Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Do Some Girls Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Do This (3274 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Do This by Ogbenro: 11:48pm On May 12, 2022
Pardon my errors, sometimes last year I met an old school friend of mine, same set but different department, we were close but not too close, she was a friend to one of my course mate. I ran into her late December last year at a mall and we exchanged numbers.

Truth be told I used to like this lady a lot, but I thought she was way above my league then and I was kinda reserved when I was in uni, I didn’t really know my way around women then. Infact, I never had a girlfriend.

Man is doing good now although not perfect but I get one or two things going. My confidence is so much better now and I have been in and out of quite a few relationship.

My interest was reignited with this lady and we seem to flow well, she is presently in youth service.we were very close and we talk almost everyday. I was losing my mind and I really fell hard for this girl. Maybe she noticed it and decided to play on my intelligence she would see my messages and keep posting on her status without replying. She would never text first I text all the time. I do the calling all the time too. Anytime I ask why she does this she would say she just come online to upload status bla bla bla.

My curiosity led me to ask her out properly and she told me she can’t date me, I was pained asked why and she couldn’t give a tangible reason. I kept asking and telling her how much I’m serious about her but this girl would not have any of it.

Some weeks later she came over to my place. She is serving in Lagos and I work in Lagos too. One thing led to another and we had sex. One of the best I have ever had in years the sex was very good. After the sex I still asked her if she would be my gf her answer was still No. and she is very much single.

I Got tired of asking and we just be some normal freinds, I stopped talking entirely about it. Communication seized for like a week as I was very busy with work, girl came into my Dm and started guilt tripping me telling me thank God she didn’t say yes and she wanted to know how truthfully my intentions were.

Mind you this same girl said there would never be a relationship and even said I should go ahead and date any girl I like. And to be honest I moved on pretty good. Why the blame now? I asked you out you said No on three different occasions spanning into 3 months. Isn’t that enough to get an answer?

Ever since then the girl would not fail to remind me how I missed on a good girl bla bla bla. Telling me there are no good girls out there. Truth be told I can’t go back to her, I would never settle down as a second option. I think she was seeing someone when we weee together but the guy didn’t take things serious so I was the back up plan.

If she weren’t an old school mate I would have blocked her, her daily sermons about how she will make a better wife irritates my soul. She wanted to visit after that for a sleepover but I have been avoiding her at all cost.

What would you do if you were in my shoes, pardon the errors was typing fast and I didn’t want to proofread anything

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Ogbenro: 11:53pm On May 12, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Oblivionz5(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2022
Ogbenro:
Pardon my errors, sometimes last year I met an old school friend of mine, same set but different department, we were close but not too close, she was a friend to one of my course mate. I ran into her late December last year at a mall and we exchanged numbers.

Truth be told I used to like this lady a lot, but I thought she was way above my league then and I was kinda reserved when I was in uni, I didn’t really know my way around women then. Infact, I never had a girlfriend.

Man is doing good now although not perfect but I get one or two things going. My confidence is so much better now and I have been in and out of quite a few relationship.

My interest was reignited with this lady and we seem to flow well, she is presently in youth service.we were very close and we talk almost everyday. I was losing my mind and I really fell hard for this girl. Maybe she noticed it and decided to play on my intelligence she would see my messages and keep posting on her status without replying. She would never text first I text all the time. I do the calling all the time too. Anytime I ask why she does this she would say she just come online to upload status bla bla bla.

My curiosity led me to ask her out properly and she told me she can’t date me, I was pained asked why and she couldn’t give a tangible reason. I kept asking and telling her how much I’m serious about her but this girl would not have any of it.

Some weeks later she came over to my place. She is serving in Lagos and I work in Lagos too. One thing led to another and we had sex. One of the best I have ever had in years the sex was very good. After the sex I still asked her if she would be my gf her answer was still No. and she is very much single.

I God tired of asking and we just be some normal freinds, I stopped talking entirely about it. Communication seized for like a week as I was very busy with work, girl came into my Dm and started guilt tripping me telling me thank God she didn’t say yes and she wanted to know how truthfully my intentions were.

Mind you this same girl said there would never be a relationship and even said I should go ahead and date any girl I like. And to be honest I moved on pretty good. Why the blame now? I asked you out you said No on three different occasions spanning into 3 months. Isn’t that enough to get an answer?

Ever since then the girl would not fail to remind me how I missed on a good girl bla bla bla. Telling me there are no good girls out there. Truth be told I can’t go back to her, I would never settle down as a second option. I think she was seeing someone when we weee together but the guy didn’t take things serious so I was the back up plan.

If she weren’t an old school mate I would have blocked her, her daily sermons about how she will make a better wife irritates my soul. She wanted to visit after that for a sleepover but I have been avoiding her at all cost.

What would you do if you were in my shoes, pardon the errors was typing fast and I didn’t want to proofread anything

You’re on the right track sir
What’s the stupid idea of playing hard to get when you’ve already fallen ?

Even if you block her. You’re clear of any accusations

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2022
na SHAKARA now.... just tell the yeye woman:" i wanted you, you said NO, i still chop the honeypot, you continued saying NO....now i jejely comot fromyour wahala and lived my life, you are trying to give me some BS....are you ok sista?!"

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by KingDash: 12:31am On May 13, 2022
Kai man city go kill people tire next season I pity Chelsea sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Johntitus: 1:37am On May 13, 2022
grin

Mehn... This your story, walahi talai, just long for nothing. You ask question and at the same time you answer yourself.

If you know say you won't take her back, why disturb us? Take your time! Lol.

If e no be say man get insomnia out of thinking.... Hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by rtdCivilservant: 1:41am On May 13, 2022
Ogbenro:
Lalasticlala
Shouting Lalasticlala! What do u want us to tell u? Why do silly people like flexing stupid ego on irrelevant issues, especially sleeping with women? Perhaps it makes them feel good I guess Ur? Ur mates are busy making things happen, some of ur mates are CEO of conglomerates, some are even presidents of countries and u are here calling Lalasticlala.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Lee99: 2:30am On May 13, 2022
Thank your stars for her refusal, you don chop, clean mouth and move on joor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Olagoods1: 2:37am On May 13, 2022
She's cheap abi u dey lie. You don bleeped the toto. Congratulations move on my gee

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:54am On May 13, 2022
See don't ever give her a chance.

Wait fess so u mean you asked this banny out for good 3months shocked? Seriously most of una get patience.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by dopedan(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2022
We appreciate you sir, we need to build a statue of you in FCT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by OVB123: 4:42am On May 13, 2022
The truth of the matter is that "over shakara" want to killed her. As u have rightly said, she has a relationship with someone u don't properly know and as at the time she slept with you, she might have had issue(s) with her boy friend and that was y she passed the night in your house. My candid advise for u, is for u to leave her and forge ahead, since she is proving difficult for a relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Bahamas95(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2022
That's the problem with most of these women that do shakara too much, after sleeping with them they act funny.....Dem go be like fowl wey rain beat.

They know you won't be giving them that attention like before, body go start to pepper dem unnecessarily.

OP you're very patient Sha, I can't chase any girl for 3months......I am likely to give up if i don't get reply in a week or two.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Clinghton: 6:49am On May 13, 2022
I would do exactly what you're doing, just keep on avoiding her at all cost.

Warning* if you yield to her she would be in charge of the relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2022
OP you no try at all, you are the bad guy here. So where is all the admiration, love and attention you had for her as stated at the beginning of your story? Now you don chop her..all of a sudden you realized you don't want to be a second option, even when you stated at the beginning she is single?

Na konji been dey worry you...

This is also to tell some girls that shakara or playing hard to get won't make a guy love or trust you. I don't believe in toasting a girl for a long time. I can meet a girl today, have sexx with her same day and still marry her. Playing hard to get won't make me value you more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Asceleb16(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2022
Thank God you are not a SIMP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2022
OP...
Move on....
And don't look back...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Cashio(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2022
I learnt a lesson. Never ask a girl out more than twice. The more you try to woo her, the more your self worth depreciates.
And as a girl, if I write you and you don't respond, I am not fvcking writing you again. Even if you later reply after sometime, I will still take another longer time to reply you.

The energy in a friendship should be mutual and not one sided. Return whatever energy anyone gives you, whether a man or a woman.
You can't be acting all nice and stupid while someone else is using your stupidity to massage and boost their worthless ego.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by pansophist(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2022
You shouldn't have asked her out directly. You just play along, just as she is doing with you, until it becomes mutually understood that you're in a relationship. This method is good because she won't feel pressured, and you won't feel disappointed because you're expecting for the best but prepared for the worse.

Also, asking a woman to be your girlfriend is like saying "I surrender", you loose your competitiveness. Your case is settled and no point impressing you anymore afterall, you're the one in need of her, not her in need of you. Even if she wants you deeply, asking her out reduces your vibes. Relationship is a game for women, you must see it like her, to be able to play properly.

You're doing good now, so just leave things as it is. Let her carry the burden of performance, not you anymore. All what she said are manipulations, ignore her. She used you as an option or/and is enjoying the chase. She is messed up in the head, don't tolerate it. If she will ever get back to you, then she must work for it. Or else, you don't value yourself, and she won't value you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by ybalogs(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2022
You had sex and still had to ask her out after?? That's when Waffi ladies says you don match line. How come you got so busy after the sex if that's not just what you wanted?? Anyways your mind is made up about never going back to her. Let her understand this and move on jejelly.
Best of luck.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by wisdomkid: 8:26am On May 13, 2022
I support Women rights oh, but this story sweet me wella. ONLY if i could do same to one girl like that too.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by headbasher96(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2022
Oga what u will understand is humans were wired differently some people are up to 40 some are 60 and still they dont know what they want while some are just ignorant completely if u really like her invite her over and have a one sane and final conversation to see if anything will pan out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by 001spice: 10:40am On May 13, 2022
Oga wat ur own sef just continue bleeping her till become a evening newspaper
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by NoGirlfriend: 10:55am On May 13, 2022
"One thing led to another" continue lashing her kontus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Mode99: 11:12am On May 13, 2022
After sex she said NO'??
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Rickmann: 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
Ogbenro:

I Got tired of asking and we just be some normal freinds, I stopped talking entirely about it. Communication seized for like a week as I was very busy with work, girl came into my Dm and started guilt tripping me telling me thank God she didn’t say yes and she wanted to know how truthfully my intentions were.

The smartness of a regular Nigerian girl turns out to be foolishness in the end..

You did what any sane and modest guy'll do but she threw it back at you..you have nothing to lose or worry about.

Just move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by franklingud(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2022
OP you try sef, i no dey ask woman out for 3 straight weeks and move on.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Homeboiy: 7:03pm On May 13, 2022
Shakara don end

Keep avoiding her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Alapojames: 10:09pm On May 13, 2022
She doesn't want you to have her neither does she want you to be happy.. Op, run ooo, na daughter of perdition

Most of this girls can accept rejection.
They believed the world revolves around them..
Who she help

Boost your business page and brand with ease..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by MistaCode(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2022
That's how some ladies does...
They won't agree to date you neither will they agree to let you...

You did absolutely well, but just know women loves attention, updating her status for you to see is also part of their manipulations, stop viewing her status and watch how the Agharacham's law of definite return will wanna take place but don't give in, You have alread stamped your staff of authority on that kpekus so she has nothing else to form for...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2022
Sha buy agbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures / African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / Your NL Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.