Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) (71614 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
These are not the best of times for Olawale Ojo, who won the sixth edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2013.

Olawale who has struggled in recent years with getting the right attention for his songs has been off the radar recently until he was discovered by journalist, Tope Delano who ordered a cab on her phone and her driver turned out to be Olawale.

In the interview, Olawale opens up about his struggle and how he has embraced his new life.

As shared with caption...

PROJECT FAME WINNER TURNS CAB DRIVER .... a lot of people ave been wondering where fan fav mtn pf winner Olawale has been hiding. The crowd pleasing crooner who held our hearts to ransom during his remarkable pf run disappeared almost as fast as he came into lime light.Majority of us have had to deal with extremely difficult decisions and as God would have it, rose above it all. I met Olawale a couple of weeks ago and at first he did not want to grant the interview but eventually did. I know alot of us have so many questions as to how he ended up here and I promise you, all that was dealt with in the full video. I listened to his latest song #blessing and guys, Olawale is way better than when he was in the house. Many may slam him, say all sorts but we should all RESPECT this king for damning the odds and chosing to do what he is doing now to ensure that there is food on the table. Work is work and you have my utmost respect for this. Thank you @olawalesings for being brave enough to share your story and reminding the world about self worth and work. All I ask, is that we all watch, learn and repost for as many to learn because this man shook a lot of tables! #projectfame #olawaleojo #music #hardwork #musiclovers #nigeria #blessing #motivation #inspiration #trending #trendimgvideos #gracetograss #love #vocals #blessingsongs
Full video to drop in a couple of hour

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/2013-project-fame-winner-olawale-becomes-cab-driver-lagos-photo

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lobatan

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Country wey dey kill and destroy talent, hope, joy undecided

This guy's story is not far from mine!

They'll tell you to keep keeping on, but then your age dey climb. You need money to keep body and soul together. Abi na when you clock 45/50 years you go marry, begin born?

It is well with your soul olawale

287 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ayele ooo ibosi ooo

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

I wish you all the best life has for you my Yoruba brother.

403 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Iro oo! cry MTN where art thou?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
correct guy, at least he didn't venture, into drug business, fraud, sugar mummy/Gay or rituals. when life throws you off balance, you get up and restrategize

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
no job is better than the other ...u may be paid more but that does not make it better.......naija has to emancipate from this 3rd world reasoning

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by olaola45: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cab driver!!! Is that a song?

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Zanotee: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
not all gold glitters forever.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by inoki247: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
he has gone bankrupt not new where are d winner's of STAR Quest only Kcee odas dey are no where to be found

16 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by winkmart: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
At least, he's still a millionaire

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ukehnonny: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is this for real? Being a cab driver ain't bad but not after showcasing your talent to the world.
After winning such a competitive show only to go back to drive taxi? Something must be wrong.
I love his spirit though instead of living a fake life on Instagram, he's hustling no matter what.
Kudos Mahn!

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ride on, buddy.

Life ain't always a bed of chrysathemums.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by oluwamitomisin: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
wait o. He blew the 5 milla just like that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sad Ish. But With FIVE MILLION Naira Dude Should Cave Out a Path For Himself Na.
But Wetin I Knw Sef ?

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by DonPikko: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
MTN wasted money on that futile show

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
ladonz:
buy your authentic beard cream....call or wha
street is cooold cry
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Do you want him to be a kidnapper

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
The guy be like elf from Lord of the rings

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
@LEAST, him still get sense

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
I seriously don't know him

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
tell me one person that has made it from any of this " send a text to vote" music talent ish?
please nobody should mention iyanyan cos that ones case is like Nigeria's economy under buhari

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
No be this guy sing for Chidimma that year?

[img]https://media1./images/fd34c04f1265fd9855fa0fb323253fa6/tenor.gif[/img]

Ad corrigendum: He was not that fellow.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Techiekingee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oh Olawale..I only listened to one song he released then..
To be honest,it was wack

31 Likes 1 Share

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / 'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit