Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (51630 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Techlisa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
pat1612:

U made sense but let me tell you many girls forming big dont think so when a guy ask them out they think it’s their right to show that they have class and wanna hangout at expensive places which they themselves on their own cannot even dare to enter.
I have talked to many and they wanna hangout but when i lay ground rules of date on where we can go and all they say I AM BROKE and i should look for girl of my status. And i just laugh at them its not about how much a person can afford but is like if i make a million should i come and be spending million on a date every month.is it wise?? Most girls just dont know how to manage finances as i have seen.
If you tell them your budget they will say u r cheap and u should go and date someone of tour standard and next thing is insult that you will face for wasting their time.
And i know not every girls is same some understand what money means and how to spend if if they are serious about a guy and not one tht will chop and clean mouth she will surely know what to spend on date rather than ordering too much she will manage her own self and understand what guy can offer rather being greedy.
Just my view no offence intended

Then run when you meet women that call you Broke and insult you. I stand my ground that you don't have to take every girl out.
Truth is most guys prefer such women, so I wonder why they Complain

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by sweetilicious(f): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is so not right. Making fun of such a situation is so wrong, it is never right to treat a girl this way - whether not she is a slaymama.
This behavior should never be condoned. We all have friends or sisters who slay or go on dates and we wouldn't want them to be treated this way.

So not right.

To all those mentioning we do not know what actually happened and we cannot really say "she deserves it because she was trying to wreck a guy". Heck! You also should not carry every random "slayqueen" to a date .
Going on a date must not be an avenue to cure ulcers.Dates is to get to know the man.A lady should go on a date with enough money too just in case something happens to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by nco2: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2018
The comments by the guys here was class! I have not laughed so much today.

@Topic, what the guy in question did is against the law in sane climates. She's only meant to pay for what she ordered and not the whole bill.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Dopenigga(m): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Beehshorp:

It's like them never request for something wey worth your two years salary..

Well.. After buying Suya for one girl for this buhari regime we were walking home jejely and she demanded for Sharwama.. So I told her to join the queue and order.. Na for that line she stand I leave am escape
lol,nice one bruv
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Funkybabee(f): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Techlisa:

I am a female grin

Noted!
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by talk2max: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
It’s just embarrassing...first of all I don’t condole such behaviour from the guy,but you as a girl...why she i isn’t u be able to pay for your bills in situations like this ?why would he do that if you haven’t been either demanding or showing similar attitudes of a selfish and cheap person.Out there ,most couples go out on a date and share the bills,unless if the guys asked u out or offered to take you out on a date ...

My advice to every young man “the right person by your side will have you saving money and living better “

Come to think of it if the girl no cheap how can’t she be able to pay for The bills regardless ,unless she mean so tey she chop pass her whole generation na...think am na!
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by letterman: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This is an indirect way for guys not to pay bills at all haba, i'm sure the guy's bill was part of it.
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by skinnyzsam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
akaahs:

Or even tag u Mr Nice guy like one girl told me to my face that am nice to her, she can't date me. I care less if such t in thing happened to them.

My guy no be only you one o, I dey that same lane sometime ago all the beautiful girls go like me finish wen e come dating dem go dey yawn thrash say am like a bro am way too nice....

2 Likes

Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by Savagedawg: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bitch wan turn up grin grin grin grin
Sort your bills jhoor
Re: Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. by obembeman(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
madam you need press them oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.