Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21593 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by nokatakata: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
they can sit at home if they want to..so long as they do not disturb people who will be going to work. majority of them are petty traders and closing your shop for a day won't kill them especially when you know you really aren't making any reasonable income from petty business.

Na them wey sit at home go carry their leg waka go shop when hunger tickle them small.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Elliot2(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

It’s like a prayer center closed to a petrol or gas station
Saying fire burn !!!!
Fire burn!!!!
At your own peril
lifelessly senseless n senselessly lifeless yarn.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
bro the next war the British want to bring to Africa is through the igbos it will happen in our lifetime people like obasanjo are just wasting their time we can't avoid a second biafra war yoruba secessionist militia are ready we would ally with the igbos tho and tolerate them but we will achieve our goal too

I actually do hope and pray so. I am tired of sharing same space with them.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

OK continue loving him, but he is not a patriot!!!

Are you by any chance referring to me?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by fk001(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you by any chance referring to me?

Yes!!!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Elliot2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

No! We are good together, the igboz ain't going nowhere. cool
lol. unity beggers! afonjas dread d thought of being assed by their slave masters when d igbos r gone.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by proudlybia: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Elliot2:
lol. unity beggers! afonjas dread d thought of being assed by their slave masters when d igbos r gone.
He must be ready for Buhari second holocaust.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

Yes!!!

Before I reply you, tell me, are you Hausa?

Please be honest.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by fk001(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Before I reply you, tell me, are you Hausa?

Please be honest.

I am not and i will never be.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

I am not and i will never be.

So what exactly is your problem with my ideology?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by stinechykee: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=70892669]

Lol! You just want to believe contrary to all available evidence that Yorubas want you around. Let me tell you something for a fact, my mother is from the SS has always warned me not to ever bring an Igbo girl home. That’s to tell you what other Nigerians think of igbos. Yorubas are tired of your BS hence their apathy and indifference to igbo issues. We are just sick of you.

Those that were happy at the python dance invasion were only baying for some igbo retribution over all the needless insults from igbos, not that they want igbos around. Go to the frontpage and see two different stories of igbos caught with drugs in Far East Asia. Nigerians are not happy with igbos and you know it. You can continue lying to yourself sha.[/yoruba oh shut up.see people they know in the whole world as skull miners or using their people for rituals in daily bases bringing mouth for industrious, hard working and most trustworthy tribe in the whole world which is Igbo.better bury your head in shame because hatred and jealousy will consume you good for nothing yorubas while great Igbos kerpp on waxing and progressing.No wonder other tribes hate you yorubas because of your evil mindset,backstabbing, betraying and above all skull mining your fellow yorubas

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by proudlybia: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

My bro

They must abide by the rul s and dictates of our country
Which country? Walking on the streets of your jungle gives me clear picture of hell.
Biafrans are self-reliant unlike ten off your kits and kins that goes about with empty stomach and roams about like stray hungry dogs.
Terrorist and devil like you are dragging us backwards not to compete with western world.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by stinechykee: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
neezar:

Is it not on this same forum....we see news about ritual killings everyday in ur south west

That's what I am saying....If ur tired of us....Why can't u let us go

Ur Minister of communication a yoruba man once said Nigeria needs Igbos 2 be more relevant in the technology world.....

Is it not on this same forum where ur guys were calling for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu

My brother don't mind that evil mind human being and his Yoruba people.The evil man is looking for Igbo's to drag down to abyst like his fellow evil Yoruba brethren tries to drag Igbo's but they will not succeed

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by toofit007: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
if truly u are thirty years and u still behave this childish.then biafra is doomed but u arent thirty u act too childish.still biafra is doomed because of its "saviors' like u
I will not love to quote unreasonable fellow like you who do not have the mental strength to grasp simple sentence like this. For your information I can even give birth to you, I said I developed uncontrollable hatred for your Nigeria in 1988. better for me to be in my doomed biafra than to share a God forsaken country called Nigeria with uncircumcised specie like u.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Napoleondegreat: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

See Bro, I think they should be left alone to do whatever they want to do. I understand their plight given how other Nigerians view them. And I think they should be given an opportunity to decide if they want to remain part of Nigeria. We can not postpone the evil day forever.

You may be the sincere person available in nairaland. honestly comments from the likes of sarrki portrays no hope for peaceful coexistence of Nigeria
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by kotv: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol! You just want to believe contrary to all available evidence that Yorubas want you around. Let me tell you something for a fact, my mother is from the SS has always warned me not to ever bring an Igbo girl home. That’s to tell you what other Nigerians think of igbos. Yorubas are tired of your BS hence their apathy and indifference to igbo issues. We are just sick of you.

Those that were happy at the python dance invasion were only baying for some igbo retribution over all the needless insults from igbos, not that they want igbos around. Go to the frontpage and see two different stories of igbos caught with drugs in Far East Asia. Nigerians are not happy with igbos and you know it. You can continue lying to yourself sha.

