SE don dey disgraced out.

I summoned the courage to support Ghana, USA and England.

Ghana - As long term brothers of Nigeria. And only African representatives.

USA - For playing with admirable heart and hard-work similar to one I like to demonstrate in whatever I do.

England - For actually having the talents for once and paying my school fees. They have done more for me than my country has ever done.

Only Ghana is left to support now.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by otukpo(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
i gave up on Jonathan when he showed serious romance with OBJ.
One can't serve 2 opposing masters faithfully at the same time,
OBJ is an enemy of the state, so a friend of OBJ cannot be a friend of the state.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Ehoi: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
I don't know were to place Goodluck yet. He is either very dumb or very smart and dangerous.

He seem very calculative with the ability to outsmart his opponent by playing dumb. I believe that man is just keeping the status quo for now and trying to keep everyone happy. We will begin to see his real intent and true colour after he wins the election.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by sayso: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
when he was AVP peeps were like saviour is around,but I said they are the same all round.if you watched Leonardo D film(Blood Diamond)he said TIA,means This is Africa where those in power do what they like.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by sley4life(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
Alamieyeseigha might have repented
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kx: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
At this rate,Hajiya Turai will soon be the Minister of women affairs.
Ibori,minister of Justice and
Alam, EFCC chairperson.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by tpiah: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ topic

blah blah blah, priceless

blah blah blah, priceless

for everything else, there's nigeria
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
I have no idea what else to say
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2010
sley4life:

Oh!! So you will place the fragile future of this country on the MIGHT of a convicted thief who we are yet to confirm is an EX-Theif?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
Only a fool or slowpoke does not know that your President Goodluck Jonathan is CORRUPT.
He is a product of OBJ.
Corruption begets Corruption.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
sley4life:

Are you DELUDED?

DO YOU USE DRUGS?

MIGHT?

Where was his repent when he was dressing as a woman to run from prosecution and addressed the public as a hero?

Are you so out of it that you can not even GRASP, FCKING GRASP, the message any appointment of such filth is to the people?

With all the 10s of millions of people of Nigeria, it is a criminal that "might" you think is appropriate?

ARE YOU DELUDED?

DO YOU TAKE DRUGS?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2010
Orikinla:

Only a fool or slowpoke does not know that your President Goodluck Jonathan is CORRUPT.
He is a product of OBJ.
Corruption begets Corruption.

Conjecture throwing morons with the asinine deducements.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by ipheanyi: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
Why the whole noise about anti corruption while the likes of Bankole are working tall in the street of Abuja.

If Alamesieya is back to government circle, the intention and purpose of this present government is questionable.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by aodiki: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
I can't consider this report credible cos the source is not credible and I think some people are using this medium to try to jeopardize Jonathan's chances at becoming the next president.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by JMourhinho(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
Which story sahara dey report sef? Bankole abi na Alamieyesiegha? Meanwhile, since those months of late Yar adua sickness wey saharareporters go tel us (even give us external link join) say baba don die today; tomorrow e don wake up; the following week e go die again come still rise again (as if say baba na tupac), i dey always look for independent confirmation of saharareporters news o before i begin talk join am like say i dey there e happen. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) / Roqeeb Adeniji Dies At 79 (Ogun APC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.