Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister (1106 Views)

Nairalander Sister Getting Married, Y'all Invited / CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister / A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by jossytech(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice shot taken at Freedom Park. Wish em HML 08/09 is the date

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Ximenez(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Haba na. Why didn't the guy take care of his hair. I'm not going to comment on the foot wears of the couple, because fingers are not equal and contentment is key to happiness.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
The guy looks very young. Wishing dem a happy one.
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Happy married life oooh cheesy
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Airforce1(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Ximenez:
Haba na. Why didn't the guy take care of his hair. I'm not going to comment on the foot wears of the couple, because fingers are not equal and contentment is key to happiness.

Just wish them well and move on ...

If he make money tomorow and start showing off to those who mocked him when he had nothing, you will start talking nonsense .

4 Likes

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy looks very young. Wishing dem a happy one.
Thats how our own go be, but I have to test that oracle first to see if it can produce results tongue.
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Ximenez(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

Just wish them well and move on ...

If he make money tomorow and start showing off to those who mocked him when he had nothing, you will start talking nonsense .
Oga Ade, be careful of the people you tap o. How long does it take for a guy to brush his hair? You are probably worse off, with your oily and rough face. When you make your own money you can 'show off' , before then continues posting indomie pix on Nairaland at your age. I doubt you have any younger ones looking up to you, judging from your inherent infantile behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Airforce1(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Ximenez:
Oga Ade, be careful of the people you tap o. How long does it take for a guy to brush his hair? You are probably worse off, with your oily and rough face. When you make your own money you can 'show off' , before then continues posting indomie pix on Nairaland at your age. I doubt you have any younger ones looking up to you, judging from your inherent infantile behaviours.

Is it your indomie thread ?

I'm so good at keeping jobless folks like you busy with my threads and I think I deserve some accolades on that .

People like you who hide on this faceless forum to spew thrash are usually the most less privileged in the society . (Prove me wrong by posting your photo)

Did you apply for Buhari #5000 stipend for the poorest of the poor in the society?

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by ArtaxerxesIV: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Dafuq is this?
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by chidekings(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Let's pretend that all is well....
We won't talk........
But it's better to marry when your ready
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Ximenez(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

Is it your indomie thread ?

I'm so good at keeping jobless folks like you busy with my threads and I think I deserve some accolades on that .

People like you who hide on this faceless forum to spew thrash are usually the most less privileged in the society . (Prove me wrong by posting your photo)

Did you apply for Buhari #5000 stipend for the poorest of the poor in the society?
If you didn't notice you quoted me first, that's what is giving you this one life time opportunity to warrant a response from me. If not, when i come to Nairaland to entertain myself and see your several display of tomfoolery, i always laugh, ignore and pass, because at your age, even my younger brother in Secondary school has more wisdom than you, i just pity the unfortunate lady that will end up with you.
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Airforce1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ximenez:
If you didn't notice you quoted me first, that's what is giving you this one life time opportunity to warrant a response from me. If not, when i come to Nairaland to entertain myself and see your several display of tomfoolery, i always laugh, ignore and pass, because at your age, even my younger brother in Secondary school has more wisdom than you, i just pity the unfortunate lady that will end up with you.

Go through my post and you will see it's all to keep the section lively and not to score home cheap and worthless points
. I ain't expecting you see them that way because your life has never known no peace which is evident in your comment .

I'm a very playful guy and seeing people kill themselves over my harmless threads gives me joy .

I don't post for women to like me .. neither do I post to be on anyone's good book because truth is, most of you fellas around here needs help go elevate in life .

You talked about pitying women who would fall for me .. so I ask mysellf , Do I need a woman to really fall for me on nairaland??
Na women dey rush me like Indomie in reality
Go dig .

1 Like

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Ximenez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

Go through my post and you will see it's all to keep the section lively and not to score home cheap and worthless points
. I ain't expecting you see them that way because your life has never known no peace which is evident in your comment .

I'm a very playful guy and seeing people kill themselves over my harmless threads gives me joy .

I don't post for women to like me .. neither do I post to be on anyone's good book because truth is, most of you fellas around here needs help go elevate in life .

You talked about pitying women who would fall for me .. so I ask mysellf , Do I need a woman to really fall for me on nairaland??
Na women dey rush me like Indomie in reality
Go dig .
Last reply from to you. It's is evident that some people's life are very boring and bad in reality that the only place they can get relevance is online. That's what you have been doing and i have no problem with that. You take shots with dirty boxers in and untidy room, that's your problem, you post pictures of unhealthy and cheap food, that's your problem. We all have our purpose in life, since yours is to become a Nairaland celebrity, keep trying you will make it one day. I know how most Nigerian girls are, some you can get with just 100 Naira worth of recharge card, so congrats on the hungry poor girls in your category you are fucking. Dirty, classless, uncouth, drunk, fool at late twenty, and delusional. Those are your major traits, to add to your face which is an engine oil reserve and your head that looks like a weapon. All these are not your fault because you didn't create yourself, but the fact that you refused to use your brain at your age is terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ximenez:
Last reply from to you. It's is evident that some people's life are very boring and bad in reality that the only place they can get relevance is online. That's what you have been doing and i have no problem with that. You take shots with dirty boxers in and untidy room, that's your problem, you post pictures of unhealthy and cheap food, that's your problem. We all have our purpose in life, since yours is to become a Nairaland celebrity, keep trying you will make it one day. I know how most Nigerian girls are, some you can get with just 100 Naira worth of recharge card, so congrats on the hungry poor girls in your category you are fucking. Dirty, classless, uncouth, drunk, fool at late twenty, and delusional. Those are your major traits, to add to your face which is an engine oil reserve and your head that looks like a weapon. All these are not your fault because you didn't create yourself, but the fact that you refused to use your brain at your age is terrible.

Lool

All this long epistle i didn't even read because I told you to stop mocking your fellow man ?

Omo , I'm done replying you o

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by jossytech(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank you all. Please dont let us fight. My sister guy is cool on face. Let me say new care free. Or he seem overwhelm with preparation
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by bobokeshington: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
THIS IS THE WORST PRE-WEDDING PICTURES I'VE SEEN IN 5YEARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by jossytech(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks boboke. Its better been worst you've seen but best marital life they have than seen best pre wedding pics but worst marital break up. Oponu
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Homeboiy: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Observations
1.The lady looks older
2.The guy looks poor and tartared
3.Birds of the same feather, so compatible
4.I wish the a HML
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Looks lik Eleran ( meat seller)
Re: Excellent Prewediing Pics Of A Nairalander Sister by chiommy123(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is not fair guys. The least we could do is to encourage them instead of this

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Love, Lust Or Simply Infatuated? Differences Among Them / Guys Please Does This Happen To You? / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.