Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (39748 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
cool BAT girl
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
The lady had much of her weight on the wall
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by wyde: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
nikkypearl:
There is nothing real bou'the first picture undecided undecided
gbam!!!
I for ask if en be superman shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by duduade: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:
She's so beautiful

I hope she's the loyal type and not some slay witch

How's your Baby mama to be
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2018
duduade:

How's your Baby mama to be

This guy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by coast2sahara: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Who know whether na OSCAR PISTORIUS-kind of leg she hide inside the blue gown.. she be like fine corpse with all the makeovers....
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by loganx: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2018
"Angels on my shoulders" - it's a military term for Apache helicopters given air cover to marines.
the feeling you get when an Apache leads you into battle - a beautiful and submissive wife gives the same feeling.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jackipapa: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2018
The editor of pic one did not do a good job, it is very clear it is Photoshop.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by azidomedogo: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2018
nice
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zinny377(f): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Cute couple...the first pic is photoshop
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ayourmide1(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2018
I like the couple's style. Its so beautiful. More blessing upon them.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dermmy(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
Them Edit the pictures so tay' both of them be like "Walt Disney" characters..... angry

Lmao.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Cute
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2018
The photographer just Dey learn work. Why so much editing and photoshop.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
Them Edit the pictures so tay' both of them be like "Walt Disney" characters..... angry
I swear.. Too much editing.. They be looking like dolls grin
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Awoleesu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's like our people are now living with the s3x doll reality...
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian Man carries his beautiful fiancee on his shoulder like a flying angel in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. How did he do that?
I will suggest you ask the photographer and the Photo editor. Pure photo shop pix.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
the man is handsome, the girl look like cartoon.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mryacks: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
like his shoes grin
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jaysoft: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omoluabi16:
lmao. I noticed too grin

i even notice am pass una
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Gafar14(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
lovely pix. but the lady sha.....see as she ugly like bambam in the second picture
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by pawshjai(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omoluabi16:
lmao. I noticed too grin
Me too...lmao
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fattprince(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mitchsin:
I swear.. Too much editing.. They be looking like dolls grin
this could be us buh you are in PH. even at that i still dont mind waiting for you and coming to ph for you but it will be at the right time ooo. lolz
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2018
fattprince:

this could be us buh you are in PH. even at that i still dont mind waiting for you and coming to ph for you but it will be at the right time ooo. lolz

Hahaha.... Where are you?
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Barbieperry(f): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
lmao...
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fattprince(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Mitchsin:

Hahaha.... Where are you?
in Lagos. hope that wouldn't cause any rift cos i really like you and i am damn serious.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
fattprince:

in Lagos. hope that wouldn't cause any rift cos i really like you and i am damn serious.
Uhmm,iono yet.. Guess we should chat better
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
fattprince:

Is your email heckysmiles?
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fattprince(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mitchsin:

Is your email heckysmiles?
Mitchsin I really appreciate your audience. My email is solabaxterwells I will send another dm now.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mitchsin(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
fattprince:

Mitchsin I really appreciate your audience. My email is solabaxterwells I will send another dm now.

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Started With A Look / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Am I Not Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.