Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up (4048 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by Cylo121: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Whoever is conversant with the slogan "Na money dey rush us" is now opportuned to realize where it fits best. Check out my thread for massive earning at your own pace!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by FrostyButter: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...her...

grin always laughing at those you catch... You got me today cheesy.
Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by MicroSweet(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
The first sentence of the title got me LMAO. Nigga said PLEASE HELP! LOL. Help you do what exactly? Help me catch the dude that bleeped your girl?
Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
FrostyButter:

grin always laughing at those you catch... You got me today cheesy.
What goes around comes around.

wink
Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by FrostyButter: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

What goes around comes around.

wink

LOL, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by vikstandon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
AreYoudone:
Hello to everyone and thanks for your advice in advance....

I met this young girl over a year ago, she’s 19 and I’m 23 and I really loved her because I see her to be responsible and know what she wants, she was a virgin when we met and I saw her as someone I was willing to spend the rest of my life with if possible but this was all because of the way I see her and how responsible she was and she loves me so much as well, that I knew of for sure.

So after 7 months of being together we had sex because she said she was ready then, prior to that, I’ve been trying to have sex with her but being finding it had to penetrate cause she was a virgin unknowing to me that she doesn’t wanna do it yet. It was someday when I tried having sex with her that I asked her why she’s always like that and she said to me it’s because she ain’t ready yet.

We spoke for about 3 hours about why, she said she doesn’t see herself having sex with more than one man and I understood her and promised not to worry her about it again which I did although it was hard. After some weeks, she said she was ready and we eventually had sex and I promise never to disappoint or leave her.

I broke up with her few months after having sex with her but that’s cause she was disturbing me too much and always wanna be around me... After one month of the breakup, I went back to her and apologised for what I had done and I said I wanted her back that I was just mad and didn’t know why I broke up with her in the first place.

We got back together and I visited her which lead to us having sex. She later told me over the phone that she had sex with someone else 3 weeks after our breakup and I was really disappointed at her because that would be the last thing I would’ve thought she would do cause of the way she carries herself... Like saying stuff like I don’t have time for boys, I don’t see myself having sex with no one else etc... and after 3 weeks, she went ahead and do that cause we broke up. And to be honest, we only had sex a few times before we broke up as we don’t see each other often like that. Definitely less than 10 times.

She said she needed to get over me and that why she did what she did and that it didn’t mean anything to her.

I’ve sacrificed a lot for this girl, I mean a lot, cause I help her out with all her academics work, give her advice whenever she’s going through any tough time especially at home... I basically treats her like a princess when I was with her which is obviously why she likes me that much...

I would like to know what you people think about this and what I should do, should I just forget about her and move on or should I stay and try to work things out with her, tbh, I loved her mainly cause I thought I found a girl different from every other girl out there...

Thanks in advance

Fool... Why you no go contemplate leave her. Small children. It was bound to end like that. You are still irresponsible. Are you done taking care of yourself to think of caring for somebody else.

You be sex boy... You have gotten what you wanted; you are now seeking reasons to leave.
Re: PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up by mattfeuter(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
AreYoudone:
Hello to everyone and thanks for your advice in advance....

I met this young girl over a year ago, she’s 19 and I’m 23 and I really loved her because I see her to be responsible and know what she wants, she was a virgin when we met and I saw her as someone I was willing to spend the rest of my life with if possible but this was all because of the way I see her and how responsible she was and she loves me so much as well, that I knew of for sure.

So after 7 months of being together we had sex because she said she was ready then, prior to that, I’ve been trying to have sex with her but being finding it had to penetrate cause she was a virgin unknowing to me that she doesn’t wanna do it yet. It was someday when I tried having sex with her that I asked her why she’s always like that and she said to me it’s because she ain’t ready yet.

We spoke for about 3 hours about why, she said she doesn’t see herself having sex with more than one man and I understood her and promised not to worry her about it again which I did although it was hard. After some weeks, she said she was ready and we eventually had sex and I promise never to disappoint or leave her.

I broke up with her few months after having sex with her but that’s cause she was disturbing me too much and always wanna be around me... After one month of the breakup, I went back to her and apologised for what I had done and I said I wanted her back that I was just mad and didn’t know why I broke up with her in the first place.

We got back together and I visited her which lead to us having sex. She later told me over the phone that she had sex with someone else 3 weeks after our breakup and I was really disappointed at her because that would be the last thing I would’ve thought she would do cause of the way she carries herself... Like saying stuff like I don’t have time for boys, I don’t see myself having sex with no one else etc... and after 3 weeks, she went ahead and do that cause we broke up. And to be honest, we only had sex a few times before we broke up as we don’t see each other often like that. Definitely less than 10 times.

She said she needed to get over me and that why she did what she did and that it didn’t mean anything to her.

I’ve sacrificed a lot for this girl, I mean a lot, cause I help her out with all her academics work, give her advice whenever she’s going through any tough time especially at home... I basically treats her like a princess when I was with her which is obviously why she likes me that much...

I would like to know what you people think about this and what I should do, should I just forget about her and move on or should I stay and try to work things out with her, tbh, I loved her mainly cause I thought I found a girl different from every other girl out there...

Thanks in advance

You had a golden opportunity and blew it. angry

Sir, take your L and fcukkk off

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said We Should Do Without Protection,dat It Is Sweet Like That / Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. / Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.