Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21582 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Any weapon fashioned against my leader Nnamdi KANU ; kill every afonja on nairaland! Iseeeeeee!!!!!!

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by zinizta: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
IPOB is a joke.... Sadly a popular joke amongst the SEerners... this group orders all people with Igbo ancestry to sit at home and they too comply with the order happily?

i would like to see Fidelity Bank shut down operations on that day or any of the Businesses owned by the more successful Igbo men close down in honor of this latest declaration. ..i woudl like to see that happen. ...then I can now take them seriously
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by zinizta: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Elliot2:
lol. unity beggers! afonjas dread d thought of being assed by their slave masters when d igbos r gone.

your arrogance is top quality, top grade, premium value....
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
May any arrow fired by monstrous zoo to my leader Nnamdi KANU kill every almajiri terrorist!

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by ZorGBUooeh: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
small boy
Nna nne gi small boy.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
I clap for my leader Nnamdi KANU, the only man that destroyed the ewedu eating afonjas! I salute you my supreme leader!

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
The only man that trampled and destroyed the zoo with truth!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by dynasty01: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

Aunty so far you are under federal republic of Nigeria

You must abide either by force or coercion

It is a must

It is by force
you allowed just a few megabytes to reduce you to nothing. 30k monthly does not worth it my brother!!!!!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by FTjnr(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

I know he’s an hausa man. They are the ones making the igbos insult Yorubas. I can swear with all I have that the average Yoruba man doesn’t care if igbos leave. We want them to leave because they are choking us in our land.

God will help us.

LOL!

these people are very smart...you'd be surprised there are many of them in your midst...even that sarrki too. they use APC as a cover, since it's known that majority of yorubas support APC, then they cause trouble and watch both tribes go after each others throats. that's how they've been maintaining their "born to rule" status, and i'm afraid it is going to continue this way until yorubas start their own secession for oodua publicly OR start supporting igbos to leave, as both tribes can't tolerate each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by FTjnr(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
frankdoz22:
I clap for my leader Nnamdi KANU, the only man that destroyed the ewedu eating afonjas! I salute you my supreme leader!

ewedu afonja is not your problem, olodo!

it's the foooooolanis and their islamization scheme you should be worried about.

too many ignorant youths.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by sweetilicious(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Wetin concern you if people want to sit at home...

What exactly is ur concern

Are you looking for your sit at home?
Lol
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna nne gi small boy.
your parents are small boys and girls nwanne
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
FTjnr:

ewedu afonja is not your problem, olodo!

it's the foooooolanis and their islamization scheme you should be worried.

too many ignorant youths.
afonja Muslims are very dangerous! My supreme leader Nnamdi KANU warned us sternly about them; afonja Muslims are cowards that like to stick with their almajiri Masters to fight Biafra. Give me a gun, I will first scatter afonja before almajiri!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by FTjnr(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
frankdoz22:
afonja Muslims are very dangerous! My supreme leader Nnamdi KANU warned us sternly about them; afonja Muslims are cowards that like to stick with their almajiri Masters to fight Biafra. Give me a gun, I will first scatter afonja before almajiri!
[/s]

you're a complete idiot! catarrh dey your brain.

the is exactly what the foooooolanis want.

i'm done with you..
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by frankdoz22: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
FTjnr:

LOL!

these people are very smart...you'd be surprised there are many of them in your midst...even that sarrki too. they use APC as a cover, since it's known that majority of yorubas support APC, then they cause trouble and watch both tribes go after each others throats. that's how they've been maintaining their "born to rule" status, and i'm afraid it is going to continue this way until yorubas start their own secession for oodua publicly OR start supporting igbos to leave, as both tribes can't tolerate each other.
now your beginning to reason like a Yoruba unlike afonja! Afonja will attack anything Biafra just because to impress his almajiri master.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Bane2020: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

So it’s this Presidency issue that has made you bitter like this? But you say you don’t want it na? Now I know that being irrelevant in Nigeria is painful to the average igbo man. Don’t vent your anger on me, face millions of Nigerians who have failed to vote an Igbo as President in 5 decades of our republic.
Trash, and I ask again, how has any yoruba been president impacted your miserable life? Mr relevant we don see you finish, better go hustle and take care of your wretched family instead of worrying about who is president or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

What if they pick up arms? This is not 1967 ooo, the US will surely support them as the evangelicals in the US now control politics in the US through the Republican Party.

This will be suicidal however tempting it might seem coz it will set the igboz back another 50yrs. You don't even want to imagine the repercussions of such attempt. There's no winner in the modern warfare as it hardly ends coz of the shift from the conventional pattern of fighting war.

