Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? (4623 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 3:57am On Sep 07, 2018
South Africa is now officially a shythole country , they discriminated and deported Nigerians in their country in numbers not knowing that it would cost them a lot. Now that hardworking Nigerians left that God forsaken nation, their economy collapsed , there is less development , less public services as most of the jobs were done by Nigerians since they are all lazy. There are so many power cuts nationwide because the skilled Nigerians who use to run things in their plants were discriminated and killed. Their hospitals have collapsed since they killed and deported the best doctors they had from Nigeria. So many of them are now poor and jobless people looking to escape the country .

My question to you, since we know now they will be flooding Nigeria in numbers to escape their curse , seeing that sai baba is making great international deals to fix our economy . Should we make our visas very hard to get for them or should we let them come in and treat them like slaves and deport them after ?

5 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2018
make them suffer and then deport them ,God nor go vex

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Alejoc(m): 4:48am On Sep 07, 2018
We don't repay evil in like measures as a country but the streets can be unforgiven!
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 4:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Alejoc:
We don't repay evil in like measures as a country but the streets can be unforgiven!

So what's your suggestion? Because these people are coming soon.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
make them suffer and then deport them ,God nor go vex

Make them suffer how ?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2018
make we use them work
Slaveryisgood:

Make them suffer how ?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Alejoc(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

So what's your suggestion? Because these people are coming soon.

Let's better our life first as a nation and take our developmental plan seriously.... We need the best hands on the Job and people like Buhari can't do any magic.... He does not even have the track record!

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
make we use them work

Lol use them for money rituals? Or slaves?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2018
slaves
Slaveryisgood:

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2018
b cos I don't want us to kill them
Slaveryisgood:

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Alejoc:

Let's better our life first as a nation and take our developmental plan seriously.... We need the best hands on the Job and people like Buhari can't do any magic.... He does not even have the track record!

Our nation could do better but theirs is finished and can never be better again because they made the mistake of kicking us out. Buhari is still better than any African President , he made deals in America, with get germany , France, UK and now China. Where is that backwards shythole South Africa grin. No one takes them serious anymore and soon we will kick tjem out of brics to make brinc which is much better.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
b cos I don't want us to kill them

So you would rather we kill each other than the enemy ?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2018
LMFAO. This is the dumbest thread I've ever encountered on nairaland, the fact that there are people helping you with this dumb fantasy of yours is even more hilarious . How many South Africans have you ever met in your life , let alone in Nigeria? grin. Let me tell you I've lived in South Africa for about a decade now , so I know how South Africans reason . No matter how things get bad in their country, you will never see them running not even to developed countries, let alone other African countries especially our naija. South Africans are more like northerners , they have a culture of contentment and pride, they would rather be poor at home than be a treated like crap or forming nuisances in another mans land. How many of them came to naija last year when they had technical recession ? Lol. South Africans always solve their own problems without outsiders , perhaps we could also learn that to gain respect in the continent.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2018
nah
Slaveryisgood:

So you would rather we kill each other than the enemy ?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:
LMFA. This is the dumbest thread I've ever encountered on nairaland, the fact that there are people helping you with this dumb fantasy of yours is even more hilarious . How many South Africans have you ever met in your life , let alone in Nigeria? grin. Let me tell you I've lived in South Africa for about a decade now , so I know how South Africans reason . No matter how things get bad in their country, you will never see them running not even to developed countries, let alone other African countries especially our naija. South Africans are more like northerners , they have a culture of contentment and pride, they would rather be poor at home than be a treated like crap or forming nuisances in another mans land. How many of them came to naija last year when they had technical recession ? Lol. South Africans always solve their own problems without outsiders , perhaps we could also learn that to gain respect in the continent.

You are the most stupid and unpatriotic idiot here . Who invited you to my thread dog? . Priceless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
hammed71:
you dey mind the idiot?

He doesn't even know naija is way better than that useless country. I hope they xenophobe him . Stupid igbo thug.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by sapeleboi(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2018
so u want us to kill them?
Slaveryisgood:

angry
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You are the most stupid and unpatriotic idiot here . Who invited you to my thread dog? . Priceless idiot.

So I should lie about South Africans in order to be seen as patriotic ? grin. Trust me , Nigeria is the last country South Africans would migrate to . They hardly even leave their nation , even though they can get a 10 year visa to America easily , they dont require a visa to visit so many European countries including Ireland and Russia, and new Zealand Qatar and dubai. Why the Fck would they choose to run to naija if they wanted to escape ? grin. How many South Africans come to naija other than those working for SA government, South African companies or have businesses in naija. The opposite is the truth for us in their country. So there......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

So I should lie about South Africans in order to be seen as patriotic ? grin. Trust me , Nigeria is the last country South Africans would migrate to . They hardly even leave their nation , even though they can get a 10 year visa to America easily , they dont require a visa to visit so many European countries including Ireland and Russia, and new Zealand Qatar and dubai. Why the Fck would they choose to run to naija if they wanted to escape ? grin. How many South Africans come to naija other than those working for SA government, South African companies or have businesses in naija. The opposite is the truth for us in their country. So there......

Lol, South Africans are visa free to these countries than not even naija is? Are you smoking cheap crack ? Don't be an illiterate dog, there is no African country that get 10 year visa to America, do you think trump can be dumb enough to open flood gates for hungry people to destroy his country ? undecided. Do you think those countries would give lazy people visa free status before giving hardworking Nigerians? You are a big fool my friend . Nigerians are the most sort after migrants because we are smart and hardworking. Unpatriotic idiot.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
so u want us to kill them?

