Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (51625 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by MooreJozo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
lwkmd
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by marcusaurelio(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:
This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her.
98.999999% of ladies will end up tagging the guy a broke ass. Some might even create a post on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Originality007: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:
This is so unfair. Yes, I know some ladies can be greedy, but then he should have spent according to his pocket. Tell her, No I'm not buying......this is what I can afford. Better than letting her demand for plenty and stylishly abandoning her.

i agree with u.. this too cruel

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Smh grin TimiRume I told you that we need change of women in this country

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by bluefilm: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is so not right. Making fun of such a situation is so wrong, it is never right to treat a girl this way - whether not she is a slaymama.
This behavior should never be condoned. We all have friends or sisters who slay or go on dates and we wouldn't want them to be treated this way.

So not right.

Guy what are you not saying?

This is so right.

The guy who abandoned her deserves a Member of the Order of the Niger (MON) award.

When you make it your duty to be ordering for what you cannot pay for yourself, then expect the unexpected.

She been dey find mugu.

She think say she don land mugu.

Who's the mugu now? tongue

12 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by linearity: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:

This is the only way, they will learn.

This guy is rendering a great service to all men...guess what? On her next date, she will think twice before running up the tabs.

8 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is so not right. Making fun of such a situation is so wrong, it is never right to treat a girl this way - whether not she is a slaymama.
This behavior should never be condoned. We all have friends or sisters who slay or go on dates and we wouldn't want them to be treated this way.

So not right.

Tell your sisters and friends to go on date with their own money or else they'll be treated in the same manner.

It's beyond stupid to go out on a date without money on you.

9 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Follygunners: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Awesome guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is bullshit tho but then only feck boys behave this way.

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
Imagine going to hell� for small small lies like
��
I miss You Baby

.your baby no dey here
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

So not right.
solidarity for ever!!!!!!!!!
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Brains1990(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
It fuvking serves her right. If a guy could behave that way, that means, the lady opened her stomach and ate as if food wan go out of fashion. Thereby promulgating the nigga to leave her with her greediness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Darkseid:
Guys are finally starting to have sense, kudos to that nigga. If she order too much, no complain, just jejely leave her to pay her own bills.
At thos rate chics will start handcuffing themselves to their dates just in case grin

5 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
The next guy to take her out on a date will really benefit from this.

If she order pass bottle water for her next date make water carry me go

grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Neoteny(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ooh slayer got slayed

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
axcer:
Good
Na ABA BOY
The guy deserves an award.
I wish I can recharge his phone for a month

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Follygunners: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

So not right.

Hear dis mumu... Abeg, vamooz joor. angry

9 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by qpapa: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is a welcome ideal from you guys.... How can she order for what her parent cannot give her. I cant give what I don't have

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Follygunners: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
freecocoa:
This is bullshit tho but then only feck boys behave this way.

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
But must the guys pay for the bills. I thought we were all equal. Abi dem create men to dey pay bills alone?

Being to a lot places, this madness is only a fixed culture in Africa. Girls sometimes pay too. And worse, the girl order more than the bill payer it's heartless and selfish

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by odinmachi: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
if you want 100% Naija sex videos from campus join the what'sApp group below NOTE: matured minds only
https:///4yCNizEL9wc52sIMMbdTM0

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Funkybabee(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
What nonsense!! See his mate here with will be saying serve her right whereas their broke life May have sent blessed women away from them, they will now married a serpent lady who will not show them nothing before marriage but pepper them after..

Sorry for that lady!!

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by eph12(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

So not right.
My sister should be treated this way if she spends more than what she can afford to pay

5 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Airforce1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
flyca:
I cannot, have never and will never go on a date without having my own money in my pocket. My mum will not even allow me leave the house empty handed. For first dates, I love to be the one to pay.

Besides the only thing I eat out is yogurt, few other times moi-moi grin Every other thing I can invite you and cook it in my house. I even cook better than all those curry-one-side rice they serve at most Nigerian eateries. So we cannot be spending more than 1k on first date, for what nah undecided

Anyway, it's all these guys abandoning their dates in restaurants are broke cowards! And I can smell from them 50km radius.

Good to know you still live with your mom and she allows you go on dates with men .

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:
What a nonsense!! See his mate here with will be saying serve her right whereas their broken life have sent blessed women away from them, they will now married a serpent lady who will not show them nothing before marriage but pepper them after..

Sorry for that lady!!
but I thought you Nigerian women are talking about feminism up and down? So can't she pay. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by resurgent2019: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:
What a nonsense!! See his mate here with will be saying serve her right whereas their broken life have sent blessed women away from them, they will now married a serpent lady who will not show them nothing before marriage but pepper them after..

Sorry for that lady!!

What kind of women are we raising in these endtimes. I am tired of you Nigerian girls. Must a man spend for you?

7 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by manci(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:
x
you mean draw @3.60 odds bet with 1k you will win 2600+your 1k.

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Airforce1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

Sorry for that lady!!

A responsible woman would advice her man to spend little and save more

And not help him spend the little he ha on him while on a date .

12 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by consultancy: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
pp802:
that's her reward for her greed and gluttony

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

Sorry for that lady!!

And is a crime if the girl pay for her damage? What a silly culture is this. And u guys will order dog meat down to rat meat untop person Bill that u can't afford. Eating more than the owner. Shameless

8 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

What kind of women are we raising in these endtimes. I am tired of you Nigerian girls. Must a man spend for you?

Ask them. Are we not equal again. What's wrong pay for ur own meal. Abi i bi ur mama? Shameful

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Reelmii: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
what a man can do a woman can do better. shey women are claiming equal rights with men, so let her pay for their date without complain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.