Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (823 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by Freddiebaba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
[img][/img]
So you recently got a girl’s number and you’re feeling all excited. You want to build a strong bond with her. You are well on your way to holding conversations through text and/or phone call. But along the line, there’s just one problem. She won’t call or text you back. Here is a break down of reasons as to why this might be happening.

1. You’re boring
There’s a good chance she won’t text or call you back, simply because you’re boring and don’t present any useful tactics to engage in conversation. Try to connect with her more from different standpoints that she isn’t accustomed to.

2. She’s just not interested in you
You could be the most charming guy on this planet– If she isn’t interested in you, there will be no chance for your survival in text or call.
Being interested is a vital aspect to receiving that all-so important text or call back. Her lack of interest could be why you’re not having much luck.

3. You get on her nerves
Getting on a girl’s nerves is one of the quickest ways to kick yourself off her radar, especially if you are new in her life.
Any negativity that you bring within her daily function, will cause her to take steps away from you, resulting in no text or phone call.

4. You guys share no common interest
We stated that she may be interested in you, but what if you guys share little-to-no common interest? If so, there’s a chance the conversation in which you two engage with just doesnt fit with what she is looking for.

5. You’re forcing the conversation
The natural spark of conversation is an important factor in keeping a girl interested. If she feels as though the conversation is being forced and not sparking her interest, she will likely disengage; maybe not so quickly though.
You may notice that frequent conversations can turn into no conversation, at all. If this is the case, hold off texting for a couple of days.

6. She’s busy
An idle mind is a dangerous force. The girl you are interested in may be too busy to text or call you. This does not imply that she is not interested, she’s just short on leisure time and looks to put her focus elsewhere. It’s important that you don’t force a conversation with just boring texts.

7. She notice you’re only interested in one thing
There’s nothing wrong with being interested in one thing. It becomes a problem when that one “thing” is getting her into bed. She is unlikely to contact you if you show little interest in anything else.
Unless you two have a mutual agreement that that’s where the bond between you guys will head, this will not play out in your favor.

Source: http://freddiebaba.com/7-reasons-she-doesnt-call-or-text-back/

Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by Jacqueline22(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
You are right

Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by fvck(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
The 8th reason is because you're lifeless

Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by chiommy123(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
OK. Noted
Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by bamvik(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op let me add
8. You dont have 30 billion in the akant
Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by bamvik(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
;DOp let me add 8. You dont have 30 billion in the akant
Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by EmekaBlue(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who cares? undecided

If one pvssy doesn't accept you..Move on to the many next ones.
Re: 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back by LuciferKristi: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rubbish! angry

All these stress because of a potential STD ridden borehole that might have churned out 2 babies for another nigga?

Imagine chasing an evening newspaper like pocohantas for 6 months & discover menopause just moved into the flat opposite hers.

Only fuckboys worry themselves over an unresponsive girl.

If you are running five girls at a time, you'll barely notice the unresponsive ones.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Taking Care Of Her Boyfriend Like A Toddler Goes Viral Online / My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.