Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (40369 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Reelmii: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
oneclickng:
When ur mama bring wife give u, expect such things
hahahahhahahhaahh
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Truthchiz: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:
Slap my mother on our wedding day. Our honeymoon na for divorce court be that
Una go divorce the divorce na. Everybody go em separate ways. You be God?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Etizz: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
zinnydan:
Just because of rice....they'll still fight because of grand children

I felt there is more to it then just rice.... They must be having some differences before now

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by kushercain: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Truthchiz:

Una go divorce the divorce na. Everybody go em separate ways. You be God?

Wetting dis one dey talk

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Heh.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by statusquoante: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Vision2045:
TITLE OF THE MOVIE PLS.....

LIES JUST TO TREND......IF U BELIEVE THIS, U NEED TO GO FOR IQ TEST

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by xty50(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Rant HQ topic undecided It has been on rant for like 5days now. U guys dey steal each other topic.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by topiyankee: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
you think say this thing na ordinary eye.....
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Ewedu republic

#BIAFREXIT

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Henro123: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Mmee ntooo, bride u have sent urself packing already tufiakwa

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by uuzba(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2018
zinnydan:
Just because of rice....they'll still fight because of grand children

I laugh in French when people say nigeria is developing because of some few cement bridges here and there.
The people themselves are not developed.
Fighting over food in 2018?
No whiteman in any whiteland fights with anybody with/for/against food.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by tinktanker: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Wastelander
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Edcure1: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2018
priceaction:
Lolz. I don't usually believe tweeter lies but I will believe this because I have seen something like this in Lagos. It was a celebrity wedding and at the reception, it was free for all for the families of both groom and the bride. Many things were damaged and some were injured. I have never felt embarrassed like that ,that day despite the fact that I don't know them at all. I was only a guest.
I have witnessed similar incident too. In Benin.
They faught and tore each other's clothes. Nipples dangling all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by aalangel(f): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:

Inasmuch as i'm not in support of the slap(s), she slapped the wife first!!

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:
Black sheep
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by JacksonOyibo: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bloggers and lies.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by JacksonOyibo: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
What caused the fight?

priceaction:
Lolz. I don't usually believe tweeter lies but I will believe this because I have seen something like this in Lagos. It was a celebrity wedding and at the reception, it was free for all for the families of both groom and the bride. Many things were damaged and some were injured. I have never felt embarrassed like that ,that day despite the fact that I don't know them at all. I was only a guest.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because of rice fa!
Mama sef for respect herself na...if pikin behave like pikin, you sef go follow am play?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Jabioro: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tolexander:
The beef between the mother in law and bride would have started before the wedding.

The wife felt now that she has been married to the man, she has the power to do anything to the mother in law (a ti ti oje bo oloosa lowo, o ku baba eni ti o bo).

If Na me be the groom, I will immediately call on the Pastor that joined us together to unjoin us, divorce straight away.
Hope the the pastor was still much around
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by boyjo: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
europebaby:
It was not wise to cook sepereately in the first instance...
I have never seen or heard of such...

In all my Ninety something years on earth, I have never heard of such a thing.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
priceaction:
lool...I believe you too.
I also attended one where the guy's dad was begging the bride's mom to serve his guests as they were only concentrating on her guests and she said and i quote cos I still remember very well "this man, stop looking for my trouble, this man stop this your nonsense" I say "hian!" Comot my aso ebi gele wey i buy from groom side, port to bride side go chop all chopables....my asoebi money no fit miss road....no time for nonsense sentiments lol
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Cockyguy11: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Story doesn't add up. Crap... Shit of a story. Mtcheeew
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
There was chaos everywhere. The groom and the groomsmen were so disappointed. he said he wasn't interested in the solemnization of the union anymore. He left along with his family members. The bride too left as well

Fake news...

So food was served before they were married?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Truthchiz: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:

Wetting dis one dey talk
just like you na. Have you forgotten? Mtchewwww
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by BluntBoy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jesus, she returned the slap? shocked

Dem never born that woman well that would dare raise a hand against my mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by goldman777: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pure 100% unadulterated lie

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
If that picture was taken at the scene, definitely it wasn't a Yoruba wedding.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Awoo88: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
If the guy know what is good for him, he should run from that girl forever and give his mother some space.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by EmirAbj: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
When Poor People Dey Do Party That's What You Should Expect
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Greenback: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Coneheads..
grin grin grin grin

Hungry don finish them

Psy baba zombies grin
What a disgrace.
Lzaa immhotep
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Rhozabeth(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can this really happen in Yoruba land? Sounds more like nollywood. Any bride that disrespects her mother-in-law has no home training and can disrespect her own mother!

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Lovelife433(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
ITbomb:
All these overage brides, maybe she was the one that sponsored everything out of frustration
true talk. Ur brain dey work correct and fast today wet tin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.