Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (51628 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Myself2(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Beehshorp:

It's like them never request for something wey worth your two years salary..

Well.. After buying Suya for one girl for this buhari regime we were walking home jejely and she demanded for Sharwama.. So I told her to join the queue and order.. Na for that line she stand I leave am escape

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Any lady Going on a date should hold her sufficient atm/purse if not soonest person go wash restaurant plates oo n personally i go ensure e reach fp o.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Ihatelove(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Are you going to get married "jejely" on your own? Why should it be a poverty alleviation scheme and an opportunity to eat what you have never tasted before in your life just because it's the guy that initiated the relationship? Should the guy do same if the lady "miraculously" initiated the relationship?
Poverty alleviation scheme? How much can you spend on a date that you want to alleviate someone's poverty? If you can't offer her anything, simply don't invite her out.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by AgentGoat: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:
Always order for what you can pay for. Simple
That's what guys here are saying. Ladies should stop been greedy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by isnovic(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=pp802 post=70919235]This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her. [/qutoe]

On the contrary, this is a good development.

Girls should learn " The DO NOTs " of a date.

Make sure you eat what the money in your handbag can cater for, even offer to split the dating cost half way to avoid stories that touch.

If this entrenched in our dating culture reason-ability will be restored and guys on a date will not be been see a meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by SeanPablo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:
What a nonsense!! See his mate here with will be saying serve her right whereas their broke life May have sent blessed women away from them, they will now married a serpent lady who will not show them nothing before marriage but pepper them after..

Sorry for that lady!!

gibberish....i feel sorry for you

i couldn't even understand the shiit you wrote up there...."what a nonsense" na wa oh

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by bluefilm: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
SeanPablo:

gibberish....i feel sorry for you

i couldn't even understand the shiit you wrote up there...."what a nonsense" na wa oh

I thot it was only me who couldn't understand the nonsense she was trying to write.

But I don't feel sorry for her.

I only feel sorry for her parents or guardians who must have wasted so much of their resources in 'training' her in school.

4 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by akaahs(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
skinnyzsam:
Too bad, but ladies made themselves to be fooled by guy, why?? Because they love guys who look good in appearance but not as good in heart
Or even tag u Mr Nice guy like one girl told me to my face that am nice to her, she can't date me. I care less if such t in thing happened to them.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by DrHighchief(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lakside1955:
Honestly, am beginning not to understand what always goes through ladies mind when they go out on a date.

Thats how I met a girl on Saturday noon at a bustop in my area, on normal level, I asked her; can I drop u to your destination cos am with my ride, she said yes and we exchanged numbers after dropping her, like 2hrs later she beep me up that she's bored at home that can we just hang out? On a weekend level now nothing to do but catch fun, I told her yes and asked where can I picked her up, she told me the bus top.
By getting there I met her with other two friends making three, OMG, I asked her why three? She said baby they are my friend and all of us where bored at home that's why they came along with her, ( I don turn baby sharp sharp) grin I said fine no problem, on our way going she asked where are we heading to, I replied dinners hotel, a popular hotel bar around d area, she said no they want to go KJ as in Kingstonjo grin haaaaaa, alakoba leleyi o.
Well on getting there, all of them ordered for plate of rice with chicken and big chivita juice each grin grin grin grin grin, i don die shocked, i called the waiter and asked for each, she said 4500 so all of them now is 13500, I jejely asked her, sandra are u paying for this? She said no now baby, I said if you are not paying for this then return the food cos am not paying.
Me dat want to carry them go dinners bar jeje then buy one big magic moment make all of us they alright go home grin
I just left them there and go without paying a dime, luckily for them no one don taste the food sef if not dem for hear am grin
This is my problem with this set of useless girls without shame. They don't have a dime and they will be the one to request for a particular place they will go to. She get mind sha, she still carry 2 of her friends because dey don catch manga....

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by FaroukM(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
raphchima:

Some things are learnt better, when experienced... grin grin sharp guy!!! She wants eat wetin her papa no fit buy am smh
After eating the guy money finish...she will say he is not her level anymore...
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Touchey: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:
This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her.
Sometimes it's better to learn the hard way grin

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Martinez19(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
na so one do me, she know say I be student yet she still carry me go costly eateries go empty my pockets. I been wan leave the bills run but I remembered God and kept my peace.
cc Martinez19

I remember your story vividly. Most girls are heartless parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
flyca:
I cannot, have never and will never go on a date without having my own money in my pocket. My mum will not even allow me leave the house empty handed. For first dates, I love to be the one to pay.

Besides the only thing I eat out is yogurt, few other times moi-moi grin Every other thing I can invite you and cook it in my house. I even cook better than all those curry-one-side rice they serve at most Nigerian eateries. So we cannot be spending more than 1k on first date, for what nah undecided

Anyway, it's all these guys abandoning their dates in restaurants are broke cowards! And I can smell from them 50km radius.

