Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How A Female Nairalander Scam Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me (4069 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Iamgrey5(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Victornezzar:
Just there Bro
we no dey see ur break light again
lol
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
THIS IS THE GIRL'S MONIKER

Jamaican.Love grin

cc

mimimile93 don't you agree grin
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Victornezzar: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
its u dey follow d guy threads wellacheesy
The mumu boy think say nairalanders no get sense even though say mad people plenty here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Victornezzar:

The mumu boy think say nairalanders no get sense even though say mad people plenty here cheesy cheesy
well lets all pretend dat we believe the storycheesy.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Shugavee(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
If u believe this story, u no get sense
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Ballmer: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2018
futuregovernor:
After my last post about the club girl, a lot of people here asked for the job,some actually sent me a mail. But one particular Mary,don't know if that's her full name asked for the lady contact, because some guys even call but the job was for only ladies. After sending the lady contact to her,the next day she complained about tfair,I asked for her account details, i pleaded with my colleague to sent her 5k through mobile transfer, he gladly did,because I was very busy,same lady call the next day that she will not be able to visit the woman shop at lekki phase 1 because the 40k salary will not be OK for her,I asked if she actually taught of it before asking me for tfair,what really annoy me is that I have pleaded with the woman to allowed me get someone for her through this forum. A lot of people here need job, She is my pastor wife,she need 3 staff to work with her, she has two already through job section,because she also have a job in VI. She told me her name is Mary but the account NO she sent was a different name,at the close of work yest.she call me,pleaded with me that she use the 5k to do something else,and she can do the job,that I should please help her. Me self ehhh,chaiii. I send am another 2k (I have d evidence). Do u know this lady call back,ranting,asking why I will send her only 2k but I give ashawo 8k,jezzzzzzzzzz. I was astonish, she call me all sort of name,funny,that I should give my sister d job. She said,you think say u dey wise,ntoorrrrr. I don't even know her user name,but if you are d one just call me and apologise, I was only trying to help. Or else I will share your phone NO and your pictures I got through Facebook, bcs I use NO to search you through social media. I save your pics on my phone,I know ur real name,is a small change but just call and apologize or I will embarrass you. Thanks fab

Seem you are the latest entertainer Like Airfocre1, Mamagee n this silly London guy Seun brought to entertain on the forum ?
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by Hamskid2310: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
futuregovernor:
After my last post about the club girl, a lot of people here asked for the job,some actually sent me a mail. But one particular Mary,don't know if that's her full name asked for the lady contact, because some guys even call but the job was for only ladies. After sending the lady contact to her,the next day she complained about tfair,I asked for her account details, i pleaded with my colleague to sent her 5k through mobile transfer, he gladly did,because I was very busy,same lady call the next day that she will not be able to visit the woman shop at lekki phase 1 because the 40k salary will not be OK for her,I asked if she actually taught of it before asking me for tfair,what really annoy me is that I have pleaded with the woman to allowed me get someone for her through this forum. A lot of people here need job, She is my pastor wife,she need 3 staff to work with her, she has two already through job section,because she also have a job in VI. She told me her name is Mary but the account NO she sent was a different name,at the close of work yest.she call me,pleaded with me that she use the 5k to do something else,and she can do the job,that I should please help her. Me self ehhh,chaiii. I send am another 2k (I have d evidence). Do u know this lady call back,ranting,asking why I will send her only 2k but I give ashawo 8k,jezzzzzzzzzz. I was astonish, she call me all sort of name,funny,that I should give my sister d job. She said,you think say u dey wise,ntoorrrrr. I don't even know her user name,but if you are d one just call me and apologise, I was only trying to help. Or else I will share your phone NO and your pictures I got through Facebook, bcs I use NO to search you through social media. I save your pics on my phone,I know ur real name,is a small change but just call and apologize or I will embarrass you. Thanks fab
In my own opinion i think you like helping or love getting scammed from ladies cuz why is it always with the ladies........i no quite alright i begged you for 1k d other time i was dead broke,maybe if u gimme sef i for de pray for u every morning bcus i really needed it dat time.......God has done it for me naw anyway....but wait ooo 5k for tfare to go do job of 40k.......u b jesus D way u de do de baffle me oooo
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
KingLinglee:

Jamaican.Love grin
cc
Free my girl ooh!
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by 93Miles: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nothing stops u from going back to your email to check the moniker. But I sincerely doubt one would give a stranger 5k to go for a job and then later 2k.... Take it easy

It happens.

5k is groundnut change to some people.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by 93Miles: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
KingLinglee:

Jamaican.Love grin
cc
True talk my brother.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Scam Me by RavenClaw: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
I have read your other threads and decided not to comment. But your stupidity has irritated me. Guys asked you for job but you gave it to the ladies. Even if that job was actually a female's job why would you give the girl transport? If she wasn't ready then she should have told you. If a guy had asked you for just 2k would you have given him?
Then because you receive a salary of 340k you start swearing poverty for others especially those who don't have buoyant salaries. Do something for someone that will make God in heaven above add blessings to your life not because of "toto". If you insist on helping girls, there are pure water hawkers and groundnut sellers out there, but you insist on helping an olosho. That way if you become hørny and fück the groundnut seller and she becomes pregnant then you will be rest assured she might be wife material. But an olosho will always cheat and can NEVER be wife material, although some will be wife material though. You simply fell for the olosho because you saw her Toto and boobs, not because she is from your tribe or because of her job. Was she the only olosho you have seen. You want to say that you haven't fückëd an olosho before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Nigerian Native Doctor Builds A Mansion (photos) / Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] / Kobojunkie Is A Woman (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.