Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them (58613 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / South Africa Beach Lovers Protest Lockdown - Police Arrest Them (photos) / Prostitutes Beat Police Woman For Trying To Arrest Them in Mushin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by jimcaddy(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Greed will not kill these boys... After collecting 15k Euros. What else do you want. Go and start up your life and stop the crime. But now just cuz of 1,500 you were caught... They should face the full wrath of the law jare..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Tabbaz(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
keryj:
Them yahoo guys making whites pay for the sins of their fore fathers during slavery lipsrsealed

#jokeoooo embarassed
wrong mentality. I guess it would be normal for the children of yahoo boys to pay for their father's crime too. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by grammys: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2018
19-yr-old 'One-Chance' Robber Jumps Into Lagoon To Evade Arrest

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4225/19-yr-old-one-chance-robber-jumps-into-lagoon-to-evade-arrest#latest

Men of the Rapid Response Unit of the Lagos State Police Command have paraded three 'one-chance' robbers, who were operating on the Third Mainland Bridge.

Disclosing this in a statement on the official Facebook page of the unit on Wednesday, the Police said the robbers were arrested, while attempting to flee from the policemen on foot.

According to the release, “the robbers, John Akinyemi, 27; Paul Oliseh, 37 and Amos Williams, 12, were arrested on Monday afternoon on the Third Mainland Bridge after a chase by the Rapid Response Squad patrol team monitoring Iyana-Oworo.

“One of the robbers, who was later identified as Junior, 19, was reportedly hit by speeding vehicles twice on the bridge before jumping off into the Lagoon.”

Narrating how they operate on the route, the leader of the gang, John Akinyemi, confessed that the gang had been involved in robbery for more than three months.

“There were four of us. I was in charge of calling the team to work. It was our first trip for the day. We took four passengers in Estate Bus Stop in Alapere. They were going to Oshodi. We dispossessed them and dropped them off before Iyana-Oworo one after the other.

"We took their phones and money. We have been doing this for more than three months. We sell the mobile phones and jewelry, and we share the money,” he said.

Semiu Oluwaseun, one of the victims, who alerted the RSS officers, claimed he was robbed of N500,000, as well as his phone and other valuables.

Another victim, who was robbed on Sunday, identified John Akinyemi as the driver of the bus he was robbed in. He noted that he was robbed on Sunday night and that the robbers took N150,000 from him before he was thrown out of the speeding bus.

The robbers were paraded by Imohimi Edgal, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, at the Command headquarters.

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by SocialJustice: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2018
millionboi2:
mumu
Your papa prick.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by soundforce: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2018
MOST yahoo boys are senseless. Is the process worth it, if they only think of bleeping slay queens, clubbing, garjing, champagne 150k/bottle or casket of monze @1.5m, cars etc. To me, such a life style is not substainable. I have seen two stupid yahoo boys; one got 6.5m in april 2017. he lodged in an expensive hotel for 4months till he exausted the whole money n now he is back to street, serving a bricklayer in sites. The second one wasted his millions on only BET9JA VIRTUAL N BABES yet most of them end up in frustration n die mysteriously. Why commit all manner of evil for all this trash? Like the days of 3310 n blackberry. Where are they now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
They must have wasted the money on cars and women. Shameless small boys.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by EmirAbj: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Awon Omo Egbe Omo Asitani, Awon Oloriburuku Omo Ofo Omo Adanu, Awon Omo ASINWIN
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Kpress: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
the boys are learner,that why there were arrested,
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
Because 'this Nigeria' and we all know fraud before it gets to us. But this whites are always too dumb

You have a very twisted mentality I wouldn't be surprised you're one of them, how can any right thinking person justify fraud, because most of your kinds are stock in this country like a tree trunk you do not know what damages these bombastic marauding fraudsters are doing to the image and reputation of Nigeria not to even mention the harassment innocent country men pass through in foreign countries because of the this despicable crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by naijafox(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

Your own time will come too. You seems to support their action. Thieves every where

Not that, I never said I was a scammer or neither am I in support of their actions, they have their life to live and they choose that part, I don't blame them but I am been realistic,

Reason why it is difficult to track this boys is that they sit comfortable with their laptop In faraway countries

So they were daft to be traced to nigeria
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by letonB(f): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Name checking crew
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by soundforce: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
itsene:

No mind these " Edo" boys from Alaigbo.
ABOKI! WHICH OF THEM IS EDO?
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
Because 'this Nigeria' and we all know fraud before it gets to us. But this whites are always too dumb

Are the whites really dumb? Because I think they are just trusting and willing to help their fellow humans, living life as any normal human being should. What has our "sense" and wittiness brought us if not greed, chagrin, eternal poverty, and shortened life expectancy. we need to change our mentality, many of us think they are living the life, but it's the opposite.

