Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice (3087 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by aluyapreston: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
I met this girl about two months ago when I went to visit my caterer friend in an hotel where he works. She makes sharwama there and mehn she was crazily beautiful and most importantly purpose and goal driven. In fact her ambition completely aligned with mine (this I knew when she showed me an incomplete feasibility study of her next line of business). I fell hard for her immediately but it was until a week later I let her knew my feelings and she reciprocated thesame, thanks partly to the fact that her ex broke up with her.

Our relationship from there simply skyrocketed. Our bond grew stronger, we took practical actions toward our goals, supported each other financially and in every other way and yes we had sex. However it didn't take long for me to notice some signs that gave me a odd feeling.

The first was her love for me: maybe it is because this is actually my first relationship, but there is a way she gets all over me that make me feel stuffed and choked sometimes. I'm an introvert and practically enjoy my me time but since we kicked off our relationship nothing of such exists anymore. From her ridiculous number of calls to her constant request for attention, I'm not sure of my sanity anymore.

Her strictness/anger: she has really never gotten angry with me before but I have seen her with other guys who try to cross boundaries. She can practically stare their soul from their body with just one look because of a simple a touch to her shoulder and that is when she's in a good mood. I saw how she once shouted the blood out of her male neighbour during one of my visit when he made a flirting remark. She does this to females as well and it kind of scare me. I mean she once made a cab man cry from her foul mouth because she found out he had overcharged her. I don't want that kind of anger directed at me for any reason. At least for now, anytime she gets angry she just stay quiet and turn away from me.

Death threats: when she first told me that she could blow off my brains if I ever cheated on her, I took it for laughs. After all how can she get a gun, but when she repeated it about two weeks later by promising to stab me if she see with another girl in a compromising position I knew it wasn't for comic relief anymore. I have no intention to cheat but for a relationship in its early stages I think the threats are uncalled for.

So I've been thinking if the threats are something I should take serious or let it slide, because apart from everything above she's just so perfect and lovely and brilliant. She can hold intelligent conversation for as long as need be, something I've never seen in other girls. I really don't want to break up with her but I don't want to die either

Modified
hello guys, I really appreciate all the input. after reading some of the advice given here. I decided to have a talk with her about my concerns.

concerning the death threats, she told me that she really didn't mean it that way, that she is just concerned she is really into me and dumping her could have a really devastating effect on her. she said she would hate men for life if I did that to her but she couldn't possibly hurt me in anyway. she opened up that her fear was fuelled by the fact that I'm now a different man as I have gotten to lay with her and may want more with other girls. (she feels I'm the most innocent guy in the world despite clearly telling her that my not being in any previous commitment didn't mean I was a novice with girls)

conclusion:

I have decided to stick with her for now and watch for any crazy move, because in all truth I care about her and have no intention to leave her. she has invested so much in me without ever acting domineering or entitled, like b4 I met her I was moving at a steady rate but she just fired me to her level by getting me contacts to some designers in turkey while agreeing to make me a co partner on her design (I have my own designs I'm working on as well). this is just one part of the good things she has done for me. I have also done quite a little for her but she leads the chart. for me, I just think she choosed me because a lot of made guys have asked out with at least two proposing marriage in just the 2 months we've been together.

I just have this sick feeling I may be at the losing end if we part ways. her ex is a perfect example of that, the guy is still begging till now

3 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by rainerboy1010: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is beautiful bla bla bla. Even the most dangerous snake has gold skin... So beautiful but the venom hmmmm will make you forget beauty

Advise yourself

There are other place you can insert your sim card and have peace

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Anger issues is not something to be taken lightly.

7 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Uzomacharles: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by slawormiir: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op you don't have a problem or rather your problem is not serious
All you have to do is never cheat on her so you won't get shot or stabbed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by EmptyGarden(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Only 2 months? Your story be like 10 years relationship story o.
Meanwhile, this impostor above me, at least tell us if the op is a real nigga or not.

2 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by blazepascal(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
start acting strange lets no her next move so u wil no when u will run for ur life
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by ouzo1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Two death threats and u re still forming love abi, no wahala na for Nairaland we go still see your final year results.

