Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (72040 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by otherway: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2018
So should I consider this a testimony?

Stupid guy.

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by adonaimart(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2018
How come immediately uncle die, marriage take place. I smell beer and palm wine on dis matter. cool
HML grin
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by sweetilicious(f): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2018
This one is called,Gbagie aka ji ya lol

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Acidosis(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Do you know this "testimony" can land you in jail?

This is why quality education must be enforced on all Nigerians whether they like it or not. A man with a quality and defendable degree won't post a thing like this.

4 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Burgerlomo: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations, but somebori needs to investigate wetin kill that long throat uncle I hope it's not hommieside grin
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by dingbang(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2018
I decree that any inlaw hindering me from marrying my future wife on the account of selfish reasons should die amen
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Fitbillionairep: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2018
so you are here to thank god that an uncle that refused your broke ass into his family died huh? common 700k you cannot pay and you expect me to read your trash. u are lucky i am not that uncle. any stupid girl that brings a broke idiot to my family, na thunder go fire am. one of my cousin wont let me rest with , bro, send me cash for this, send me cash for that, etc etc. it is not like i got issues assisting. but it is annoying
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by damoceile: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2018
OK this is the 21 year old Lai Mohammed guy from list year.... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE anyways
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Queenserah26(f): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 06, 2018
OLisaMacaulay:
I posted about my pre-wedding photos lost year September which appear on the front page,
see here
https://www.nairaland.com/4062611/pre-wedding-pictures-21-years-while

but the wedding couldn't take place at that time everything we plan want awkward, the most annoying part was her uncle refused us to get marred reason that we didn't come from the same place, it was a talk of war, everything about the wedding has been perfected.
my wife parents are late, so the uncle was the one representing them,what ever the uncle says stand,
the give us list which we worked on, propose list was cancel the uncle want and double all the bride price, which amount to (N700,000,000) seven hundred thousand Naira, but the money i have was not enough, we beg for reduction but the uncle refused, i have to cancel the wedding,because we cannot proceeding without the payment of the bride price.

my wife almost went insane due to the wickedness of her uncle. some months later her uncle died.

glory to God we did our wedding and traditional marriage last week
what God have written no man can erase it.
Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQ6ABsZCMA

u are quite young bro ,congats on ur wedding and i think at your age 21-22 u shouldnt rush into having kids maybe wait for a 2 or 3 years
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2018
The most depressing wedding on nl ever! Congratulations. So much death on one thread from the op to the comments. Come take your award
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Ihatelove(f): 2:22am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any uncle standing between me and my marriage should kick the bucket Asap biko.
Look at you grin grin
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2018
kai if na me dy d uncle family, i go say na you kill am so una fit marry o. . .
Hw person go jux die within such period?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by darlenese(f): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Op u killed the uncle and gave her Belle.
as for your fake age, I'm still wondering why u had to lie? it's an unnecessary lie, who cares if you are 21,31,41,or 51. msheeew
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by darlenese(f): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Op u killed the uncle and gave her Belle.

as for your fake age, I'm still wondering why u had to lie?
it's an unnecessary lie, who cares if you are 21,31,41,or 51. msheeew

BTW, , 700, 000 000 is seven hundred million
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Na wa o! So prewedding pics came before acceptance? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by AndLeo(m): 4:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Why are you making the uncle look bad because your desperate for pussy. He might just be trying to protect the girl from your immaturity. You better grow up before you kick bucket your self. What goes around comes around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Ndipe(m): 4:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by BruncleZuma: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Of all the dumb posts on NL, this is by far the dumbest and my reason are plain to those with eyes.

So your uncle died because he didn't want you to get married or you were so pusßy-whipped you just didn't want to reason with a functioning brain.

So you got married, congratulations...and to your uncle, I say journey well.

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2018
shey no b u kill her uncle? u bi a suspect
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by OyinO: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2018
oldtruth:
Guy, must you? Must you let us know? Why can't you just move on without raising dust? Afterall you are finally married.

I am sorry for wife, she married a pussy. Her uncle wanted saving her but it's painful.

What has happened has happened. Be a man and shut up!

I believe you are still going to repeat this trash in your church. Be a man and let the sleeping dog lie. If you don't know, it is a shame on your wife castigating her dead uncle in such a manner.

Wish you happy married life but BE A MAN!

There is a lesson to learn from this story but you are here spitting trash. Many people were denied the privilege of getting married to the love of their life simply because of inflated bride price and church/European wedding expenses. And who told you everybody must wed in church?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Lothbrok(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2018
she looks heavily pregnant. .

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2018
The girl is pregnant that's why he finally agreed.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by seunmsg(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2018
some months later her uncle died.

glory to God we did our wedding and traditional marriage last week
what God have written no man can erase it.

Simply put, you are thanking God for killing your uncle, right? shocked sad

What exactly is wrong with some of you young people of nowadays? How will the children and loved ones of the man fell when they come across this thread? Even God will be amazed at the kind of testimony that people now ascribe to him. Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by emperorblog(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2018
eluquenson:
Congratulations to you guys.

@Op, focus on how you make your home better and treat your wife like your Queen/mother.

Nobody can hinder our success, NRC or people in the village are only trying to but God will KEEL them all.

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Follygunners: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2018
SimSify:
shame on you..you make me feel you are one of those uncle..repent or your end is near

Yaba Left V.I.P

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2018
In this age and time some wards and parents still preventing their children in getting married to their second half cos of tribe difference.tell me why tribalism wont still plague nigeria.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by NCANTaskForce: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Guy you are ugly
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2018
So u killed the man so that u can marry the girl abi
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by blovesther(f): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2018
congratulations! !!!! mine wasn't cancelled but my uncle wanted to ruin my day.... he went for campaign when his supposed daughter was getting married and didn't come on time.
I cried my eyes out and didn't make up again on the traditional day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Going To Marry A White Man / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.