Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72068 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiki(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Okies. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks my dear
abiki: Okies. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by delamingo: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Good luck, if a white man will give you joy, fine, its different for everyone. It is your life, do what will make you happy http://fusion.com.ng/

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Emusan(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2013
You've concluded everything yourself. So my dear I'm strongly behind you because I know it won't affect me.

25 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by lazchuks(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Dear OP,

I really don't think that only white men have the ability to be a good husband. Love is independent of race, height or colour afterall, we hear stories of white men who cheat, abuse, kill and disrespect their wives.

Granted that our society seems to disfavor women in marriages but I know there are still very good husband materials in our society because I have one with me kiss.

If you meet a white man who meets your standards, by all means do marry him but don't feel that there are no black brothers equally good or even better.

It's well.

34 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Sometimes we think the grass is greener on the opposite side but that may not neccessarily be the truth. One of our problems as black ppl is that we love to praise everything non-blk. White ppl are this. Asians are that but the reality may be far different from the truth. But as you said do what you feel will be best for you. Maybe you have not found the qualities you are looking for in a blk man or you may have been disappointed by one, that does not mean all are bad or you cannot find one with the same mindset or wants like you. Goodluck and hope everything works out for you the way you want. But just want to ask this q? Have you dated a white guy before? If not then i think first try that out for yourself. Just because someone is happy with her white husband does not mean you will be happy too. Secondly you never know what really goes on behind closed doors because i know some ppl who appear to have the perfect life often times than not, don't.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Race is overrated. Go with your attraction but don't be guided by presumptuous expectation undecided

16 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by AtheistD(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2013
Why do you want to marry a white man?

If it is because you like and fancy white men and you see them as attractive and preferable then go for it and good luck with that.

If you see them as more romantic loving etc and would prefer to explore that go for it too and good luck with that.

However, if you see them as:
Subomi-luv:
just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.
and see them as an easy way out of financial burden then SHAME ON YOU.

I have come across a few black ladies who married nice, reliable, hard working white men. You need to see how they treat these guys. They cheat on them in clubs etc with the same black men "they felt were not financially empowered enough or too domineering". These poor guys are being taken for a ride by these ladies.

If you truly intend to marry a white dude make sure it is for the first two reasons and not the third.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who cares?? I kind of used to rate the OP when she first started posting but she's turning into an attention-seeker a la Onila - with her redundant topics and stupidity... Who cares if you marry a white guy, or not? - at the end of the day, people go wherever they can find joy and happiness... If an alien from nibiru, or a san-man with a little brain is going to make you happy, go for it... However, when you start putting the black man down just to make yourself feel happy, then it becomes problematic...

You're not the first and won't be last - you won't be missed! undecided

35 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flytefalls: Race is overrated. Go with your attraction but don't be guided by presumptuous expectation undecided

I like the bolded... grin

But race isn't overrated - the original black man will always be a spiritual being with special gifts from the maker... And we shall soar higher than the sky, when we regain our supreme consciousness... tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
It is your life.. But remember that your life is what you make out of it. Instead of looking for the good right man called white, why not live right and you will meet the right person on the right lane.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oh SHymexx, did i struck a nerve. Ok i must admit i went a lil over the top. Honestly i dnt have anything towards blk men. Blk men are great. Its just i guess my personality and the type of person i am. Blk men in particularly NIgerian men don"t understand me. Maybe i am "too" Westernised. But there is certain things i want in life and expect and i blv if two educated ppl are both working why cant they contribute equally. I just realised that as it stands white men dnt seem to have much mishaps and they have some of same views i have towards certain things. It has more to do with me as well. So am sorry to all blk men who got offended by anything i said. I did not mean or intend to insult anyone. I retract. White men are not better than blk men, i just feel i would be suited more to a white man than a black men. But heck if i find a blk men who views the same things as me and has all qualities i want in a man then why not. quote author=shymexx]Who cares?? I kind of used to rate the OP when she first started posting but she's turning into an attention-seeker a la Onila - with her redundant topics and stupidity... Who cares if you marry a white guy, or not? - at the end of the day, people go wherever they can find joy and happiness... If an alien from nibiru, or a san-man with a little brain is going to make you happy, go for it... However, when you start putting the black man down just to make yourself feel happy, then it becomes problematic...

