Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. (870 Views)

Why Does Ladies Cry About Losing A Virginity, Talk About Guys Too / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. by osasdivine00: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ladies

With all these years gone by you have experienced alot of mysteries in Love.

You have been betrayed by so many guys you put your trust on.

You have been disappointed about Relationship as a whole.

And you have told yourself that you would no longer give your heart to anyone.

Hmmmmm!

Well you have took the first step to a happy life from 2019 because many people who are in the same page as you had raised an alarm

What is it so hard in a relationship for you to understand that guys are never satisfied with your best.

Guys are always tired of using one thing at the same time.

Well am not here to preach or keep saying the same old stories you have been hearing but please give me your attention now.

Don't let 2019 Be another boring here in your life.

Stop begging for attention, you deserve more.

Stop trying to prove your love with Sex, there is more to Love.

Emotional trauma and Relationship stuffs is hard to face alone.

That's is why I urge not to let this opportunity pass by you, because you may never find one again.

2019 RELATIONSHIP MODEL IS WHATSAPP GROUP.

TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AS YOU.

LEARN ABOUT TRUE LOVE SEX AND ALL RELATIONSHIP FOLKS.

ITS A GROUP TO SHARE YOUR PAIN AND GET SOLVED BY THE HUMBLY FAMILY.

WHO ARE YOU SHARING YOUR PAINS WITH?

WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE HOW THINGS CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE IN THE YEAR 2019.

CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP @ 08088698450.

AND YOU WOULD BE ADDED TO THE GROUP.

STOP MAKING YOUR LIFE BORED WITH PAST ISSUES
Re: I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. by osasdivine00: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Previous member chats

Re: I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. by osasdivine00: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Group chats

Re: I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. by osasdivine00: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
cool
Re: I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. by osasdivine00: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Red Flag? / See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.