Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them (58615 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / South Africa Beach Lovers Protest Lockdown - Police Arrest Them (photos) / Prostitutes Beat Police Woman For Trying To Arrest Them in Mushin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Topmaike007(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
They should let this boys go jareeh, afterall APC is using Nigeria for Alibaba and no one coughing
just shut up, if you don't have what to type why not read comments and go

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by millionboi2: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Umuaka online.

How did he got to know thy r Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Good. Very Good.

Some of us do everything to earn legitimately online not because we don't know how to create fake Facebook and Instagram profiles, not because we can't create fake virtual companies but because we have God in us and the wealth of the righteous endures forever and the wealth of the sinner is like shaff in the wind.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by PrincessB1(f): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2018
At the thought of hitting a jack pot, they met their waterloo.
Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Amberon: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Topmaike007(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
Because 'this Nigeria' and we all know fraud before it gets to us. But this whites are always too dumb
just as the way those guys was dumb, if they are not dumb someone from Netherland would have not located them so easily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Zuorom: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Deal with them mercilessly
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by SoNature(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
nuti:
NCAN niger-delta branch reporting for duty sir... to check Na***

Go and sleep, oga

Internet scam is a common crime in Nigeria

Lagos, Abuja and Benin have the highest concentration of yahoo boys in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
PrincessB1:
At the thought of hitting a jack pot, they met their waterloo.

Correct!
are you not part of those that have help them spend it
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by jesmond3945: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Sometimes I blame these white people for their uptight position to life, minding their business and not open to people. And then resort to social media to fill their loneliness and the result is exposure to vultures called yahoo boys. When they learn to make friends, open to people of other nationalities, share thoughts and worries with others then there will not be any need for imaginary friends online.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by flimsy2(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
9jayes:
Stop scamming people Make extra $100 monthly contract me on WhatsApp
please teach me bro am willing to learn.... help me...
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by ipobarethieves: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
cool cheesy wink grin ipobarethieves. Ipob jhudas, it is in their fl@theads. HANG DEM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Mizwisdom(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
What's happening to the East?

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by AlphaStyles(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Crime no dy pay i hope they get the full justice of the law

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by nelsonebby(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
This story get k-leg
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by thaoriginator: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
And me just need only 150k to start a business. shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by ipobarethieves: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
just shut up, if you don't have what to type why not read comments and go
He's probably a patron, , kingpin
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by millionboi2: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Nbote:
It is not how dey get dis money dat I find annoying, it is how dey go about spending it. Why dem no dey ever fit use d money do beta thing apart from cars, club and gals
thy dey build house ooo
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Amberon: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Amen and Amen.
bedspread:
Useless Life and Living....

Any WEALTH and RICHES GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Give to I and My Family, May we not Get it... May it never Reach Us In JESUS NAME.. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by 9jayes: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
flimsy2:
please teach me bro am willing to learn.... help me...

Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by no1madman(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Praktikals:
I love the Oyinbo man.
Why?
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by millionboi2: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
SocialJustice:
Small €15k when boys are balling with €3m peacefully.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Blessed200016: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Igbo Amaka smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2018
grin

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by millionboi2: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
joeace2001:
Good. Very Good.

Some of us do everything to earn legitimately online not because we don't know how to create fake Facebook and Instagram profiles, not because we can't create fake virtual companies but because we have God in us and the wealth of the righteous endures forever and the wealth of the sinner is like shaff in the wind.
my dear,I do tell my friends that my 10k is different 4rm dos guys 100k

Just like d oil at d bottom of dat container in d Bible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Deltatoto: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
winkmart:
There should be law for all these Yahoo Boys. They need to spend times 3 of their ages behind bars... Criminals
and the politicians who milk the country dry will spend ur entire families life’s pan inside d grave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Kingjames(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
the state Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, said 11 laptops and 20 phones of different brands were recovered from them.

Jesus wept!

quick money. arrest. death.

until our Youth knows that JEHOVAH JIREH still leaves...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by captainking(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
its foolishness to engage in crime...and to think this is what low level ladies i see in news daily fight for? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by donabassclimcol(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
I am realy suprise for the youth of this days oh. U wil see a smal boy riding G-wagen when my Papa never Ride even as a civil Servant. Infact today Society is Becoming a Mad one.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by ikezudon(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
you go fear jack baur style.. greed will continue to kill nigerians.. 15,000 wasn't enough coz you leave in a hotel..fraud of any kind does not pay..

In other news, see the latest ranking of richest artists in nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by TEYA: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
Because 'this Nigeria' and we all know fraud before it gets to us. But this whites are always too dumb
And your type want Nigeria to be ruled by good people? Your type must have gotten their PVC to vote Buhari out? Shame on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.