Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21586 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Realname: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

I think you should be elevated to an elder statesman

You are so patriotic

We the progressives are proud of you

Keep it up

God bless you

TALKATIVE

Talking and talking
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by ZorGBUooeh: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

What do you want Yorubas to do regarding your Biafra agitation? Are we the ones to help you actualise it? Na wa for you o

Nna see me see kwestion oo...Expecting a coward region to do sumtin about biafra is like expecting a lion to mate an antelope....HAHAHAHA.

You have bin spewing thrash over dis thread.Embarrasing yurself saying that you ad yur region want igbos to leave nigeria..So i asked you ad still asking you what you ad your hate filled region is doing to make it happen quickly.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Realname: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

I swear am proud of you

TALKATIVE

If you direct this energy to your personal endeavors you would have over come the criplllig financially challenges you face.

Benin kingdom loading

How I would long to see a Benin free from this failure of a nation

Nonsensical freeloaders everywhere

They lumoed us with the lazy south south whose youths do not work but live a care free life angry
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

I have heard you.
lol u igbos realy like to capitalize on famous morally degraded yorubas who marry igbo sexworkers that suck their dicks the most.of all persons to consult na davido the pussy lover.ok grin

songs they sing cheesy
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
your business
den shut up and show respect onyara
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by toofit007: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
lol ok.feel free to sit at home that is if u are gainfully employed and lets see the responsible ones with responsible carreer sit home that day
even heavens and earth can bear me witness to this, as far as the issue of biafra is concern, . mosquitoes will sit at home, flies will sit at home... As small as virus is, on that day, it shall sit at home. Biafra is an ideology that no mortal fan defeat. Don't worry the time is fast approaching when all of you that are against us will say "you people should carry your biafra Walhalla and go"

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Just look at the long lifeless garbage you wrote becos of ur greatest nightmare..THE GREAT IGBOS.

Apart from making noise online..wotz you and your region doing to actualize igbos exit?Since you claim you guys dont want dem around.

if you were honest that dude would be your potential ally

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

TALKATIVE

If you direct this energy to your personal endeavors you would have over come the criplllig financially challenges you face.

Benin kingdom loading

How I would long to see a Benin free from this failure of a nation

Nonsensical freeloaders everywhere

They lumoed us with the lazy south south whose youths do not work but live a care free life angry
you believe joining the igbos to abuse yorubas would mk dem like you haha
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
toofit007:
even heavens and earth can bear me witness to this, as far as the issue of biafra is concern, . mosquitoes will sit at home, flies will sit at home... As small as virus is, on that day, it shall sit at home. Biafra is an ideology that no mortal fan defeat. Don't worry the time is fast approaching when all of you that are against us will say "you people should carry your biafra Walhalla and go"
ive seen the way its boiling in ur head.

i know it wasnt boiling like that before dilector decided to disappear underground

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by truthfulone(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=70892175
It’s like a prayer center closed to a petrol or gas station

Saying fire burn !!!!

Fire burn!!!!

At your own peril [/quote] your pathological hatred have beclouded ur sense of reasoning!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Banmeallday: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tell your lifeless president to declare a state of emergency on our healthcare sector, build world class medical center even for Katsina so that Blacks can have something to be proud of....instead of running to London Hospital......

Leave IPOB to do what they want to do to honor their people and ancestors while the rest of una dance to Davido and Wizkid
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
den shut up and show respect onyara
must it result to insult kid? It shows the eternal proximity between your sense and reality.

Don't sound pained and frustrated again by mentioning me. I just gave you my last.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am really tired of them. But the awareness is going round among educated yoruba youths. I had to rein in a lawyer colleague of mine who was advocating for the purging of igbos from yoruba land on Facebook (He wasn’t afraid of being called a bigot at all). Even in my most animated and agitated state, I have never thought of making any tribally charged comments on Facebook but we now have young educated Yoruba youths who are ready to defy the odds to see igbos leave our land and they would be in positions of leadership soon. Therein lies the problem for the igbos. The present generation of Yoruba youths will not tolerate igbo insolence and hubris. We would purge our land of this intolerant, ungrateful and godless tribe from our land and we would not mind the casualty that would result.

