Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows (20878 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by sirusX(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Showbiz na subtle Ashawo work...

She be olosho

SHOWBIZ... you fit call am "show your business"

Why do you think the ladies dey market upandan ontop slay weyrey cheesy grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by RedboneSmith(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
This nigga that his mouth is bigger than his acting career.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Amanda333(f): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Biased man
Miracle should also be ashamed of himself for sleeping with a girl he barely know

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Kendrick80(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oga actor say Na ur vjay?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Augustap(f): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
This one's speciality is bringing back stale news just to trend small grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by princewaldex(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
THIS MADE MY DAY grin grin grin

Dumping the dumper who dumped another dumpee

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has also reacted to the statement which Miracle released few days ago, insinuating he has dumped Nina. 

Uche Maduagwu who disclosed that he was angry it took Miracle this long to move on from Nina, added that karma happened as what goes around, always come around. He further disclosed that he was so concerned about the mental and psychological state of Collins, who according to him supported Nina for so long, being there for her when things was rough and even giving her all the support when she was going for her #BBNaija Audition. 

Here is what he wrote below; 

@nina_ivy_ You left COLLINS for @miracleikechukwu in BBnaija, now he has also left you, KARMA is a goal... ⚽⚽��� What goes around, always come around. I'm so ANGRY that it took @miracleikechukwu so long to move on...✈ When i was criticizing NINA then for allegedly having SEX with MIRACLE in #BBnaija2018 Some people thought i don't like her, but i, the Biggest Actor in #Nigeriawas just so concerned about the mental and psychological state of COLLINS,� i mean, supporting a girl for so long, being there for her when things was rough,� even giving her all the support when she was going for her #BBnaija Audition, I'm sure the POOR boy would have bragged about NINA before his #friends, but when AUNTY Nina entered BBnaija, she allegedly went ahead to chop another man BANANA,�� omg, to be honest, if you were in Collins shoe,� wouldn't you be doing thanksgiving in church for what MIRACLE 

@miracleikechukwu A Good WIFE material will never have SEX with a guy she barely knows in #BBnaija, God will give you a better girl...��� @miracleikechukwu you deserve an Accolade, because you're a real man, some #girls think all guys are MUMU,� they'll dump their LOYAL boyfriend that stood by them for years all because of FAME,� a boyfriend that slept for days hungry,� just so this girl could eat #breakfast,� so all of a sudden, because she saw a ripe Cucumber that has a PILOT shaped head,✈ she opened her legs like River Niger,� is that one a well brought up girl?� @miracleikechukwu Guys in #Nigeria needs to emulate your WISDOM, because some FAKE girls think all #guys are fools. @miracleikechukwu The biggest Actor in Nigeria �will pray for you to find a decent girl.

https://lailasnews.com/uche-maduagwu-slams-nina-says-she-had-sex-with-someone-she-barely-knows/

BBNAIJA ifu enada Bleep BAM BAM, miracle did not Bleep tobi, CEECEE visit TIMAYA now the only thing pre occupying the mind of Nigerian youths!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Maket: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is this one not over yet?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by sweetilicious(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olalan:
She got what she deserved......a lesson to other gold digging girls
Lol,just tell them you stay overseas, a manager, pilot etc they will start misbehaving.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by nazablossom(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
diadem10:

I thought so too until hypocrites showed themselves. grin Thanks btw.
You are welcome. cool
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by RichardRandy: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
donsiqua:

Oya na, go and cut yourself into pieces. Ekpa

Hello bro need to talk to u pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos / Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.