Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Relationship Counselling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Counselling (595 Views)

Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread / Counselling For Relationships , Marriages And Others / Counselling Is Not Only For Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Counselling by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
After using my Sledge Hammer on a couple of heads, I intend to go soft for a while.

While I am soft, I have resorted to relationship couselling. I mite not be the ideal person, but I will try as much as I can to help you.

Some will ask; what do you know about relationship: I will say, I've seen it all; up to marriage. I had those experiences too.

So guys/ladies, drop ur complaints and issues here. I will try as much as possible to make out time to advice you. It is left for u to make up ur mind.

I dont have anything to gain; except to see you smile and be happy again.
Re: Relationship Counselling by Pweety4me(f): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
How do u tell your partner off without telling dem off? undecided
Re: Relationship Counselling by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
Pweety4me:

How do u tell your partner off without telling dem off? undecided

This is for real life situations dear. No comics. It could help if the scenerio would be described.

[size=5pt]Just thank God I have dropped my Sledge Hammer. I would have used just 1 ton on u. U can ask Odiaero[/size]
Re: Relationship Counselling by pash01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
Am a Muslim want to get married to a Christian Lady but my Father wont eva and never see me do that, So i decided to marry her without my father knowledge. Counsel me on what to do, go ahead?
Re: Relationship Counselling by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
pash01:

Am a Muslim want to get married to a Christian Lady but my Father wont eva and never see me do that, So i decided to marry her without my father knowledge. Counsel me on what to do, go ahead?

Quite a difficult one bro.

Cant any of u cross over to the other's religion?

My concern is not your parents' view. My concern is about the two of u in your married life. U will definitely have a lot of issues dat u cant reconcile on bcus of the very diverse religious beliefs. You have to realize marriage is much more that what both of u have got btw the two legs. It is a union of body, mind, soul. Many things come into play in marriage.

However, the final decison is on you. Please think with your head and not your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Love Search. / Tell Me / A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.