Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) (3788 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by FestacGirl(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

YES I CAN!
One of this must be your problem .

You :

Small preek
Weak erection
Premature ejac
Poor libido .

Your wife:
Dry vagina.
Boring woman in the bedroom.
She doesnt give you what you want.
Poor hygiene which turns you off.
E.t.c
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by milemimi93(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
FestacGirl:
One of this must be your problem .

You :
Small preek Weak erection Premature ejac Poor libido .

Your wife: Dry vagina. Boring woman in the bedroom. She doesnt give you what you want. Poor hygiene which turns you off. E.t.c
None.
My only problem is, sex is a time killer and energy waster.
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by RotgakSlay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
U wey dy touch no fit advice or position ursef
Na us wey neva touch once go advice u cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by AgentGoat: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
ecstasy357:

This question is irrelevant.

Read the post again and bring out something better.

It's obvious you are not married.
Na mumu dey worry that boy no mind him.
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by CSTR1005: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
You reported to your wife's father about her sex life?

You have just quenched whatever tiny ember of passion she has for you .

She will be very embarrassed and resentful if she knows.
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by MeeLan: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
your own good o, married men are suffering o, meanwhile the wife is bending yansh on fotos on social media.
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
U both are not sexually compactable and she's not just into u. Its like she has a low sex drive while u urself have a huge sex drive. U know how she be before u marry am.nobody forced u into marrying hercheesy. Ask ur fellow married paddies how dem dey do am when their wife refuse dem regular sexcheesy.
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by Kassidy90(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just two years of marriage and a daughter me n my wife can stay up to 3weeks or 1month without sex... Am 33 n she's 29 and she has never for once made a move towards me even when we were dating so I believe it's her nature but as time passes now.. Our sex life is becoming more boring n I have tried lots of things even talked to her about it but nothing changes so, I just take it as my cross n channel my energy through other stuffs......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by Zhahovic(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
naijanewstv:
Good morning to you all. Please post and handle this for me. My marriage is 4 years and my wife is 29 years, I am 37 years old. After my first child, it took my wife 7 months to start allowing me touch her.

I didn't complain. Our baby is 2 years 9 months old. My wife is a stay at home mum. I work in my late father's company with my siblings and my mum. Please is it good, in a month, my wife allows me touch her not up to 4 times and it's with begging and pleading.

I got tired of talking to her and decided to bring her father in to speak to her. We traveled for the weekend for a wedding and my hope is to spend the Sunday at their place and we travel back on Monday morning because we left our son with my mother. In the afternoon, I went to speak to her father because her parents got divorced and her father trained them by himself. When I brought up the se!x issues for the man to plead with me and advise my wife.

He started asking me how many times should my wife give me se!x? is four times a month not enough? Is his daughter a yam that I can eat as I want ? That what nonsense am I talking about? That he is disappointed.

I lost balance and felt very bad. I left that day to the hotel . Everyone reading these post, please is se!x four times a month ok ? Is it that my wife doesn't love me or what ? I wanted to fix her somewhere in the company, she said our baby is still small. I don't understand her at all please. I need solution.

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/my-wife-only-allows-me-to-touch-her-4-times-a-month.html
Seriously..I feel for you man....
This does not give u license to cheat..
But it certainly increases the temptation quotient exponentially!!..
Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by ordainbuzz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
If I don't Bleep my wife very well, who will?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) by JudasNaCarrot: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
clumsydyna:
Doesn't she enjoy it? Don't you know how to do it? Do you sleep in different rooms or beds? I am left with these questions bothering me, I mean once in 2 days is not even enough for some of us.
Hmmmmm....Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Falling For Bleep Boys! Facebook User Cries Out / Am I Psychologically Normal? / Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.