The clock is ticking and our ruthless youths will still assume positions of authority to free us of the malaise of the igbos.
bro the next war the British want to bring to Africa is through the igbos it will happen in our lifetime people like obasanjo are just wasting their time we can't avoid a second biafra war yoruba secessionist militia are ready we would ally with the igbos tho and tolerate them but we will achieve our goal too
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
must it result to insult kid? It shows the eternal proximity between your sense and reality.

Don't sound pained and frustrated again by mentioning me. I just gave you my last.
me and you oloshi omo igbo
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by toofit007: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
ive seen the way its boiling in ur head.

i know it wasnt boiling like that before dilector decided to disappear underground
the boiling did not start today, it has been boiling in me since 1988. That if you were born by then. I have nurtured unforgiving hatred for Nigeria for about 30 years now and with every drop of my blood, I shall work towards the total dismemberment of this abominable entity called Nigeria. To see to the total destruction of this crime against humanity called Nigeria is my calling, it was why I was born. By 2019 you shall know that some people are more dangerous than nnamdi kanu in this struggle.... Don't worry we are coming. Boko harram will be a child's play..... Be ready, be prepared, the time is almost here.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Just look at the long lifeless garbage you wrote becos of ur greatest nightmare..THE GREAT IGBOS.

Apart from making noise online..wotz you and your region doing to actualize igbos exit?Since you claim you guys dont want dem around.

great igbos indeed lol
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
toofit007:
the boiling did not start today, it has been boiling in me since 1988. That if you were born by then. I have nurtured unforgiving hatred for Nigeria for about 30 years now and with every drop of my blood, I shall work towards the total dismemberment of this abominable entity called Nigeria. To see to the total destruction of this crime against humanity called Nigeria is my calling, it was why I was born. By 2019 you shall know that some people are more dangerous than nnamdi kanu in this struggle.... Don't worry we are coming. Boko harram will be a child's play..... Be ready, be prepared, the time is almost here.
we would all fight that war calm down
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by fk001(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

I disagree with you. Let them do whatever they want as long as it is in their region.

How will the civil servant sit at home without taking a leave or something?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
toofit007:
if truly u are thirty years and u still behave this childish.then biafra is doomed but u arent thirty u act too childish.still biafra is doomed because of its "saviors' like u

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:

u are even a common igbo second class citizen

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by fk001(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

I think you should be elevated to an elder statesman

You are so patriotic

We the progressives are proud of you

Keep it up

God bless you

What is patriotic about him?

He is doing tribal/sectional politics and he build his political view base on religion.

That guy you are hailing is no patriot at all..

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by drchuks1234(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
fiizznation:
Is the security agencies business. You guys must come out and work, whether you like it not.

Why do you want to sit at home when other patriotic nigerians are busy working?
Oga na by force to work?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
see Dictatorship oo! grin more reason for me to sit at home.

And he has the cheek to mention Democracy, i am not sure they would recognise Democracy even if it hits them on the face.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
if you were honest that dude would be your potential ally
"great igbos" the world has seen how grear.especially asia-asia's drug prisons. italy-italy's brothels.

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
"great igbos" the world has seen how grear.especially asia-asia's drug prisons. italy-italy's brothels.
dose guys na problem
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

What is patriotic about him?

He is doing tribal/sectional politics and he build his political view base on religion.

That guy you are hailing is no patriot at all..
he is a yoruba patroit we love him like that

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by fk001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
he is a yoruba patroit we love him like that

OK continue loving him, but he is not a patriot!!!
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
dose guys na problem
its more fun for me to watch igbos throw tantraums

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
fk001:

OK continue loving him, but he is not a patriot!!!
ok unity beggar i have heard
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna see me see kwestion oo...Expecting a coward region to do sumtin about biafra is like expecting a lion to mate an antelope....HAHAHAHA.

You have bin spewing thrash over dis thread.Embarrasing yurself saying that you ad yur region want igbos to leave nigeria..So i asked you ad still asking you what you ad your hate filled region is doing to make it happen quickly.
ogbeni keep quiet jare
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Realname: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
you believe joining the igbos to abuse yorubas would mk dem like you haha

Bro I am not joining anyone haba

I just don't like TRIBALISTS

I have no issues with any tribe because we all got our good bad and ugly sides

I just try and focus on the good that's all

We are all Nigerians at the end of the day

Say yes to peace

I am a proud Benin man
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by omadeltason: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
allah don't allow that boy nnamdi kanu to destroy nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.