I can bet it that it's gonna be messy & those you think will come to your aid will switch side in a twinkle of an eye. You don't even wanna imagine what will happen to the mothers, children, girls who are mostly the vulnerable. Businesses will go down the drain, the SE will be turned to killing fields - that's not to say the SE wouldn't fight back but remember that the govt has the instrument of repression.

The list of destruction is endless, don't even wish for it breh. cool
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Elliot2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

Yes the igboz ain't going nowhere, deal with it. cool
tah! na today wey yansh dey back!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Elliot2(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
zinizta:

your arrogance is top quality, top grade, premium value....
ur mumu is na limited version.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
your business

The fact that you don't move out of your village in your entire family doesn't mean Yorubas don't travel. There are more Yoruba in the north and other west African countries, UK and US than igbos.

Next time be proud of your osu Wawa identity, you can be Yoruba even in your next life stupid pig.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
frankdoz22:

Destroyed afonja by running to Ghana as a pizza delivery boy?

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna nne gi small boy.

Iye ati baba e small boy.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

This will be suicidal however tempting it might seem coz it will set the igboz back another 50yrs. You don't even want to imagine the repercussions of such attempt. There's no winner in the modern warfare as it hardly ends coz of the swift from the conventional pattern of fighting war.

I can bet it that it's gonna be messy & those you think will come to your aid will switch side in a twinkle of an eye. You don't even wanna imagine what will happen to the mothers, children, girls who are mostly the vulnerable. Businesses will go down the drain, the SE will be turned to killing fields - that's not to say the SE wouldn't fight back but remember that the govt has the instrument of repression.

That guy you quoted is a deluded fool. He makes foolish and incoherent tribal comments on nairaland to make Yorubas look weak. I don't believe he's Yoruba.

An average yoruba has nothing to do with biafra. We taunt nnamdi kanu because he directed his hatred towards the Yoruba nation even when nobody knows him. We only reciprocate. We don't care if they get their crime nation or not but they should have kept Yorubas out of it from inception.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by wingmanII: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Believe me it is either out of love or greed if some northerners(fizz nation is Hausa). But I can tell you for a fact that if there is any tribe that wants the igbos to leave, it is the Yorubas. We support Biafra wholeheartedly!

Lies! Why then are yorubas most antagonistic to Biafra? In all the media Yorubas are always the ones making noise against anything Biafra or IPOB.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by zinizta: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Elliot2:
ur mumu is na limited version.

that is what your types are good at - trading insults.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin as if your hatred for anyone can feed the person mtcheeeeeeew

resurgent2019:

You must be deluded. So if I live where plenty Yorubas live and I am a Yoruba man myself, I should say I live among Yorubas?

The fact is that you igbos know that you are hated by most but you always deny it. You can continue hiding your head in the sand. My children won’t be igbos in Nigeria or suffer hatred from many other Nigerians. I am inperturbed by the stigma that comes with being igbo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Elliot2:
tah! na today wey yansh dey back!

Meaning? undecided
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Elliot2(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
zinizta:

that is what your types are good at - trading insults.....
telling u what u r is a favor done,so u could improve.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by gidgiddy: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Freedom can only be delayed, it can never be denied. It's only a matter of time before we get our freedom from the burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
toofit007:
the boiling did not start today, it has been boiling in me since 1988. That if you were born by then. I have nurtured unforgiving hatred for Nigeria for about 30 years now and with every drop of my blood, I shall work towards the total dismemberment of this abominable entity called Nigeria. To see to the total destruction of this crime against humanity called Nigeria is my calling, it was why I was born. By 2019 you shall know that some people are more dangerous than nnamdi kanu in this struggle.... Don't worry we are coming. Boko harram will be a child's play..... Be ready, be prepared, the time is almost here.

If only you can channel your energy towards meaningful ideas for development, it will be of great benefit for all.

One little thought, a big difference for everyone. - Boris Johnson
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by lastdon5: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
olodo security... come and force us out our houses on that day... Ofe nsala and ofe ukazi loading.
Igbo amaka !!!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

This will be suicidal however tempting it might seem coz it will set the igboz back another 50yrs. You don't even want to imagine the repercussions of such attempt. There's no winner in the modern warfare as it hardly ends coz of the shift from the conventional pattern of fighting war.

You are behind the times. The US especially will not allow you to kill the igbos again. I am a Yoruba man and I would never support a war to keep igbos in Nigeria. The Hausas won’t have the drivers seat this time.

The igbos will be allowed free passage to their new country. But they will be expelled from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.