Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) (71623 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

I wish you all the best life has for you my Yoruba brother.
OLAWALE from the WASTE!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ipledge01: 1:02am On Sep 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:
i know a lot of people will bash me for this, but if u re an ex lautech student class 15 to b specific and lived around new generation under g u will know the guy na real fool wen it comes to management
immediately d guy won dat year him nd his friends started cruising d whole school with d jeep and carrying diffrent oloshos fucking dem togeda in d same room

the guy turned nest club to his home nd partying every day

there is almost not a day i wouldnt see him at d atm in skul as it was near my dept

d guy drove recklessly sotey he almost jam me one morning on my way for early morning lecture

we wen dey broke den nd den dey oppress now we ballin

sorry guy o wonder wia dos ur friends and gals are today
I was about saying something like this before seeing your post. That dude just dey disturb everywhere that year. I feel pity for him though, I believe he's wiser now.

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2018
iammo:
correct guy, at least he didn't venture, into drug business, fraud, sugar mummy/Gay or rituals. when life throws you off balance, you get up and restrategize
Re-strategize on what? For wasting N5 million on parties? OK, he should re-strategize to go to the village!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2018
inoki247:
he has gone bankrupt not new where are d winner's of STAR Quest only Kcee odas dey are no where to be found
Kcee= Igbo. Chidimma= Igbo. Olawale= ?
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 06, 2018
winkmart:
At least, he's still a millionaire
For where?
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2018
He go spend the money for music.. No b every song go hit na.. Pls next time try to hire a good financial manager
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This country is a destiny killer
The country is not a destiny killer. Ask Uncle Olawale what he did with his #5,000,000! That money is enough for 5 people to start their success journeys
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 06, 2018
nikz:
It's better than robbery. Love his courage and I pray the good Lord picks his call. E no easy sha but wait oh no be millions dem dey collect fa!
Just imagine, my sister: Your brother wasted #5,000,000 on women, just like that!

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2018
hmmmm2015:

Mumu...Just like Ezugo of Guilder Ultimate Search turn around the 1million naira he won some years back and faded into oblivion.
Simple sentences will be more meaningful! Some people even liked it .Well, birds of a feather.......

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 06, 2018
lastempero:
Village people doing anyhow with someone's destiny.
Leave village people out of this!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
na so e dey be o d guy no get mind do wetin celebs Dey do(juju)to stay untop
Celebs no do any juju. The guy in question lacks foresight and planning!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2018
blingxx:

in which country mumu where is eze of bbnaija? grin.... see you easterners ehn I just observe the way you decieve yourselves undecided
Nobody knows his whereabouts. the person wey people catch na im be thief. if nobody catch you, you dey innocent!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Koralords post=70936856][/quote]We know what you the people from the WASTE part of Nigeria are good for! Make them the MD of your company and watch your company die within 3 months!
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Seriously shocked
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by RealityShot: 2:15am On Sep 06, 2018
pp802:
Country wey dey kill and destroy talent, hope, joy undecided

This guy's story is not far from mine!

They'll tell you to keep keeping on, but then your age dey climb. You need money to keep body and soul together. Abi na when you clock 45/50 years you go marry, begin born?

It is well with your soul olawale
see ya mouth!
So 5 million in 2013 (even today) is not enough to settle your matter for life abi?

Chai.. Not too young to run bill...

Very quick to blame others, check yaseff
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2018
FlirtyGist:
These are not the best of times for Olawale Ojo, who won the sixth edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2013.

Olawale who has struggled in recent years with getting the right attention for his songs has been off the radar recently until he was discovered by journalist, Tope Delano who ordered a cab on her phone and her driver turned out to be Olawale.

In the interview, Olawale opens up about his struggle and how he has embraced his new life.

As shared with caption...

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/2013-project-fame-winner-olawale-becomes-cab-driver-lagos-photo

foolish boy

u were given millions and a car
even if u couldn't make it as a singer , u could have invested even in a small business but no matter what u shouldn't have been like this
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2018
FlirtyGist:
These are not the best of times for Olawale Ojo, who won the sixth edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2013.

Olawale who has struggled in recent years with getting the right attention for his songs has been off the radar recently until he was discovered by journalist, Tope Delano who ordered a cab on her phone and her driver turned out to be Olawale.

In the interview, Olawale opens up about his struggle and how he has embraced his new life.

As shared with caption...

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/2013-project-fame-winner-olawale-becomes-cab-driver-lagos-photo

foolish boy

u were given millions and a car
even if u couldn't make it as a singer , u could have invested even in a small business but no matter what u shouldn't have been like this

a lot and I mean a lot of people didn't have even 1/8 th of what u had yet they aren't in ur condition right now

overall u no plan ur life well
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Witnes: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
You think 5 milla is one serious amount?
Five mila na money o abeg,
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by anambraamaka: 3:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Ashley86400:

So 80+ stupid ibo people liked this comment.
How much is five million naira in this decade when part of it is used to record and create music wey no sell, provide for the hungry mouths of you family who all want form your 5 million trophy?
Where is Efe with his prize money? After all, he's not Yoruba.
In Nigeria, if you have a lot of money and yore not gaining it in a triplefood, you'll go bankrupt. Because the people around you will drain you, especially if they're not rich.
Half of the so-called Igbo men you're talking about get their 50million through extra-legal ways. .just check the internet.
A rich man in a poor neighbourhood is a poor man.
And yes, I'm Ibo.

You are very stuuuupid no Igbo spells Igbo as Ibo idiotaa

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by pfadom: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Just like BBN winners Efe and Miracle....

Tribalistic homo sapien!

ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Kaptainpeter: 4:13am On Sep 06, 2018
That's good of him...

DM for your editing picture/documents
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:
i know a lot of people will bash me for this, but if u re an ex lautech student class 15 to b specific and lived around new generation under g u will know the guy na real fool wen it comes to management
immediately d guy won dat year him nd his friends started cruising d whole school with d jeep and carrying diffrent oloshos fucking dem togeda in d same room

there is almost not a day i wouldnt see him at d atm in skul as it was near my dept

d guy drove recklessly sotey he almost jam me one morning on my way for early morning lecture

If this is true, then he deserves everything.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:

i know ur type for skoll bad belle no level.....he still pass u anyday
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by waldigit: 5:07am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Yet Igbo pple could not transform their region and stop wandering like Alice all over. What a misnormal .�
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by hardon1(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2018
what is wrong in being a cab driver if music doesn't pay you. majority of cab drivers make more money than most of us spewing pity speeches here

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2018
my client dey para for asia
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by mypersonalty: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2018
ajoyeleke:

your head is correct!

he even billed class'13 one million naira just to perform during our "sign-out day"... some weeks after lautech students "helped him won" the contest through voting!
people vex that day...last-last, na those upcoming talents "performed" that day!

make him dey enjoy his ride...goodluck to him!

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2018
and he can't diversify into acting when music wasn't paving way for him

you were giving some amount of money and you couldn't invest in other things to secure the future you haven't see

money said save me today and I'll save you in the future

you're responsible for the cause of your misfortune

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:43am On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Yes o. They will become multinationals in rituals, kidnapping and still be doing business. How the money no go plenty. I begiiiiii
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2018
henry49:
Re-strategize on what? For wasting N5 million on parties? OK, he should re-strategize to go to the village!

he explained in the interview how, shooting music video cost 1m plus, producers also gets paid, and the song might not even recoup his investment. The restrategizing is simple, he can use his earning from uber and taxify to get his life back, he can earn ad high as 250k a week
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
You were not born then. grin

Very funny undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / 'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.