Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows (20879 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Bintuenyo: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
For the first time this guy is making sense
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by famosh: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
The Collins of a boy is the biggest mor0n ever! How can you see your babe shamelessly doing serious things with a guy & denying you blatantly several times all on camera, & after the show, you were still giving her the chance to choose between you or the guy? Are you alright? Who be this? Ode dey form gentleman!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by jamaicabakare(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Even though I'm late to the party... I still wanna grin grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by mightyokwy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is pure case of a women with beauty and no brains, it's her private parts that will suffer the most. Nina of a girl is as dump as a bowel of eba.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by CYMERX(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
She was carried away by the fake luv, forgetting that, miracle was only using her for #Bbnaija show

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Karma issa goal..thumb up to Nina
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Kaycee7(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
How come nobody is taking notice of the fact that Miracle dipped his banana in the punna of a girl he barely knew? On live TV as well, or was the TV showing only Nina?
Suddenly, Miracle is the one that will be blessed with a wife material. I pity the woman that will be cursed with Miracle as a husband. Weak a55 m0fo with zero self control. This is the kind of man that will allow his side chic to wreck his home.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Wantedmiller: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Uche mmaduagwu....... the slammmmmmmmmmmmer!!!

caution yourself first
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by pek(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
she can't still overthrow micheal jackson "the real BaD"
*Michael*
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by donsiqua(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
winkmart:
She might be wrong. I have a belive that everyone is responsible for whatever they do with their body

Oya na, go and cut yourself into pieces. Ekpa
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by mightyokwy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olalan:
She got what she deserved......a lesson to other gold digging girls
She has nothing to loss my brother. Our society has gone to the dogs. Very soon you will see her ridding flashy car, buying properties and you will see those that will be calling her boss lady. Our politicians money never finish for one night stand. She go even be role model to some young aspiring oloshos. Nothing is new again

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by magicminister: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Loool...

A good husband material will not have sex with someone he barely knows.
This blame goes both ways!

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by laydoh(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
cucumber kee nina there.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
pek:
*Michael*
spell it
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Pearl05(f): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ndi ara. Neither Nina nor Miracle is wife/husband material. Them both came from irresponsible homes.

Nobody should talk to me because my legs are aching me

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by bencr7: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
I luv his write up, but d one he said biggest actor I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by nazablossom(f): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
diadem10:
Of course, you've got to have a deep anus to fvck politicians like Miradull, else your dead career won't wake up.
I know that you would be found here.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by bentlywills(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ripe cucumber with a pilot shaped head' lwkmd

Nina is daft!! At 22 she still doesn't have sense, i'm sure if she applies for BBN again, she'd still sleep with another dude. Naive kid

So Nina is 22? shocked

Ok continue
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by AllahSWT: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pearl05:
Ndi ara. Neither Nina nor Miracle is wife/husband material. Them both came from irresponsible homes.

Nobody should talk to me because my legs are aching me
let me kiss your aching legs
please spread it for me like a bread spread for butter
i want to fork you kiss
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by SilentVboy: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Navalsadiq:
Miracle is a sharp badt guy.she dumped somebody too so what goes around comes around
Don't mind the stupid Nina. She thinks that Miracle is a fool. Miracle has seen how she easily dumped Collins her former bf, that stood by her. So Miracle could assume that she might dump him for another guy too some day....

So my guy quickly dumped the olosho on time.....lesson for some ladies with fish brain....
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by akinszz: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
magicminister:
Loool...

A good husband material will not have sex with someone he barely knows.
This blame goes both ways!
woman no dey pay groom price now... Na man dey pay brideprice grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by magicminister: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
akinszz:
woman no dey pay groom price now... Na man dey pay brideprice grin grin

Man no dey born pikin, na woman dey born pikin... The most noble duty on earth is carried out by a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by akinszz: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
magicminister:

Man no dey born pikin, na woman dey born pikin... The most noble duty on earth is carried out by a woman!
if man no ejaculate no woman fit born picking... U think e easy to have sex with a woman grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by princeakinola1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one,lesson for good and resposible ladys out there
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
diadem10:
Of course, you've got to have a deep anus to fvck politicians like Miradull, else your dead career won't wake up.

Lol. Tbh, I almost ignored this until 3bear came up with his lies and also the stupid hypocrites spouting their double standard nonsense..
Let's say Nina loves money and is whoring, is Miradull not whoring his as$ and anus in exchange for money also?
The game is over, I don't care what they are doing with their lives anymore. Good to here from you again anyway grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by diadem10: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
nazablossom:
The game is over, I don't care what they are doing with their lives anymore. Good to here from you again anyway grin
I thought so too until hypocrites showed themselves. grin Thanks btw.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by princeakinola1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
mightyokwy:

She has nothing to loss my brother. Our society has gone to the dogs. Very soon you will see her ridding flashy car, buying properties and you will see those that will be calling her boss lady. Our politicians money never finish for one night stand. She go even be role model to some young aspiring oloshos. Nothing is new again
nothing much but truth from u,kudos.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by pek(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
spell it
I have done that. MICHAEL.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by winkmart: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
donsiqua:

Oya na, go and cut yourself into pieces. Ekpa

You will be alright, eventually.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Navalsadiq(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
SilentVboy:
Don't mind the stupid Nina. She thinks that Miracle is a fool. Miracle has seen how she easily dumped Collins her former bf, that stood by her. So Miracle could assume that she might dump him for another guy too some day....

So my guy quickly dumped the olosho on time.....lesson for some ladies with fish brain....
he is a wise guy.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Realname: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
itspzpics:
Shaking tables

Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-cee-cee-breaks-the-internet-with-amazing-hot-pictures/

Tables shaking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos / Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill / TEN Fast Rising Musical Acts To Watch In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.