22 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by aluyapreston: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Only 2 months? Your story be like 10 years relationship story o.
Meanwhile, this impostor above me, at least tell us if the op is a real nigga or not.

it shocks me sometimes self. she puts in a lot of commitment into the relationship while I stay real to her as well. I don't have any intention to cheat on her as she is pretty much everything I want. but death threats? how far na
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by CAPSLOCKED: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
OH, YOUR FIRST RELATIONSHIP? GOOD THING THERE'S A MINI MANUAL TO HELP YOU THROUGH ALMOST ANYTHING. SEE HERE. https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

2 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by aluyapreston: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
start acting strange lets no her next move so u wil no when u will run for ur life

she knows my house o.
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by EmptyGarden(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
aluyapreston:

it shocks me sometimes self. she puts in a lot of commitment into the relationship while I stay real to her as well. I don't have any intention to cheat on her as she is pretty much everything I want. but death threats? how far na
Take your tongue count your teeth o.

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Death threats aren't to be taken lightly. I don't condone cheating but neither do I condone threats to harm or kill someone over it. Even if she's just bluffing, that she's trying to instigate this level of fear in you shows she's mentally unhealthy. I know I would've ran for the hills if someone threatens me once, let alone twice. That she has made these violent utterances means she could definitely hurt you.

6 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Sundrus: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
U don see the signs already u still dey find advice. OK stay there dey wait for advice u hear. undecided
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by zed7: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
It seems the mentally unstable ones are always good looking, caring and nice. When their drama starts, they will become a nightmare to you.
You are sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Better disengage gradually or your life will become miserable.

4 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by dannex4adx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
in addition to your post, if she doesn't kill you she will cut your manhood oooo. bye for now.

2 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by blazepascal(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
aluyapreston:

she knows my house o.
lol one chance
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by seankafor(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
You re on a very loooooong thing..

Not only cheating, this girl go rough handle you for that relationship if you try do anyhow.

And it seems he is te dominant in the relationship..
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by dingbang(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Run for your life o
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Gadafii: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
run now while u still can, no wait make she stab u oo

girls get deep stomach oo, they will tell u %10 0f what they will do to you and keep %90 within them selves

run bro

3 Likes

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by aluyapreston: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
seankafor:
You re on a very loooooong thing..

Not only cheating, this girl go rough handle you for that relationship if you try do anyhow.

And it seems he is te dominant in the relationship..

no dominant or submissive but you're right, she sometimes overdo it. na only once I don't vex for her and she became. meek like a sheep for the whole day

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Camelot65: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
aluyapreston:

So I've been thinking if the threats are something I should take serious or let it slide, because apart from everything above she's just so perfect and lovely and brilliant. She can hold intelligent conversation for as long as need be, something I've never seen in other girls. I really don't want to break up with her but I don't want to die either
Don't be confused na......... Here's my advice

Don't be the next stab victim coz she meant every damn word she told you

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Rapsodee(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
You people telling OP to run....

Don't you know that running away from her(with how she loves him crazily) alone can make her think he has found another babe and wants to leaver her?

Running away alone can bring stabbing and killing grin

So far you don't have the intentions of cheating her, then you're good but that's if she only threatens you on this cheating matter only and not in any other matter.

But when you marry her eventually, you will likely experience her anger straight at you.
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
hm this one u saying she makes death threats at u she could be a cultist
a girl like that can just use big butcher knife to open ur bowels or slice off ur dick just because of minor argument
u better run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Sawzer(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
The girl feels almost perfect. It's hard to see her type, it's actually love but with the threat I'll advise you to back off.

Being alive and single is better than being dead. And she sure will move on trust me so just save yourself the stress, time, money, emotions and bail out.

There's a high chance of you not meeting someone you'll love and connect with like her sha, that's for sure.

Or you could just talk to her about what's bothering you and risk it. grin

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by penultimatee(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
From my own personal experience.flee as soon as possible. pop
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by tetula123(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
This country’s getting funnier daily.
Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by HomerTimpson: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
You sound like you want to make us believe she a narcissist.

Just say you have tasted the orange juice and afraid you might bite the seed sometime cos you know its bitter; actualy what am tryna say is that your 2month girl is cool but you are insecure just for the fact that you are prone to cheat anytime and you are seriouly scared of the penalties that will follow.

I see you are about to break her heart,you are just looking for a simply way to do it without stress since you are inexperienced,its your first relationship and your first breakup.