What is you Yorubas problem? What is it? Why is it that you always have to include SS in your tribalistic comments? We are not like you people. Stop thinking we are hateful beings like you or have the same hateful thought as you. I'm getting tired of you Yorubas ways. In each of your tribalism, you always want to include SS in your racism. I usually try not to say this but you Yoruba behaviors on this website is becoming annoying. I'm SS, an average SS would support an ibo over Yoruba anyday. There's more ibo married to others than Yorubas. I don't know where you people keep getting the thought that ibos are hated in SS other than your narratives. Stop including us in your hateful comments. Be hateful and despicable by yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by stinechykee: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are a bad ambassador of your tribe. You guys are responsible for the renewed animosity between yorubas and igbos online. You want yorubas to attack so you can cry to the world for sympathy. You will never get a preemptive strike from the Yorubas, we would keep tolerating you as long as you abide by our laws and pay your taxes.

I would ignore you henceforth.
You skull miner and evil soul like you keep on deceiving yourself but it will do you vam for eyes when great Igbo's will leave this zoo call Nigeria then your master House/Fulanis will use you people as suya
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
stinechykee:
You skull miner and evil soul like you keep on deceiving yourself but it will do you vam for eyes when great Igbo's will leave this zoo call Nigeria then your master House/Fulanis will use you people as suya

We shall rejoice for your emancipation that day and begin our march to progress in yorubaland too. We are all fighting for the same thing. No need hating Yorubas, we are largely nice people.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by kotv: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shouldn't they use that energy for Boko Haram. What concerns them if Ibos want to stay home.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by FTjnr(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

OK continue loving him, but he is not a patriot!!!

you're an aboki, a foooooolani and the other guy is yoruba... know the difference.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
FTjnr:

you're an aboki, a foooooolani and the other guy is yoruba... know the difference.

I know he’s an hausa man. They are the ones making the igbos insult Yorubas. I can swear with all I have that the average Yoruba man doesn’t care if igbos leave. We want them to leave because they are choking us in our land.

God will help us.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Elliot2:

Yes the igboz ain't going nowhere, deal with it. cool
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

Yes the igboz ain't going nowhere, deal with it. cool

Butt you can’t keep them around and not make them President na. And you know Nigerians won’t vote an Igbo President.

Something has to give. It’s either we allow them rule us all or we allow them go.

They are already a thorn in the flesh of the nation.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omooba969(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Butt you can’t keep them around and not make them President na. And you know Nigerians won’t vote an Igbo President.

Something has to give. It’s either we allow them rule us all or we allow them go.

The burden is on the igboz to work out their relevance in the political arena coz power is not given, it is taken. They need to learn the negotiating skills in order to be valuable stakeholders.

The Igbo leaders are their biggest problems, they appear to be satisfied with crumbs rather than fight for their rightful place in Nigeria. The typical Igbo youth is misguided & brainwashed thereby lacking direction. The bitterness those igboz usually express is proof of their ineptitude.

They're going nowhere - it's a very difficult task. cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
omooba969:

The burden is on the igboz to work out their relevance in the political arena coz power is not given, it is taken. They need to learn the negotiating skills in order to be valuable stakeholders.

The Igbo leaders are their biggest problems, they appear to be satisfied with crumbs rather than fight for their rightful place in Nigeria. The typical Igbo youth is misguided & brainwashed thereby lacking direction. The bitterness those igboz usually express is proof of their ineptitude.

They're going nowhere - it's a very difficult task. cool

What if they pick up arms? This is not 1967 ooo, the US will surely support them as the evangelicals in the US now control politics in the US through the Republican Party.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Bane2020: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Dude STFU already with your irrelevant self and get a life, who gives a fleeting mess about your presidency, has a yoruba man been president made your life any less miserable than it already is? You sabi you? I laugh when inconsequential loafers just come online and act like they are some demi god or something when you have absolutely no clout , nyggah you are just another broke ass piece of crap, because you manage borrow small data to post online person no go hear word again.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by ZorGBUooeh: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
ogbeni keep quiet jare
May a debris from tinubus shit fall on yu dia.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by 042nawel: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Wetin concern you if people want to sit at home...

What exactly is ur concern

Are you looking for your sit at home?
I tired for him oo.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

May a debris from tinubus shit fall on yu dia.
small boy
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bane2020:

Dude STFU already with your irrelevant self and get a life, who gives a fleeting mess about your presidency, has a yoruba man been president made your life any less miserable than it already is? You sabi you? I laugh when inconsequential loafers just come online and act like they are some demi god or something when you have absolutely no clout , nyggah you are just another broke ass piece of crap, because you manage borrow small data to post online person no go hear word again.

So it’s this Presidency issue that has made you bitter like this? But you say you don’t want it na? Now I know that being irrelevant in Nigeria is painful to the average igbo man. Don’t vent your anger on me, face millions of Nigerians who have failed to vote an Igbo as President in 5 decades of our republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.