Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? (2393 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Kingjames(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
"am sorry richard but am scared?"
"scared about what exactly?.he looked into her eyes.but she looked away.
"am scared of you guyz.thats how you start saying sweet words with your sugar coathed mouth.and at the end of the day you dump us."
"thats something i can never do to you.my feelings for you is real and its getting deeper.giive me a chance to prove it.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingjames:
"am sorry richard but am scared?"
"scared about what exactly?.he looked into her eyes.but she looked away.
"am scared of you guyz.thats how you start saying sweet words with your sugar coathed mouth.and at the end of the day you dump us."
"thats something i can never do to you.my feelings for you is real and its getting deeper.giive me a chance to prove it.
hello, is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by jorion(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Winter4:

I beg to disagree. Marriage actually "Fosters" dreams and ambitions. As long as those dreams and ambitions are there in the first place. It also depends on the person one chooses to marry.A good Marriage does not give a person ambitions or dreams, it encourages/fosters them.
I agree that marriage is not an escape. It can make things worse for an individual without drive sef.

I won't lie to you, it's this simple. If I marry an unintelligent and/or unambitious lady, she's gonna die of loneliness because we will have absolutely nothing to talk about. Infact she will end up being unfaithful as I will also end up finding fulfilment outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Timbuktuo: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Women do not like marriage, they like wedding ceremonies and the whole fantasy atmosphere it entails. Many, many women wish they weren't married to their current husbands and na fear of God make thwm never kill their husbands. Very many of them are prolific cheats.

For many of those that want to marry, they do so because they would like a man to take care of them financially and materially. Most women never love a broke dude. Remember this when you want to marry and don't be shy of selecting and screening ruthlessly; pick the one that most closely seems like your fantasy woman. No matter how long you've dated, don't feel bad dropping a woman, she would drop you if a better man came into her own life.

If a woman pressures you for marriage or agrees to marry you, it means you're the best she can do at that moment. If she had a better option, you wouldn't be considered. Marry your own best option.

One more thing, pay no mind to these women saying African culture is to blame for African women being obsessed with marriage. I would counter by admonishing you to observe the women in the west and you'll see that they also love the idea of the weddings, but the marriage itself is another story entirely.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
IamPlato:

I Like To Hear Ladies Say This but At The End Of The Day Some Of Them Cant Stand Struggle Anymore, so They Start Lookin For A Man To Marry Who can Save Them From The Hard Times

Hmm. Your point?
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Winter4:

I beg to disagree. Marriage actually "Fosters" dreams and ambitions. As long as those dreams and ambitions are there in the first place. It also depends on the person one chooses to marry.A good Marriage does not give a person ambitions or dreams, it encourages/fosters them.
I agree that marriage is not an escape. It can make things worse for an individual without drive sef.

Of course, marriage fosters these things, only when you marry a man who supports them. Marry a dream-killer and see yourself regressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:
Women do not like marriage, they like wedding ceremonies and the whole fantasy atmosphere it entails. Many, many women wish they weren't married to their current husbands and na fear of God make thwm never kill their husbands. Very many of them are prolific cheats.

For many of those that want to marry, they do so because they would like a man to take care of them financially and materially. No woman is ever in love with a broke dude. Remember this when you want to marry and don't be shy of selecting and screening ruthlessly; pick the one that most closely seems like your fantasy woman. No matter how long you've dated, don't feel bad dropping a woman, she would drop you if a better man came into her own life.

If a woman pressures you for marriage or agrees to marry you, it means you're the best she can do at that moment. If she had a better option, you wouldn't be considered. Marry our own best option.

One more thing, pay no mind to these women saying African culture is to blame for African women being obsessed with marriage. I would counter by admonishing you to observe the women in the west and you'll see that they also love the idea of the weddings, but the marriage itself is another story entirely.

Not every woman. Quit the hasty generalization. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Timbuktuo: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not every woman. Quit the hasty generalization. smiley

True, some women do. Thanks for bringing that up.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

For many of those that want to marry, they do so because they would like a man to take care of them financially and materially. No woman is ever in love with a broke dude. Remember this when you want to marry and don't be shy of selecting and screening ruthlessly; pick the one that most closely seems like your fantasy woman. No matter how long you've dated, don't feel bad dropping a woman, she would drop you if a better man came into her own life.

If a woman pressures you for marriage or agrees to marry you, it means you're the best she can do at that moment. If she had a better option, you wouldn't be considered. Marry our own best option.

Spot on. I'd do same. When it comes to whom you want to spend the rest of your life with, you've gotta be selfish. I will not accept the second best. I never settle for less. Be ruthlessly selective and selfish.

You made sense sire.. smiley
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

True, some women do. Thanks for bringing that up.

My utmost pleasure.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Timbuktuo: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Spot on. I'd do same. When it comes to whom you want to spend the rest of your life with, you've gotta be selfish. I will not accept the second best. I never settle for less. Be ruthlessly selective and selfish.

You made sense sire.. smiley

Merci, madmoiselle.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

For many of those that want to marry, they do so because they would like a man to take care of them financially and materially. Most women never love a broke dude. Remember this when you want to marry and don't be shy of selecting and screening ruthlessly; pick the one that most closely seems like your fantasy woman. No matter how long you've dated, don't feel bad dropping a woman, she would drop you if a better man came into her own life.

If a woman pressures you for marriage or agrees to marry you, it means you're the best she can do at that moment. If she had a better option, you wouldn't be considered. Marry your own best option.

hmmmm. Standing ovasion for you bro. Everything is so on point. I doff my heart for you fa.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Kingjames(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
grin
IntrovertedK:
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Kingjames(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
hmmmm. Standing ovasion for you bro. Everything is so on point. I doff my heart for you fa.
grin
IntrovertedK:
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Alzirida(f): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Because without it all ur children will be illicit

1 Like

Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingjames:
grin
werey re ooo oluwa. Quoting me twice in every quote.
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Kingjames(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
grin
IntrovertedK:
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by Vikky014(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
masterchi:
some girls matter and marriage weak me. This girl has been on my neck for close to two years now. She don dream where I give her flower, my father carry her enter our family houz and recently where I gave her key, whatever giving key means to her. Annoying part be after all those useless dreams she go come dey ask me meaning, I no know if she see me as Joseph! Meanwhile she no get any plan for her life apart from make man come marry her and She wants the unfortunate man to be me, God forbid! This girl story na just one out of many others. God help some naija girls.

I respect ladies who despite the unfortunate economy we have put time, resource and effort into making their life better and I go find one like that marry!
Lmao.U wont kill me with laughter
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by IamPlato(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmm. Your point?

grin you This Girl
Re: Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? by LordsApostle: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
Because without it all ur children will be illicit
hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABDUCTED … (18+) / Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit / Nengi Get Mind O, See What She Was Caught In Bed Doing last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.