Eyaaaa! So you are still mummy's girl? Drop me your digit let me register you on " mummy's girl list"

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
chukxie:
That's just not fair. Hmmm! Not fair! The guy that did ran off without paying his bills is a spineless, ball-less scoundrel !
Inasmuch as I don't support women on the mission to fleece men dry, I totally agree with you.
He should've simply said he can't afford it
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kaycee7:
The guy is, if nothing else, a coward. Couldn't he have stood his ground and stopped the girl from ordering? Or sternly tell her that he'll not be paying for her excesses? What sort of lily-livered man-child goes out with a girl and then abandons her? And fellow touts on Nairaland are applauding him? Some dudes are just a disgrace to manhood.

I'm just shaking my head, at the comments of these kids here

A real man will NEVER get himself into such situations in the first place.

If he cannot be man enough to caution her on her excesses, or lay down the rules of engagements shortly before the date, he should be ashamed of himself, and donate his balls to the nearest "ritualist" because he cannot use them

Guys /men
use your brain and be assertive, don't go putting yourselves in stupid situations like these

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by King44(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
May God bless that guy, how could you plan a date with a girl on a 6 or 7k budget, on getting there you ordered for some grilled chicken and probably a soft drink and your date didn't consider what you ordered but instead ordered for Burger, some grilled ..., rice and chicken etc + a take away, while you just finished your meal and looking like a slowpoke, pretending to be OK while feeling sorry for yourself, that is pure greediness and selfishness at its peak on the girls side, did I forget to call it wickedness oh yes it is... Bros out there take a clue from this and do what he did, don't adjust in such situation get yourself out of it asap. #jimasun guys code should not be respected in such cases

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by adecz: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
When you sef order for;

* shark fin soup.
*smoked tilapia
*grilled catfish.

*Summersaulting chicken
*isiewu (full dish)

*Two bottles of Andre® Sparkling wine.

The guy come decode you as
Libyan, returnee Slay mama..

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
this guy should write a book, free title for him, HOW TO RESIST RESOURCE EXTRACTION FROM HUNGRY BITCHES.

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Martinez19(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

It's not a sin my brother, why run away.he should have sit her down there and talk about it nah, don't u think it didn't show about been a responsible man..
The girl should have asked him how much he can afford.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Martinez19(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
luizpippo:

if i were I your shoes, I will tell her categorically that I am paying for her meal alone.

if she wish, she can share it witb her friend

em go use spoon scoop for em palm���
grin grin grin grin
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Beehshorp:

It's like them never request for something wey worth your two years salary..

Well.. After buying Suya for one girl for this buhari regime we were walking home jejely and she demanded for Sharwama.. So I told her to join the queue and order.. Na for that line she stand I leave am escape
That's not very manly. Just own up to not having the money or just tell her next time.. I find this very cowardly sha. angry
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:
You invite a girl on a date, of course you will spend, after all she was jejely on her own. Ladies first rule always go on dates with cash or atm card. Be prepared for the worst, guys of this generation are something else. Always order for what you can pay for. Simple
Jejely on her own before asking her for a date and that means she must demand above the guy's budget shocked shocked
That's greed babe.

5 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by chukxie(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Iffa hear!

The guy F-up wella! Why wasn't he man enough to tell his date to order what he could afford to pay for? Any man who can't tell a lady how he feels about certain things she's doing or has done isn't a man. He's better off without his balls.

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Funkybabee(f): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Martinez19:

Ask What! Is he not the one who asked her out
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Funkybabee(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Don't be stupid please. You are NOT a fool.

Your cry is too much pls angry
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Tozara(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't understand why anyone would follow another to the eatery only to order what they can't afford. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Even if the guy gives you the go ahead to order as you please, you should be sensible enough to limit your order to what your own money can buy. This kind of fückery would have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Martinez19:

And he also can't use his mouth to say he can't afford it abi if it was a death house unkor
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Martinez19(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

Ask What! Is he not the one who asked her out
Ask what? You are plain silly. Asking a girl out is not synonymous to a free food bonanza. Besides, she agreed to come after being asked out. The girl should have considered how much the guy can afford. No authority says the guy is obliged to give the girl a free food bonanza and pay the bills because he asked her out. Please be reasonable and don't be silly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Ihatelove(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Divay22:

Jejely on her own before asking her for a date and that means she must demand above the guy's budget shocked shocked
That's greed babe.

Those ones are hungry girls, that's why I said order for what you can pay for
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Martinez19(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

And he also can't use his mouth to say he can't afford it abi if it was a death house unkor
I believe as a gentleman, this is the reasonable thing to do. However, sometimes you have to teach a stupid girl the hard way. She deserves it. Next time don't other something you can't even pay for.

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Ihatelove(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Martinez19:
Won't you find this insultive if your date ask you such?
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:

Those ones are hungry girls, that's why I said order for what you can pay for
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.