Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21585 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
wingmanII:

Lies! Why then are yorubas most antagonistic to Biafra? In all the media Yorubas are always the ones making noise against anything Biafra or IPOB.

Why do you keep deceiving yourself.

Now hear this as I won’t say it again: Most Yorubas don’t like igbos, we just tolerate and endure. Hence it is normal to gloat if an event like python dance happens in the east.

But when it comes to the issue of igbos leaving Nigeria—and of course yorubaland—most Yorubas will support it.

It is only Hausas who are against Biafra because they fear that other southern tribes will leave to ensuring that the North will return to perpetual poverty.

I won’t teach you again oo. Let this stick in your brain. Yorubas are good at tolerating others, it doesn’t mean we want them around.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are behind the times. The US especially will not allow you to kill the igbos again. I am a Yoruba man and I would never support a war to keep igbos in Nigeria. The Hausas won’t have the drivers seat this time.

The igbos will be allowed free passage to their new country. But they will be expelled from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

Really?? grin

Just tell them to pick up arms okgrin, what's going on in Cameroon at the moment would be child's play compared to what will happen if they dare pick up arms against the FG.

Ohgrin you think the US love Africans that much...guy, your naivety is so amusing just as it's disturbing.

Abeg swerve. cool
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

Really?? grin

Just tell them to pick up arms okgrin, what's going on in Cameroon at the moment would be child's play compared to what will happen if they dare pick up arms against the FG.

Ohgrin you think the US love Africans that much...guy, your naivety is so amusing just as it's disturbing.

Abeg swerve. cool

You are the naive one and you are justified with trivializing their struggle because they are not a serious tribe. Nigeria cannot endure 6 months of armed struggle with the igbos without the international community wading in to settle the grievance. But alas, the igbos themselves are not desirous of leaving their 2 x 2 shops scattered around Nigeria.

They will suffer for long to the delight of their adversaries—I won’t say enemies.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are the naive one and you are justified with trivializing their struggle because they are not a serious tribe. Nigeria cannot endure 6 months of armed struggle with the igbos without the international community wading in to settle the grievance. But alas, the igbos themselves are not desirous of leaving their 2 x 2 shops scattered around Nigeria.

They will suffer for long to the delight of their adversaries—I won’t say enemies.

@bolded,

Let the international community intervene in Cameroon palaver first ok, then maybe I will get your drift.

And FYI, there are no enemies amongst the 3 major tribes, what we have in play is called 'Divide & Rule'. cool
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

Let the international community intervene in Cameroon palaver first ok, then maybe I will get your drift.

[b][/b]And FYI, there are no enemies amongst the 3 major tribes, what we have in play is called 'Divide & Rule'. [b][/b]cool

There is genuine animosity among the common men of this country. I guess you are eating from the fruits of Nigeria. It is only very comfortable people that don’t see anything wrong with Nigeria. And they are very few in number.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

There is genuine animosity among the common men of this country. I guess you are eating from the fruits of Nigeria. It is only very comfortable people that don’t see anything wrong with Nigeria. And they are very few in number.

Nigeria is a beautiful project, honestly, it's unfortunate that we are led by rogues - vagabonds in power.smiley

If your wish of disintegration finally happens, only then will you learn to appreciate Lord Frederick Luggard. You obviously don't see what I see. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

Nigeria is a beautiful project, honestly, it's unfortunate that we are led by rogues - vagabonds in power.smiley

If your wish of disintegration finally happens, only then will you learn to appreciate Lord Frederick Luggard. You obviously don't see what I see. grin grin grin

What will happen if we disintegrate apart from the initial dyslocation in the system and hassles about movement of people?

Please tell me what you see.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

What will happen if we disintegrate apart from the initial dyslocation in the system and hassles about movement of people?

Please tell me what you see.

This is subject for another day, ain't got time now. cool
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

This is subject for another day, ain't got time now. cool

I would be on your tail for you to tell why Nigeria is great and should remain one.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Hujosi: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
FTjnr:

you're an aboki, a foooooolani and the other guy is yoruba... know the difference.
If I catch you anywhere for this country I go use pavulon and potassium chloride terminate your life.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by gidgiddy: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

This will be suicidal however tempting it might seem coz it will set the igboz back another 50yrs. You don't even want to imagine the repercussions of such attempt. There's no winner in the modern warfare as it hardly ends coz of the shift from the conventional pattern of fighting war.

I can bet it that it's gonna be messy & those you think will come to your aid will switch side in a twinkle of an eye. You don't even wanna imagine what will happen to the mothers, children, girls who are mostly the vulnerable. Businesses will go down the drain, the SE will be turned to killing fields - that's not to say the SE wouldn't fight back but remember that the govt has the instrument of repression.

The list of destruction is endless, don't even wish for it breh. cool

Nobody is talking about armed struggle. Why would people be fighting over what can be resolved by a referendum?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nobody is talking about armed struggle. Why would people be fighting over what can be resolved by a referendum?

It was resurgent2019 mentioning the idea of Igboz picking up arms.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hujosi:

If I catch you anywhere for this country I go use pavulon and potassium chloride terminate your life.

Whether you mean it or not, your comment defines you as a potential murderer.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why do you keep deceiving yourself.

Now hear this as I won’t say it again: Most Yorubas don’t like igbos, we just tolerate and endure. Hence it is normal to gloat if an event like python dance happens in the east.

But when it comes to the issue of igbos leaving Nigeria—and of course yorubaland—most Yorubas will support it.

It is only Hausas who are against Biafra because they fear that other southern tribes will leave to ensuring that the North will return to perpetual poverty.

I won’t teach you again oo. Let this stick in your brain. Yorubas are good at tolerating others, it doesn’t mean we want them around.

Speak for yourself oga, you are not a Yoruba spokesman. Let everyone know that you are a fvcking bigot who misrepresents the wonderful Yoruba people. What do you stand to gain by hurting a fellow human maliciously with words. What are you trying to achieve?

We Yorubas are lovely & accommodating of which is evident around us. We create a conducive environment for all and sundry to thrive, at the same time sympathetic to the plight of others. We are liberal in all ramifications and the mere fact that some miscreants like you come on NL to showcase their foolery doesn't mean that's what the majority of Yorubas stand for.

Abeg don't quote me on this one, just speak for yourself ok. cool

cc wingmanll
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by FTjnr(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hujosi:

you'll definitely end up like your father. dangote trailer running over your skull is your destiny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! / How President Goodluck Jonathan Unwinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.