Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister (1431 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Nairalander Sister Getting Married, Y'all Invited / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
All Nairalanders are cordially invited to my sister's wedding...
Come on your dancing shoes and come with an extra bag ���

Please move to front page. @Farano abeg do the needful

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Happy Married Life to them... smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by WinningEleven(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hooked
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by LuciferRedeemer: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
OP, your ugly sister looks 38 which puts you around 36.

When are you getting married?
*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
OP, your ugly sister looks 38 which puts you around 36.

When are you getting married?

*spits angry

In Lucifer's eyes, nothing is ever good...
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Happy Married Life to them... smileysmiley
You know see the invitation?

Maybe I go land there na with my shy shy face grin
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
HML to them

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by myettiallah: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ur sister is already pregnant?
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
LightQueen:
You know see the invitation?

Maybe I go land there na with my shy shy face grin
Lol...gringrin Na kogi... tongue..... OK I go Waka come cheesy
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Enezoza:
All Nairalanders are cordially invited to my sister's wedding...
Come on your dancing shoes and come with an extra bag ���

Please move to front page.
HML to your sister, smiley what's her moniker?
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your sis is beautiful..

HML to her

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...gringrin Na kogi... tongue..... OK I go Waka come cheesy
Waka with which leg cheesy

I will go alone to chop rice grin thank you tongue
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
LightQueen:
Waka with which leg cheesy

I will go alone to chop rice grin thank you tongue
Foodgringrin
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Liliyann(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sarcasm....HML
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
myettiallah:
Ur sister is already pregnant?
Na you give her belle?
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Uyiii: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
but people get mind sha, nairalanders wey their mouth nor good naim you dey expose this picture to knowing fully well they'll look for an atom of mistake to bash no matter how frosh the picture is.

so you really try wella because the guy head just be like roasted cocoyamcheesy, your sister try small sha.
and which one is cute babies alert, is that the sole aim of marriage, producing babies and increasing 9ja's already unproductive population, try get small sense na.

anyways I wish you guys a very successful celebration and the main celebrants a happy married life cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by myettiallah: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Enezoza:

Na you give her belle?
I would love to... wink
Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Adanairaland:
Your sis is beautiful..
HML to her
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Uyiii:
but people get mind sha, nairalanders wey their mouth nor good naim you dey expose this picture to knowing fully well they'll look for an atom of mistake to bash no matter how frosh the picture is.

so you really try wella because the guy head just be like roasted cocoyamcheesy, your sister try small sha.
and which one is cute babies alert, is that the sole aim of marriage, producing babies and increasing 9ja's already unproductive population, try get small sense na.

anyways I wish you guys a very successful celebration and the main celebrants a happy married life cool

See kettle calling pot black. Your own head be like plenty things. Looking at your head, I am confused. How can one person have a head as large as this? First of all, e resemble lion ( abi na ur face resemble lion sef). Then it looks like a yam, then like a goat's, then like a ......
Inasmuch as the sole aim of marriage is not to produce babies, and irrespective of how many kids they chose to have, I know their babies will be cute! So you see, you need more sense. Try get.

Anyways, thank you for the wishes.

1 Like

Re: CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Enezoza(f): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2018
lalasticlala please move to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Slap His Groom On Wedding Day / Is Marriage An Achievement? / #bbnaija: "I Will Bleep You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.