Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! (1396 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by bxcode(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2010
This is practically as unbelievable as you can think, but it really happened. He has been in a relationship with this lady for up to a year plus and she meant everything to him, but he didn't no she was playing her until he discovered it through my close friend. My pal told me that after he confronted her and she showed no remorse, he wanted to show her that she had made a great mistake in her life by cheating him despite his love for her, and in a couple of weeks time precisely (Sunday 27th June 2010), he parted ways with her by giving her a brand new Toyota Camry  2009 model  cool cool shocked shocked. I still couldn't believe that it happened or why did the guy do such a thing undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Pweety4me(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
Exquisite goodbye. wink
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by bxcode(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^ ;d ;d
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by 190: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
sorry i dont understand
Its like i nid glasses these days
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by r231(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
190:

sorry i dont understand
Its like i nid glasses these days

you are not alone
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by 190: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^

Oooh
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by adexchamp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
bxcode:

This is practically as unbelievable as you can think, but it really happened. He has been in a relationship with this lady for up to a year plus and she meant everything to him, but he didn't no she was playing her until he discovered it through my close friend. My pal told me that after he confronted her and she showed no remorse, he wanted to show her that she had made a great mistake in her life by cheating him despite his love for her, and in a couple of weeks time precisely (Sunday 27th June 2010), he parted ways with her by giving her a brand new Toyota Camry 2009 model cool cool shocked shocked. I still couldn't believe that it happened or why did the guy do such a thing undecided undecided undecided

Tales by moonlight
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Onchedu(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
Who gave who a car for cheating on who abi as a goodbye gift? I dont quite understand this thread.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Madukaele(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
it happen ,tru. i did similar thing to my ex, furnished her new house and paid her rent , a way to say good bye after she fuked me up by sleeping around. just to show her how much she meant to me.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Acidosis(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^Pls, check my signature, Thanks!
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Madukaele(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^bliv dont bliv , i got nothing to loss if i lie or say d truth. so y should i lie.
after i found out  she doesnt love me ,i left her,i later found out she was having accommodation problem i called her told her i will help her find a house ,pay d rent and furnish it. which i did after dat. i left for good.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by daylae(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
Well,the guy should be expecting many more break-ups . . .who wouldn't want a ride for a parting.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Onchedu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
Self Mumurization in the name of love. Money too much for Una.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Madukaele(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^^lolz  grin grin grin grin. pain and love. u havnt done it cos u havnt fallen i deep love.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by taioluv: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ poster, OMG!!!!!, this is unbelievable a CAR GIFT, what does he want to prove by that? i wonder!!!!!!!. make him add a plot of land at Lekki side with the gift as well, abeg.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by jidobaba(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2010
a maga is born every minute
or better still
once a maga, always a maga
i can imagine those bitches up in there laughing at you, punk
guys like you give us all bad, bad rep
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by omega25red(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
big fat lie who breaks up with a person by giving them a brand new car. Hollywood folks dont even do that short of the guy being gay and trying to hide it from the world.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Survivor9: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hmm, i hear u.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by slex(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
what he gave her a tear nylon car as a parting gift? pls does he do guys hookme up i want moto 2 nahhhhh tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by bxcode(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
omega25red:

big fat lie who breaks up with a person by giving them a brand new car. Hollywood folks dont even do that short of the guy being gay and trying to hide it from the world.
who is talking of hollywood here, d comparisms is pointless
jidobaba:

a maga is born every minute
or better still
once a maga, always a maga
i can imagine those bitches up in there laughing at you, punk
guys like you give us all bad, bad rep
abeg, i never said it was moi, because i aint gonna do such. BTW, what rep are you talking about?
Onchedu:

Who gave who a car for cheating on who abi as a goodbye gift? I dont quite understand this thread.
then you are not meant to understand it. lol
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
That is a good gentleman.
Only if he is doing so cheerfully.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by AmAlone: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
bxcode:

This is practically as unbelievable as you can think, but it really happened. He has been in a relationship with this lady for up to a year plus and she meant everything to him, but he didn't no she was playing her until he discovered it through my close friend. My pal told me that after he confronted her and she showed no remorse, he wanted to show her that she had made a great mistake in her life by cheating him despite his love for her, and in a couple of weeks time precisely (Sunday 27th June 2010), he parted ways with her by giving her a brand new Toyota Camry  2009 model  cool cool shocked shocked. I still couldn't believe that it happened or why did the guy do such a thing undecided undecided undecided

Big lie, Toyota Camry 2009 Model keyless, 7Million naira no go buy the new 1

Funny young boy,
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by femmy2010(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
Oro Di Hmm,Oro Pesi Je OO Oro Di Hmm
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
bxcode:

Although this cock & bull story is probably false, it is probable that this sort of things do happen; it's a big world - with millions of mumu idiotic wimps out there. If I ever find a man that did something like that I swear I'll make it my business to have him castrated and beheaded, I mean that. Fools like that are the reason why women do so much dirt with impunity.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2010
@anyone who ever done that
can you please explain to us all whats the gain from doing that?! is it the last try to beg the gal to stay with you?

i would understand if the guy was at fault in some ways but in that case, i just dont get it. more like rewarding the Biatch for being such a good skank.
SHE SHOULD BE GIVING YOU A PARTING GIFT!
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Spyker: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
The guy na first class mugu, olodo, okpe, mumu, ewu, fool,
Well, na him money.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by femmy2010(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is SUPER STORYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by adconline(m): 4:36am On Jul 02, 2010
go ask Tiger Woods why he's paying his wife $750 million so that he can screw other chics
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2010
adconline:

go ask Tiger Woods why he's paying his wife $750 million so that he can screw other chics

hhmm Tiger is doing what he does because:
1) he is at fault
2) to SALVAGE HIS MARRIAGE
3) to show his remorse

it has nothing to do with sha*gging other broads and he would have to be the dumbest person on earth to even think of cheating with another woman.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by blank(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2010
In Uni, this same thing happened.
A girl was into aristo as in she was dating a rich married man.
He gave her a jeep (cant remember the model but it was very big and was the latest model).
He broke up with her and started dating another chic in our school.
He gave the new chic dat jeep and gave the old one a brand new Toyota (dont know which model).
Everyone heard dat gist then.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by Digriz(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2010
I laugh in swedish! The guy neva wnt to settle down wt d chic and he's made a lot of fortune frm d chic whch wl come to d glare of everyone who knw d chic that she's just bn used for wealth ritual purposes.
No man cn do dat wtout having benefited more frm her.
Re: He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! by kpolli(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2010
abeg wats the guys name so i can date n cheat on him,

(1) (Reply)

Taiwan Woman 'marries' Herself / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? / Hand Bag Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.