Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded (5627 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
mysticgal:

That's correct. But imagine if that lady was taking to a highbrow restaurant that costs over 10k angry
that is quite a small amount na
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shlt happens
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Fuqman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Majority of the dates in Nigeria are nothing but write off.. You spend the whole time with your date for the first time without having proper conversation to determine if you're both compatible or not. Nah.. You just wanna swallow the entire menu and take selfies.

Heck, most Naija ladies are too dumb to have intelligent conversation anyway.. Just splash your car keys or some amount of cash and you're already leading them to the slaughter house.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by mysticgal(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

Who says I want to be better than she Is? Don't hate the player, babe wink
E do you strong walahi undecided
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by mysticgal(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Seriously shocked
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Airforce1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
Its just not fair and should be discouraged by all means. Even if he didn't tell you his budget don't act as if that will be your last supper. The guy misbehaved real bad

I never expected you to say otherwise..

So many hungry girls these days .

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by chiommy123(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Airforce1:

I never expected to say otherwise..

So many hungry girls these days .
I don't support evil. What he did was evil and wicked. BTW don't you ever in your miserable life call me hungry. Nonsense
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
mysticgal:

What pains me is guys really bragging about leaving girls stranded. It is outrageous you know

I don't have a problem with him not paying the girl's bills, his only fvckup is that he didn't pay his own bills smiley

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by kalex0(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't support evil. What he did was evil and wicked. BTW don't you ever in your miserable life call me hungry. Nonsense

You are a fool

dumb ass

hungry girls everywhere

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by kalex0(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:

c this idiot

10k is a small amount for a first day

now I know d reason Jesus wept

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by chiommy123(f): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
kalex0:

You are a fool

dumb ass

hungry girls everywhere
you don't have to change your moniker btw thunder fire you and tell that to your whole family
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by kalex0(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
you don't have to change your moniker btw thunder fire you and tell that to your whole family

who is this fool?

I'm different from him

if u don't avoid anything to say

shut d Bleep up

don't u av any work to do?

lazy breed
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by chiommy123(f): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
kalex0:

who is this fool?

I'm different from him

if u don't avoid anything to say

shut d Bleep up

don't u av any work to do?

lazy breed
iam not going to reduce myself to your obvious level. Hope you enjoyed the little attention. Don't bother quoting me cos hence forth you'll be ignored. Goodnight

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by kalex0(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
iam not going to reduce myself to your obvious level. Hope you enjoyed the little attention. Don't bother quoting me cos hence forth you'll be ignored. Goodnight

The truth is bitter

hungry girl
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Follygunners: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
mysticgal:

That's correct. But imagine if that lady was taking to a highbrow restaurant that costs over 10k angry

"taken" undecided

Where is it written that guys should pay for dates? angry

Awon ole, atenuje! cool

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
if u know cant pay for a lady"s meal or u dont have enough money then let her know.but no cheesy...some dudes will be forming big boss and if d babe order food wey pass their money its either they codedly escape frm the resturant or dem pay and come to nl to cry.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

He acted stupid and immature for not paying his own bills. The thing is “ego” ,I don't know what it'll take for some fellows to tell their dates their budget.

"order anything you want " when you say things like this, How'll the woman or girl not order stuffs anyhow?

Also, women or girls should stop going on dates if they don't have cash on them -even if the cash won't be spent, just go with backup.
they are not man enough to tell the lady the amount they will be able to pay.they give the impression to the lady that they will be able to pay for everything and when she orders what passes their budget they start crying cheesy.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL OR AN ORPHANAGE HOME FOR A FIRST DATE SO SHE UNDERSTANDS THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN MEATPIE AND SHAWARMA. angry
6he way some nigerians embarras themselves over food is amazing cheesy.go to some ceremonies and u will some ppl fighting over a plate of badly cooked jellof rice and half done meat cheesy.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by mysticgal(f): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Follygunners:

"taken" undecided

Where is it written that guys should pay for dates? angry

Awon ole, atenuje! cool

Taken...Yes yes
It is not written but if you asked me out on a date,you don't expect me to pay except we are mutual friends for a while before I will split bills. But the first time,splitting bills is rare. Just saying
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by pastormellanby: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
If someone is taking you out for the first he doesn't have to tell you the amount he has with him. There is nothing like not responsible it is simply etiquette. It is not your last supper.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by pennylover11(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its only sensible you let the girl know how much you willing to spend. A sensible lady won't overstretch the budget.

why the heck will i let a girl know how much im willing to spend ? who is she? my accountant? a date should be a moment for two people to meet and talk see if you both can carry it to the next level not necessary to spend money ,you Nigerian girls are becoming horrible and unreasonable each passing day .. just listen to your self ..

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by pennylover11(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Katier00:
I think our society is to be blame for this. It is a very mean thing to leave a fellow stranded like that. That is the very act of wickedness and to think some people commended the young man is disgusting. Parents teach your male children to love, respect and treat a lady right. This is the first act of being responsible. Teach your girls how not to be greedy, to respect and not to take advantage of a man. Teach her to work hard and not to see men as their ATM.

i hope same fate falls on your brothers .
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Katier00(f): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2018
pennylover11:

i hope same fate falls on your brothers .
which faith
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by DaddyNimo(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
I will do dat to a stupid hungry bitch over and over again. some girls see dates has a last chop and go una father.... plz order what u want, drop my wallet with 2k with the excuse of using the ATM and bounce. useless broke and bitches.
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
kalex0:

c this idiot

10k is a small amount for a first day

now I know d reason Jesus wept
it is a very small amount. i can spend twice that amount on a date without going bankrupt like you.

instead of you to date street girls on your level, you will have long throat on proper women above your league and come here to cry foul.

Women should learn to have standards to keep out the flies calling themselves men.

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
mysticgal:
Seriously shocked
yes seriously, it is a matter of standards sister.
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by RayJinble(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
mysticgal:

What pains me is guys really bragging about leaving girls stranded. It is outrageous you know

Girls don EFF up too much.......this is nature creating balance

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by oyetpel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
I remember when i went on a date to meet a girl in OAU.

She wanted to pay for the meals, i insisted and also the waiter supported me.

We were young though (18/19).

Still the best date i ever had, and the girl is a definition of beauty name Ololade.
Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
mechonu! hungry lots!

Re: My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

they are not man enough to tell the lady the amount they will be able to pay.they give the impression to the lady that they will be able to pay for everything and when she orders what passes their budget they start crying cheesy.
oga but the girls supposed dey use their head na. one wey I carry go see movie. when we wan go, she begin other for shawarma. not one, but three!!! can you imagine that? first date oooh!

Guys, Which One Will You Go For, The First Or Second One? / My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake.