Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) (71645 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Onozboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Opportunity comes but once...don’t blow it away ..
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
How? What Happened? how much did he win?
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Koralords: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=oluwamitomisin post=70936446]wait o. He blew the 5 milla just like that?[/quo

What's 5m I blew 12m in less than one month now am broke
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:
The guy be like elf from Lord of the rings

with the way his ear stand abi grin
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
i know a lot of people will bash me for this, but if u re an ex lautech student class 15 to b specific and lived around new generation under g u will know the guy na real fool wen it comes to management
immediately d guy won dat year him nd his friends started cruising d whole school with d jeep and carrying diffrent oloshos fucking dem togeda in d same room

the guy turned nest club to his home nd partying every day

there is almost not a day i wouldnt see him at d atm in skul as it was near my dept

d guy drove recklessly sotey he almost jam me one morning on my way for early morning lecture

we wen dey broke den nd den dey oppress now we ballin

sorry guy o wonder wia dos ur friends and gals are today

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by udi4eva(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigeria kill dreams mehn
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:
i know a lot of people will bash me for this, but if u re an ex lautech student class 15 to b specific and lived around new genaration under g u will know the guy na real fool wen it comes to management
immediately d guy won dat year him nd his friends started cruising d whole school with d jeep and carrying diffrent oloshos fucking dem togeda in d same room

there is almost not a day i wouldnt see him at d atm in skul as it was near my dept

d guy drove recklessly sotey he almost jam me one morning on my way for early morning lecture

I thought he had some sets of hostels around botanical garden...

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eboue nigeria version
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
its obvious a lot of ppl on NL are not paying bills.......5 million naira is nothing

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naijal:

I thought he had some sets of hostels around botanical garden...

omo ladoke spotted shocked

his 1minute fame is over

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere. He should search deeper.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Winning123: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shut up your stinking mouth. The same country produced Chidinma and this other guy doing well
pp802:
Country wey dey kill and destroy talent, hope, joy undecided

This guy's story is not far from mine!

They'll tell you to keep keeping on, but then your age dey climb. You need money to keep body and soul together. Abi na when you clock 45/50 years you go marry, begin born?

It is well with your soul olawale

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Techiekingee:
Oh Olawale..I only listened to one song he released then..
To be honest,it was wack

When the winners of these contests are more about who has more “fake” votes than real talent what do U expect

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by hotplate: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
project fame only award people that has a good voice to sing other peoples song so for olawole he would have ventured into something else more profitable for him instead of trying to go into music knowing full well that he can't compose song's that will be hit in the Nigeria market

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Zanotee:
not all gold glitters forever.

The correct saying is:
Not all that glitters is gold.
-
Gold is an element Protons, neutrons and electrons are set up in a specific way, since the universe began till the day the world will end. The arrangement of protons neutrons and electrons will remain the same. It is a pure metal and it cannot change to anything else.
Gold is gold.
-
So if you have something that was glittering (shining) "like" gold before and later stops glittering (shining) ...
Then IT WAS NOT GOLD in the first place

Not all that glitters is gold.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmm, this is serious undecided

Mess for my mouth & add salt join lipsrsealed
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
SeriouslySense:
Sowore for president, lets us create more Jobs in Nigeria, let's make the best use of the resources in Nigeria

Should creating jobs be a campaign language?

Every government should create job.

I weep for Nigeria.

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:

ex omo ladoke spotted shocked

his 1minute fame is over

The campaign was massive that year mehn...i feel sorry for the guy thou.
I had hoped he'll be in a better position in the music industry by now.
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
MTN gift is like Greek Gift it will never last for you... I no blame the guy sha... but AFONJAS are good in squandering Wealth...

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:
i know a lot of people will bash me for this, but if u re an ex lautech student class 15 to b specific and lived around new generation under g u will know the guy na real fool wen it comes to management

I'm suspecting you just lied!

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

I wish you all the best life has for you my Yoruba brother.
Three years kee you there angry

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Give an Igbo man five million naira, in three years he'll repay you back with fifty million naira.
When I checked this headline I was so confident it could never be someone from the liberated republic of Biafra.

All ibos are billionaires!

No wonder an ibo can never be our president. Pig from Biafuro!

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

I'm suspecting you just lied!

yea i lied nd i know his alma mata, his hostel nd clubs he do visit then undecided

i'm suspecting u re one of d parasites dat sucked d guy dry

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by phemsie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That's why a lots of U are getting killed in Indonesia and Malaysia for drug trafficking.

The get rich quick syndrome

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
skarlett:
I seriously don't know him
You were not born then. grin

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
see ear like antelope, we know MTN gift is like Greek gift, it can never last if you fail to invest wisely, but typically Afonja are squanderer

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
ajoyeleke:

yea i lied nd i know his alma mata, his hostel nd clubs he do visit then undecided

i'm suspecting u re one of d parasites dat sucked d guy dry

Instead of you to show sympathy and encouragement, you are here castigating your fellow man that will still rise tomorrow!

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Digitalwitch: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Instead of you to show sympathy and encouragement, you are here castigating your fellow man that will still rise tomorrow!

you lack comprehension

gud night

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thats Life Bro.Hang On & Dont Give Up
Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by Topshow4real: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Where is Efe?

Re: Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie