Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (40372 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by aalangel(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Inception:

So if your mother slaps you in public, you will slap her back abi?

It is unfortunate the kind of Humans this generation have turned out to be.

Keep quiet!!! Did my post suggest that anybody should be slapped at all?? They are both at fault...the wife only shouldn't take the blame.

Why should a mother-in-law slap her daughter in law in public?
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Inception(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2018
aalangel:

Keep quiet!!! Did my post suggest that anybody should be slapped at all?? They are both at fault...the wife only shouldn't take the blame.

Why should a mother-in-law slap her daughter in law in public?

Why are you angry just because you want to justify why you will slap your mother-in-law if she slaps you first?

Please dont ever think of marriage. It is not meant for you. You will just be committing abomination back to back

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by aalangel(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Inception:

Why are you angry just because you want to justify why you will slap your mother-in-law if she slaps you first?

Please dont ever think of marriage. It is not meant for you. You will just be committing abomination back to back

Married with three kids...was best friends with my mother -in-law (another tribe). You have totally failed with your foul mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lmao grin grin grin

boyjo:

In all my Ninety something years on earth, I have never heard of such a thing.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by boyjo: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2018
europebaby:
Lmao grin grin grin

Lol kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.