Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) (71620 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
This country is a destiny killer

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
What did he do with the 5million naira and a brand new car he won?

Is he a womanizer?

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
So wetin him use 5m do? Sing abi? Na by force to sing?
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
ds y i always say life itself is grace
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Too bad but I admire his zeal to survive unlike those who keep posting their pics on Instagram. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
His ears tho, It could hear the trumpet sound on the last day.

6 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by willbayo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Airforce1:
What did he do with the 5million naira and a brand new car he won?

Is he a womanizer?
Na d car he dy use hustle

5 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
What happened to the millions of Naira and endorsement deal MTN promised...
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
He didn't manage his fame and resources well...

It is not lost on me that yorubas love fun and women

Most reason their men spends greater part of their lifetime in short time hotels.

6 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
willbayo:

Na d car he dy use hustle

Omo 5million is a no child's play

That guy no use that money well ..
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by samwizzye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
eeya, som1 promise him from south Africa den, wen he sang d solomakinde by kwan 1 den back in d house.. bro hustle hard

iyanumashele

what a country,

and by d way how is omolayo too....

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by streetshuttle(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God for his life.
Not like biafaranian cows that would have dived into money rituals, drugs et all. Yeye fowl.
ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

I wish you all the best life has for you my Yoruba brother.

12 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
And there is niniola
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
nairalanduseles:
no job is better than the other ...u may be paid more but that does not make it better.......naija has to emancipate from this 3rd world reasoning
You dey mind them?!

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by benny339(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

I feel you bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by aku626(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
When you’re not prepared for fame and fortune. I pray I’m ready when my time to blow comes.

6 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
shocked
The hustle in real. Better than adding plus to yahoo as most lazy youths would.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by nikz(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
It's better than robbery. Love his courage and I pray the good Lord picks his call. E no easy sha but wait oh no be millions dem dey collect fa!

6 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Pascal11: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wahala dey oo
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by hmmmm2015(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mumu...Just like Ezugo of Guilder Ultimate Search turn around the 1million naira he won some years back and faded into oblivion.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Shut up. You give us a bad name

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by lastempero: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Village people doing anyhow with someone's destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sowore for president, lets us create more Jobs in Nigeria, let's make the best use of the resources in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
FlirtyGist:
These are not the best of times for Olawale Ojo, who won the sixth edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2013.

Olawale who has struggled in recent years with getting the right attention for his songs has been off the radar recently until he was discovered by journalist, Tope Delano who ordered a cab on her phone and her driver turned out to be Olawale.

In the interview, Olawale opens up about his struggle and how he has embraced his new life.

As shared with caption...

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/2013-project-fame-winner-olawale-becomes-cab-driver-lagos-photo

na so e dey be o d guy no get mind do wetin celebs Dey do(juju)to stay untop

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

in which country mumu where is eze of bbnaija? grin.... see you easterners ehn I just observe the way you decieve yourselves undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Christeety: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Even the richest man in Nigeria isn't an Igbo man. Abeg pack well make we hear word.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
HOME TROUBLES!

He should first of all repent and confess Jesus as his personal saviour and go to Pastor Daniel Olukoya "Power must change hands" programs at the mountain of fire church Lagos and get delivered from the spiritual bondage of father's and mothers house captivity and chains.

Many previously successful people have had their progress cut short by satan and spiritual demons.

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by soulpiano23(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So every one that started well ended well in the liberated republic of Biafra?
Lot of those your then millionaires are selling their houses in Lagos. Some have turned the service charges in Lagos communities to means of lively hood
Thank God for where u are. The race is not to the swift.......... .

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
I dont think the guy really ga flow. Sorry to say, but, i just have to say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.