You're not the first and won't be last - you won't be missed! undecided[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Also remember that the way men hussle for job is the same way women hussle for husband. Package your CV well so that your employer (Whiteman) can employ you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am not marrying a white guy because i feel they are rich. There are rich blk men too. I am not some uneducated bum wanting to leech off on some men. Infact i"m the exact opposite and i believe in indepence. I just said i also have that strive and like they match me also on that level. Not saying that blk men are not but i was talking abt white men now in general.
Atheist:-D:
Why do you want to marry a white man?

If it is because you like and fancy white men and you see them as attractive and preferable then go for it and good luck with that.

If you see them as more romantic loving etc and would prefer to explore that go for it too and good luck with that.

However, if you see them as: and see them as an easy way out of financial burden then SHAME ON YOU.

I have come across a few black ladies who married nice, reliable, hard working white men. You need to see how they treat these guys. They cheat on them in clubs etc with the same black men "they felt were not financially empowered enough or too domineering". These poor guys are being taken for a ride by these ladies.

If you truly intend to marry a white dude make sure it is for the first two reasons and not the third.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by joebeckz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Marry a white man and get a white Mans divorce. Gbamm
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lol dnt worry abt my cv. It is perfectly packaged that my partner and not my employer as you state will trully value a woman like me.
Yomii: Also remember that the way men hussle for job is the same way women hussle for husband. Package your CV well so that your employer (Whiteman) can employ you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
So everyone married to a white man gets a divorced? Is this not an ignorant thing to say.
joebeckz: Marry a white man and get a white Mans divorce. Gbamm

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Oh SHymexx, did i struck a nerve. Ok i must admit i went a lil over the top. Honestly i dnt have anything towards blk men. Blk men are great. Its just i guess my personality and the type of person i am. Blk men in particularly NIgerian men don"t understand me. Maybe i am "too" Westernised. But there is certain things i want in life and expect and i blv if two educated ppl are both working why cant they contribute equally. I just realised that as it stands white men dnt seem to have much mishaps and they have some of same views i have towards certain things. It has more to do with me as well. So am sorry to all blk men who got offended by anything i said. I did not mean or intend to insult anyone. I retract. White men are not better than blk men, i just feel i would be suited more to a white man than a black men. But heck if i find a blk men who views the same things as me and has all qualities i want in a man then why not.

Yeah, you did struck a nerve - I can't stand women who put black men down and put other races of man on a high pedestal, just to make themselves happy... We've got too much to deal with as a group - from our economics to education and social lifestyle... We have it worst out there and when our own women who were naturally created to support us start destroying us as well, then it becomes problematic, to be honest....

There are millions of highly educated black men born and raised in West, so saying, you're too "westernised" is just utter tosh... Perhaps, you need to stop messing around with "freshies" and start dealing with black men on your wavelength... I, for one, can't deal with fresh black women - however you'll never see me use them as a pretext to judge all black women... I only deal with black women from a similar background as myself...

Anyway, do whatever makes you happy...

13 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
But this is the thing i find hypocritical in men. You do the exact same thing but when a blk women does it then its a problem. You yourself on the other thread said some stuff abt Nigerian women and this and that. So its ok when a man does it? Even some men have come specificaly saying their preference for white women or belitle black women, i did not hear any complains then. Truth is dnt do or say one thing that you know you would not like it if the opposite sex makes the same claims and generalisations.
shymexx:

Yeah, you did struck a nerve - I can't stand women who put black men down and put other races of man on a high pedestal, just to make themselves happy... We've got too much to deal with as a group - from our economics to education and social lifestyle... We have it worst out there and when our own women who were naturally created to support us start destroying us as well, then it becomes problematic, to be honest....

There are millions of highly educated black men born and raised in West, so saying you're too "westernised" is just utter tosh... Perhaps, you need to stop messing around with "freshies" and start dealing with black men on your wavelength... I, for one, can't deal with fresh black women - however you'll never see me use them as a pretext to judge all black women... I only deal with black women with a similar background as myself...

Anyway, do whatever makes you happy...

10 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by AtheistD(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I am not marrying a white guy because i feel they are rich. There are rich blk men too. I am not some uneducated bum wanting to leech off on some men. Infact i"m the exact opposite and i believe in indepence. I just said i also have that strive and like they match me also on that level. Not saying that blk men are not but i was talking abt white men now in general.

Your argument in the regard:
Subomi-luv:
just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.
needs to be explained further then. Please elaborate grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Let me not before i offend more blk men.

Your argument in the regard: needs to be explained further then. Please elaborate grin

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

I like the bolded... grin

But race isn't overrated - the original black man will always be a spiritual being with special gifts from the maker... And we shall soar higher than the sky, when we regain our supreme consciousness... tongue
ShymexxLion, come drink some bush tea. We need to fix that earthly consciousness of yours grin...

But I love Black men. Growing up in the UK can get a black/'ethnic' girl confused and caught up in nonsensical thinking. *ahemspeakingfromexperience*.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
We are entitled to what we think makes us happy smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by AtheistD(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Let me not before i offend more blk men.

You are not wrong abou that statement however, is that a deciding factor? Would you marry a white guy who was not in the corporate ladder at such a scale (or who had potential to be)?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But this is the thing i find hypocritical in men. You do the exact same thing but when a blk women does it then its a problem. You yourself on the other thread said some stuff abt Nigerian women and this and that. So its ok when a man does it? Even some men have come specificaly saying their preference for white women or belitle black women, i did not hear any complains then. Truth is dnt do or say one thing that you know you would not like it if the opposite sex makes the same claims and generalisations.

Yeah, I did critique Nigerian women for their excessiveness, and compared them to OTHER AFRICAN WOMEN(same race)... However, I did that to stimulate a discourse with my "sisters" and I'm glad we're all still having a continuous discourse about it - save for psychotic "@tpia" who came on the thread to do voodoo yesterday... Can't you see there's a difference between race and nationality?? I'll never put black women down and put white women on a high pedestal in the same breath - never... We live in world where there's an innate competition between races(although it's most times silent) - and no matter what we do, our race will always be the metric, we'll be judged by...

As for the other coons putting down black women, that's their prerogative... and just because someone is a dolt, that doesn't mean you should do the same, just to prove a point...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flytefalls:
ShymexxLion, come drink some bush tea. We need to fix that earthly consciousness of yours grin...

But I love Black men. Growing up in the UK can get a black/'ethnic' girl confused and caught up in nonsensical thinking. *ahemspeakingfromexperience*.

Lmao @ earthly consciousness... You know I'm not a rastafari, right?? I'm basically just having with it... tongue

Most of the black girls I grew up with prefer black men and I also prefer my black women... wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well the guy i marry does not have to be rich heck more likely than not i may be earning more than him because of my chosen profession. Its mostly abt my wants and needs. Unfortunately the majority of blk african men see women as this and men as that. A man cannot do x because he is an african men and its "unafrican". Its stuff like that that does not go down well with me esp when i also have alot to offer to the relationship and alot on my plate. That is why i came with the conclusion that yes am different and most likely will not find this kinda problem being with a white man(have alot of friends) and i dnt want to have any problems on my relationship or marriage because of lack of compatibility(thinking and feeling) diferent things and am not going to lie i do find whhite men attractive too. I also find blk men attractive too but prob 1 out of 20 would more likely be open minded abt certain things.

(
You are not wrong abou that statement however, is that a deciding factor? Would you marry a white guy who was not in the corporate ladder at such a scale (or who had potential to be)?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Congrats OP enjoy!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by chi2012(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv I gat ur back.. Holla when u fixed ur wedding date. I might find a nice one among ur inlaws. For now, studying for my exams. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So everyone married to a white man gets a divorced? Is this not an ignorant thing to say.

True. He is jealous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.