Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (40374 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by kushercain: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Black sheep

My runaway love..kedu?
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Rhozabeth(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
EmirAbj:
When Poor People Dey Do Party That's What You Should Expect
I don't think its abt being poor! Don't u think that rich kids are mostly disrespectful and can actually be the one that can do that!
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Lovelife433(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....There is truely hunger in da land
if u dont what to say just short up animal. Wife to be disrespect her inlaw and u say hunger. Bastard idiot
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by EmirAbj: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Rhozabeth:

I don't think its abt being poor! Don't u think that rich kids are mostly disrespectful and can actually be the one that can do that!

Hmmmm Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lool...I believe you too.
I also attended one where the guy's dad was begging the bride's mom to serve his guests as they were only concentrating on her guests and she said and i quote cos I still remember very well "this man, stop looking for my trouble, this man stop this your nonsense" I say "hian!" Comot my aso ebi gele wey i buy from groom side, port to bride side go chop all chopables....my asoebi money no fit miss road....no time for nonsense sentiments lol
Lolz. Smart moves. She don create enemity on the first day of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
What caused the fight?

You serve your people more than us, na we contribute most na. All that nonsense... So the groom family wanted to partake in the distribution of foods, that's where the heel was let loose.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by motdasay: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by rOsy247(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Just like one wedding I attended last year. The bride's family quarrelled shamelessly cos of food
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by ITbomb(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lovelife433:
true talk. Ur brain dey work correct and fast today wet tin happen?
angry

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Twitter and lies....they lie too much! Can't t believe I almost believed this nonsense!!!
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by thunderbabs: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
The groom wan marry trouble b4...slapped his mom at the occasion? Naaaaaaa.

Pastor neva go far ooo, mk he break d union asap...
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
That's a wrong signal that the bride is not well cultured, and she will surely cause problem in her family, how will she slap someone to be her mother, they should have settled amicably instead of them going their separate ways, the issue of bride and groom cooking separately is new to me, have not seen it happened in the weddings have attended.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by jimb(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
ITbomb:
All these overage brides, maybe she was the one that sponsored everything out of frustration

you may be right oo
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by NotAZombie: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
The girl dey mad. I swear e go remain small make I no murder you if you slap my mother. I have never for once raised my hand to slap my mum back if she slaps me. Who watched my infant head,when sleeping on my cradle's bed and tears of affection was shed. My mother
Taink You.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Mitchsin(f): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:
Slap my mother on our wedding day. Our honeymoon na for divorce court be that

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by NotAZombie: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
aalangel:

Inasmuch as i'm not in support of the slap(s), she slapped the wife first!!
Can you slap your mother if she slaps you? You and the lady must be mad. You have no respect.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Inception(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
aalangel:

Inasmuch as i'm not in support of the slap(s), she slapped the wife first!!

So if your mother slaps you in public, you will slap her back abi?

It is unfortunate the kind of Humans this generation have turned out to be.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Lomprico2: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Vision2045:
TITLE OF THE MOVIE PLS.....

LIES JUST TO TREND......IF U BELIEVE THIS, U NEED TO GO FOR IQ TEST

Is it because u are yoruba?
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by LZAA: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Greenback:
Coneheads..
grin grin grin grin

Hungry don finish them

Psy baba zombies grin
What a disgrace.
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
If this is true the bride is useless & not ready to be a wife undecided
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by DeepLearning: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am I the only one with a big smile on my face while reading this? I feel like I'm evil.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by fillagefiful: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
sotall:
Just see the work of village people on top this girl matter!!!

As a bride, your wedding day is your special day. The wedding is more important to you as the bride than the groom because it's a thing of honour.

Why collect the food and turn it back into the cooler when you can just be patient and tolerant and let the groom's mother show her bad character??

Why not take the slap and let peace reign instead of slapping your mother-in-law

Even if you wanna make a statement to your mother-in-law that what she did is wrong, you should have let her take the food and then after the wedding demand an apology or you file for a divorce.

Stupid girl!!! She will soon turn evening newspaper and start blaming guys for her misfortune

How her village people are watching her right now

People go talk say na we wey dey village but no be we o. Na their mumurizm cause am o.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
DeepLearning:
Am I the only one with a big smile on my face while reading the post? I feel like I'm evil.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by GOFRONT(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chaii....Na wao bros......See as you catch fire ontop my comment.... grin

Abi you dey among the people wen dey experience Hunger in d land ni??
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
priceaction:

Lolz. Smart moves. She don create enemity on the first day of marriage.
abi. I wonder if they even understand what a wedding day really represents

But, who slaps someone on her wedding day? Just thinking aloud...crazy drama

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by sharpwriter(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lool...I believe you too.
I also attended one where the guy's dad was begging the bride's mom to serve his guests as they were only concentrating on her guests and she said and i quote cos I still remember very well "this man, stop looking for my trouble, this man stop this your nonsense" I say "hian!" Comot my aso ebi gele wey i buy from groom side, port to bride side go chop all chopables....my asoebi money no fit miss road....no time for nonsense sentiments lol

No dulling woman... lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by mandate12: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Foolish groom! How can u go and marry ashawo? Mtchew!
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
sharpwriter:

No dulling woman... lol cheesy
lol...yes o

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by CioAngels(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
If this story is true because of food, then the had better forget the marriage because there was no marriage at all. If the marriage continues, then, the man is in trouble because evil jazz will rule the man, So sad, on your wedding day, telling your mother in law she nothing. Yes, she slapped you first, but you should not have return yours on her. I don't see you will stays in her sons house unless is with jazz. Just start all over again with another man. Good luck which ever you settle it.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by zinnydan(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
uuzba:

I laugh in French when people say nigeria is developing because of some few cement bridges here and there.
The people themselves are not developed.
Fighting over food in 2018?
No whiteman in any whiteland fights with anybody with/for/against food.
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by zinnydan(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Etizz:

I felt there is more to it then just rice.... They must be having some differences before now
exactly
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by aalangel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
NotAZombie:

Can you slap your mother if she slaps you? You and the lady must be mad. You have no respect.

Oga Mr. mad Man...check what I quoted and what I said before you starting ranting like a typical Nairalander....my post merely states that both of them are at fault!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.