NOW MY ADVICE don't travel down this lane by cutting ties with her,it's dangerous & heartles, see it as a flaw,sit her down & tell her this things. Who likes been cheated on? I also thinks she likes to be rational...it's a crazy world right?.

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by aluyapreston: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rapsodee:
You people telling OP to run....

Don't you know that running away from her(with how she loves him crazily) alone can make her think he has found another babe and wants to leaver her?

Running away alone can bring stabbing and killing grin

So far you don't have the intentions of cheating her, then you're good but that's if she only threatens you on this cheating matter only and not in any other matter.

But when you marry her eventually, you will likely experience her anger straight at you.

you just said it perfectly bro. she has asked me the 'have you found another girl' question several times on trivial issues like missing her calls and not coming to check on her when I promise to

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
what of if she is relating to you because her last relationship, she was cheated upon?

Just ask her about it maybe she dey traumatized or insecure because of it

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by mobo76503: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
This country’s getting funnier daily.

1 Like

Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by davidhobo: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
aluyapreston:
I met this girl about two months ago when I went to visit my caterer friend in an hotel where he works. She makes sharwama there and mehn she was crazily beautiful and most importantly purpose and goal driven. In fact her ambition completely aligned with mine (this I knew when she showed me an incomplete feasibility study of her next line of business). I fell hard for her immediately but it was until a week later I let her knew my feelings and she reciprocated thesame, thanks partly to the fact that her ex broke up with her.

Our relationship from there simply skyrocketed. Our bond grew stronger, we took practical actions toward our goals, supported each other financially and in every other way and yes we had sex. However it didn't take long for me to notice some signs that gave me a odd feeling.

The first was her love for me: maybe it is because this is actually my first relationship, but there is a way she gets all over me that make me feel stuffed and choked sometimes. I'm an introvert and practically enjoy my me time but since we kicked off our relationship nothing of such exists anymore. From her ridiculous number of calls to her constant request for attention, I'm not sure of my sanity anymore.

Her strictness/anger: she has really never gotten angry with me before but I have seen her with other guys who try to cross boundaries. She can practically stare their soul from their body with just one look because of a simple a touch to her shoulder and that is when she's in a good mood. I saw how she once shouted the blood out of her male neighbour during one of my visit when he made a flirting remark. She does this to females as well and it kind of scare me. I mean she once made a cab man cry from her foul mouth because she found out he had overcharged her. I don't want that kind of anger directed at me for any reason. At least for now, anytime she gets angry she just stay quiet and turn away from me.

Death threats: when she first told me that she could blow off my brains if I ever cheated on her, I took it for laughs. After all how can she get a gun, but when she repeated it about two weeks later by promising to stab me if she see with another girl in a compromising position I knew it wasn't for comic relief anymore. I have no intention to cheat but for a relationship in its early stages I think the threats are uncalled for.

These beautiful girls are always the ones who are bipolar. My ex had similar characteristics- she was very strict and had anger issues (any small thing will trigger her off).

Over beautiful, over desirable she was, inshort she was/is a trophy wife, but with a lot of insecurities and little things could set her off, just like that. If we were on a whatsap call and she heard females talking anywhere in the background, she will just switch to video imediately and start quarel- who are those girls seating/making noise behind you(in a public place o). Why are they there, who are they? Ah, ah..biii, how can i know?

She never showed her anger traits in public or with others, sha..only me(though she was once told me she slapped a cab man who was trying to take advantage of her from ICM ikeja.

She jumped me publicly like twice-jump as in got angry and started to hit/slap me (in that feeble, female way though) and i was just pulling back while others were begging her to stop. Just because of a comment i made.

She omce threatened she.was ready to go to any lenght to get revenge if i ever left her, for wasting two years of her life. Las las..it is she that packed up and left and has made me an enemy. Though i loved her like kilode, she refused all my entreaties to come back, though i knew she had anger issues. She was an all round good person, her nacks was A1++++, but meehn, werey dey disguise and mean too, in some aspects, never wanted me around others

In your case, so long as she is not physically violent, you will be fine, she is just bluffing. Mine could just physically pounce on me inside house, for something as inconsequential as refusing to add her on social media(that she deleted me from, ab initio, from anger).

So as for you, you are doing fine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Transgender, Deevah, Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.