Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please (594 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Am Confused,i Need Some Help / Need Some Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please by dealordea(m): 4:50am On Jul 10, 2010
A friend need advice my Naija People,

Basically heres the story,

Early this year we got a new brazilian girl working at the deli i work at. She quickly told one of my coworkers that she thought i was cute and ended up getting my number and started texting me. Basically short intro on me, i am 23years old, still live with my parents. My mom is very trusting of me and therefore allows me to go and do anything. My dad on the other hand, only wants me going out with girls of our own race, and doesnt let me go out with any other girls besides our race.

So knowing this, i TRIED not to lead this girl on, knowing it would not go anywhere. (except maybe as a Bleep buddy or something, since i could just tell my dad i was going to the gym, and actually go to her place and just Bleep, but definitely would not be able to carry on a relationship with this girl.)

Anyway, she ends up meeting this guy a month later. Things havent been working out as she has been telling me, and this bf of hers just comes over at night, they have sex and then he just leaves her. She was saying she wants a real relationship, and still thinks we would be perfect for each other. So i kind of told her, i wouldnt do anything with her unless she breaks up with her bf. So she did. Yesterday at work, we were really getting more and more comfortable with each other, and we set up a sort of "first date" this coming wednesday.

My MAIN problem is this: I want to approach my dad and talk to him about how my coworker at work is this brazilian girl, we are getting close with each other and she wants to start hanging out, outside of work. I need some ideas on how to approach this situation please. 23 years under his roof, and he still wants to control everything i do. Just simple things like going out with my friends, i have to ask him if i can go. and its becoming ridiculous.

Second issue for me is, i am almost certain this girl wants to have sex with me. I am a virgin, and am becoming very anxious about it, if and when the time comes. I dont know whether i want to tell her or not. But i want to at least act like i know what i am doing. She is 25 and i am 23. Another thing bothering me, is my penis size also. I am 7" long, which doesnt really bother me, but what does is my girth. I am fairly thin at only 4.75" in circumference, AND i honestly think this is what always stops me from going all the way with a girl, when i do get the chance to.

Please as you can see, I really have some issues to deal with here. I would love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks
Re: A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2010
well young man this is not much of a trouble,so i don't see why you so bother, you don't have to tell your dad since i can see that you already have made up your mind not to do so,only that you are just looking for people to back you up on this. wink wink wink

As for the girl i know what you mean about these Brazilian bunnies they could be a hit track so i can see how you really want a start off with her.Well you are 23yrs old and never done it before, hmmmmmmmmmmm

There is nothing that spectacular about having sex outside marriage,because there are issues that you don't want to deal with when you finally do it.People doing it are not so happy about it any ways because we really all want a good happy home and not some once in a while lay.

your dad being like this is maybe living his fears again in your life because of the experiences he might have had while dating other races, so i do understand his fears. So if you feel you have to do this then as NIKE would say just do it, And stop making him the center of your decision making because as you say you are 23yrs old,only if you lied about your age then you can ask him.
Re: A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please by saintneo(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2010
take it easy dude!

go grab ur doll before another takes it

(1) (Reply)

My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen / Wife Palava: Am I Right.boys In The House? / Love Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.