Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them (58614 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / South Africa Beach Lovers Protest Lockdown - Police Arrest Them (photos) / Prostitutes Beat Police Woman For Trying To Arrest Them in Mushin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Birdyclear:
They should let this boys go jareeh, afterall APC is using Nigeria for Alibaba and no one coughing

Typical PDP supporter, always defending criminals
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
weIMPORT:
The operatives of the Imo State Police Command have arrested some Nigerian men after they defrauded a foreigner to the tune of €15,000.

He said:

“I met Jeanette on Facebook; I claimed to be a US solider to defraud him of €15,000.

“After the initial payment, I demanded another €1,500, after which I was arrested by the police in my hotel room.”

He said the other suspects were not aware that he made another demand on the Dane.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-men-scam-foreigner-of-e15000-victim-travels-down-to-arrest-them/

lalasticlala

Greed! What led him into yahoo yahoo in the first place
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by CrazeMan69(m): 4:48am On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
I cannot Die a day, a minute or a second before My appointed..

I am too packaged too die any how...

Seems u Like death, Carry it...
wow... shocked I thought I had seen it all... Brain washed mofo grin.
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by bedspread: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
CrazeMan69:

wow... shocked I thought I had seen it all... Brain washed mofo grin.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Hoodbilonia: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
ive read all comments with disgust
they did direct wire to nigeria
whitey went to they bank
tracked them tru dia phone nos
lobatan.
greed is bad
fuc im outta here
bich

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Birdyclear:
Because 'this Nigeria' and we all know fraud before it gets to us. But this whites are always too dumb
Interesting. Now tell me why whites being so dumb are living much better than Africa, more comfort, living longer and the so smart Africans die so fast and mostly are poor. Why the dumb ones live better and the smart ones are beggars to them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.