You think it's wisdom that we have to refuse our fellow humans help because this is Lagos, because he/she might be a scammer, or might steal your penis?
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by AdemolaA2: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2018
winkmart:
There should be law for all these Yahoo Boys. They need to spend times 3 of their ages behind bars... Criminals
s

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Sneh7(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2018
When and Igbo man Commit crime, news will mention there LGA, even to there village, there compound name an family names, if is another tribe they won't do anything like that, u pple should continue, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by NotAZombie: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
If it was in exchange of nudes,they committed no crime. This police are useless,just because the victim is oyinbo. It is only the person they impersonated that can take up charges against them.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Money ehn..But lekwa onye ocha o! obiara obodo biafra nacho mmadu. Odi egwu
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by NotAZombie: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Can I send you money and then go on to call police to arrest you? It is No. Nigeria Police are crap. If it was money paid in exchange of business deals/contracts,then it is a crime.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by LeonMacJames(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
Are you sure you're not.......

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by IbrahimDamola: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
ofuonyebi:
You can only run...but cannot hide!....this crime is not a new story...the ipob boys like their leader...kanu are always in the business ....

shameless ..rouges and idiots...
My dear yoruba muslim booharist. I agree with you. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by winkmart: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
bestofibkpumpn:

Oloshi

Your day of reckoning is near if you are a part of the scourge. Karma will visit all criminals and they will know no peace
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by uchaymart(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
If you believe this story, then you would fall for anything... First, his name on Facebook is Johnson mills, a U.S soldier in Afghanistan... The white man now sends the money to a Nigerian account.... Now flew to Nigeria to make a complaint in no other place but only Imo state... Ok, the boys were arrested in their hotel room... Hahaha.... Who directed this movie??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Damseldammie(f): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
The main suspect who claimed to be a US Army Sergeant by name Johnson Mills (Nicholas Lambert) serving in Kabul, Afghanistan, and his friends, who claimed to be Red Cross agents, were arrested in Imo State..... I wonder why most "G's" always claim to be U.S army.
Las Las#isé ti já#ojà ti burst#kàsàlà tún burst#format wá cast# see gombe... Ó màa se oh
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by winkmart: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
NotAZombie:
Can I send you money and then go on to call police to arrest you? It is No. Nigeria Police are crap. If it was money paid in exchange of business deals/contracts,then it is a crime.

Have you heard of Money Received under false Pretense. If you have not, no you have and IT IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE under the law
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by winkmart: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
uchaymart:
If you believe this story, then you would fall for anything... First, his name on Facebook is Johnson mills, a U.S soldier in Afghanistan... The white man now sends the money to a Nigerian account.... Now flew to Nigeria to make a complaint in no other place but only Imo state... Ok, the boys were arrested in their hotel room... Hahaha.... Who directed this movie??

Why display folly online. If you don't know how they operate. Don't disgrace yourself in Public and did you read the story at all to understand how the Police tracked the Bastards
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by samwayne154(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Lame
it would be lame when they are igbos
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by emperorblog(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
They should let this boys go jareeh, afterall APC is using Nigeria for Alibaba and no one coughing

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by wakaawaka(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Which country u dey dey write this FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT? And politicians wey dey chop our ass all the time,wetin u don talk about that U ar MAD
winkmart:
There should be law for all these Yahoo Boys. They need to spend times 3 of their ages behind bars... Criminals
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2018
If you ask me I will pronounce no less than 12 yrs imprisonment on them, na Dem dey kill d dreams and goals of future generations by continually soiling the name NIGERIA..

They and those Politrichians, any politician brought to my court na Life sentence.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by GreatMahmud: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Kill them all... I repeat waste them away.. I repeat for the last time finish them and send them to their graves. BASTARDS. U want to enjoy without sweat. Thunder destroy all their generations.. Waka shege ya!
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by mandate12: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:

So u want to compare ur stale brain to that of the whites? He/she trusted u thinking u r a normal human being and charitably sent u monetary aid... And that's ur definition of dumb? Pls!
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by yom2(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
funny.
when they get d animal treatment in the west i hope u wount complain of victimisation? stop justifying wickedness because if u are at d recieving end u wount find it funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.