Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

She Snubs Me Everytime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Snubs Me Everytime (3152 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Snubs Me Everytime by Drsnives(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Send her recharge card of 1,000 naira but remove the last digit..

she will reply that the numbers ain't correct,, give her the correct number,, she will load and thank you..

The next day,, invite her over,, if she is free, she will come,, when she visits you,, then the ball is in your court...
You are dreaming my guy
Re: She Snubs Me Everytime by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol learn the hard way
Re: She Snubs Me Everytime by Albertone(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Who revived the thread?

It actually hurts that ladies you have a rapport with will start snubbing you.
Some do so because they've started moving with yahoo guys and they feel you are no longer in their league.

I love the seas
Re: She Snubs Me Everytime by SPOLO(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
What i use to do is some that will snubb my messages for some days before replying is the same days i will use to reply them back....

One i met in the campus different tribe though, we do chat good but recently she snubbed my text and since 7 days ago she just send another and i viewed it and later replied and she was like she is sorry but me i dont care.

Person wey i even wan tutor a statistics course base on say na borrowed course for her.....las las she doesnt know i have no much time to use social media frequently.

So if they snub , snub them or remove them and replace asap....no time

Lady Almost Commits Suicide After Dumped By 'yoruba' Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Help!!! I Need 1500 For An Inhaler. / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9