Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (39735 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by GistersNG: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigerian Man carries his beautiful fiancee on his shoulder like a flying angel in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. How did he do that?

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/man-carries-beautiful-fiancee-shoulder-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by GistersNG: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
She's so beautiful

I hope she's the loyal type and not some slay witch

28 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Them Edit the pictures so tay' both of them be like "Walt Disney" characters..... angry

246 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by cahrlifa(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Cuties...the first picture reminds me of batman begins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
The man carry eye go market

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Donald95(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
The first pic is definitely a Photoshop

So, am the only guy viewing this thread, Things are definitely not moving fine for our Feminists and retired Slay queens embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is nothing real bou'the first picture undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2018
I hope he had taken that girl to swim or visited her early morning because that face I'm seeing, hmmm.
Hml though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
Them Edit the pictures so tay' both of them be like "Walt Disney" characters..... angry
I thought I was the only one who noticed

16 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Ishilove:

I thought I was the only one who noticed
lmao. I noticed too grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Heh.... God bless all these our photographers that have evolved.

They turn everyone and anyone into beauties with just a click of their camera.
Isn't God a wonderful God?

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by marsoden: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2018
She looks like a doll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by KingLennon(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2018
I hope the lady will be also willing to carry this guy up like this when things go bad. Happy married life
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Adakintroy: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:
She's so beautiful

I hope she's the loyal type and not some slay witch

To me its wrong for people to judge makeup Beauty as part of beauty.

It makes women even more unreal and detached from their real self.

9 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Aldebaran(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
I believe i can FLY grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nanakgh(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Cuties. Happy married life. smiley Dude has a rich kid vibe so yall should be fine grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 9japarrot: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Na so u tk carry ur problem dey goocheesy
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Photoshop @ its best. You can't carry something on your shoulder and still have that near perfect balance except if what u r carrying is weightless.
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by peacettw: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Multiple apps at work. No skin blemishes, hair perfectly aligned.......and we wonder why we have self image issues.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NobodyKnows(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear
E con be like painting .
Like say na artwork. Chai
Whack photographers everywhere
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Beautiful bride

Handsome groom

Congratulations

What God has joined together no man shall put asunder

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SifonAbasi(f): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Hope this carrying does not end at photo studio.

Congrats to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Tonimordred(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
no b small editin my broda so tay d lady b lyk som1 dats 4rm gotham city

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by femi4: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Photoshop
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CSTR1005: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
The man carry eye go market
You are not a man.

It is a man that should say if she is fine or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Wilson1991: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
I believe ten photographers has hand in this,the editing too much
Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gift2xl: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
WOMEN MAKEUP THIS DAYS IS DECEIVING, ALL FINE, BOTH D 1C THAT ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL. A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IS NOT KNOWN BY MAKEUP IT'S NATURAL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gnaira(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

To me its wrong for people to judge makeup Beauty as part of beauty.

It makes women even more unreal and detached from their real self.

God bless you abundantly for this remark

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by timilehing(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
An obvious lie......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.