Are they not killing us for jealousy because we develop their useless country for them undecided
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by SbuZA(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:
LMFA. This is the dumbest thread I've ever encountered on nairaland, the fact that there are people helping you with this dumb fantasy of yours is even more hilarious . How many South Africans have you ever met in your life , let alone in Nigeria? grin. Let me tell you I've lived in South Africa for about a decade now , so I know how South Africans reason . No matter how things get bad in their country, you will never see them running not even to developed countries, let alone other African countries especially our naija. South Africans are more like northerners , they have a culture of contentment and pride, they would rather be poor at home than be a treated like crap or forming nuisances in another mans land. How many of them came to naija last year when they had technical recession ? Lol. South Africans always solve their own problems without outsiders , perhaps we could also learn that to gain respect in the continent.
. You said it all brother... I hv no more words for OP

8 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by orisa37: 6:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Obey Nigerian Laws in all your aims.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by platinum131(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

He doesn't even know naija is way better than that useless country. I hope they xenophobe him . Stupid igbo thug.

You and this thread will be taken more seriously if you stick to the point by not being insultive.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Lol, South Africans are visa free to these countries than not even naija is? Are you smoking cheap crack ? Don't be an illiterate dog, there is no African country that get 10 year visa to America, do you think trump can be dumb enough to open flood gates for hungry people to destroy his country ? undecided. Do you think those countries would give lazy people visa free status before giving hardworking Nigerians? You are a big fool my friend . Nigerians are the most sort after migrants because we are smart and hardworking. Unpatriotic idiot.

Kikikikiki you think Nigeria is on the same level as South Africa? grin. Stop smoking your socks my friend, the two countries can't be compared on anything , that is why there is one way traffick cheesy. They are lazy yet their nation works way better than ours? grin , so I'm guessing we left naija to rot and came here to build and maintain their country roads , water stations, power stations and all the good things they have here ? cheesy.

Visa-free entry
Angola Georgia Malaysia Singapore
Antigua & Barbuda Grenada Mauritius South Korea
Argentina Guatemala Micronesia St Vincent and the Grenadines
Bahamas Guyana Mozambique Swaziland
Barbados Haiti Namibia Tanzania
Belize Honduras Nicaragua Thailand
Benin Hong Kong Palestinian territories Trinidad and Tobago
Botswana Indonesia Panama Tunisia
Brazil Ireland Paraguay Uruguay
Chile Israel Peru Vanuatu
Costa Rica Jamaica Philippines Venezuela
Dominica Kenya Qatar (Visa waiver on arrival) Zambia
Dominican Republic Kosovo Russian Federation Zimbabwe
Ecuador Lesotho Saint Kitts and Nevis
El Salvador Macao Saint Lucia
Fiji Malawi Senegal
Visa on arrival
Armenia Ghana Marshall Islands Tajikistan
Bolivia Guinea-Bissau Mauritania Timor-Leste
Cambodia Iran Nepal Togo
Cape Verde Jordan Oman Turkey
Comoros Kyrgyzstan Palau Tuvalu
Djibouti Laos Rwanda Uganda
Ethiopia Madagascar Samoa
Gabon Maldives Seychelles (visitor’s permit)
Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) entry
Ivory Coast India Sri Lanka

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/218411/south-africans-can-visit-these-94-countries-without-a-visa-in-2018/

The above are some of the countries they have an option to flood but choose their own country , and here are idiots like you talking about deporting them from a backward nation like ours grin.

South Africans qualify for a 10 year visa to USA while us , it's only 2 years , ask yourself why idiot? cheesy

The visa may be issued for a period of between 1 and 10 years.

https://www.intergate-immigration.com/american-united-states-visa.php.

Lol so keep on fantasizing about an imaginary influx of south africans when they are not even interested in living visa free , Israel, Brazil, Ireland, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore etc the same countries we are dying to enter lol.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
platinum131:

You and this thread will be taken more seriously if you stick to the point by not being insultive.

Lol, is there even a point to be taken seriously from this thread created by a delusional lunatic.

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
platinum131:

Answer the question , what should we do when these hungry pests start flooding our country?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

Kikikikiki you think Nigeria is on the same level as South Africa? grin. Stop smoking your socks my friend, the two countries can't be compared on anything , that is why there is one way traffick cheesy. They are lazy yet their nation works way better than ours? grin , so I'm guessing we left naija to rot and came here to build and maintain their country roads , water stations, power stations and all the good things they have here ? cheesy.

Visa-free entry
Angola Georgia Malaysia Singapore
Antigua & Barbuda Grenada Mauritius South Korea
Argentina Guatemala Micronesia St Vincent and the Grenadines
Bahamas Guyana Mozambique Swaziland
Barbados Haiti Namibia Tanzania
Belize Honduras Nicaragua Thailand
Benin Hong Kong Palestinian territories Trinidad and Tobago
Botswana Indonesia Panama Tunisia
Brazil Ireland Paraguay Uruguay
Chile Israel Peru Vanuatu
Costa Rica Jamaica Philippines Venezuela
Dominica Kenya Qatar (Visa waiver on arrival) Zambia
Dominican Republic Kosovo Russian Federation Zimbabwe
Ecuador Lesotho Saint Kitts and Nevis
El Salvador Macao Saint Lucia
Fiji Malawi Senegal
Visa on arrival
Armenia Ghana Marshall Islands Tajikistan
Bolivia Guinea-Bissau Mauritania Timor-Leste
Cambodia Iran Nepal Togo
Cape Verde Jordan Oman Turkey
Comoros Kyrgyzstan Palau Tuvalu
Djibouti Laos Rwanda Uganda
Ethiopia Madagascar Samoa
Gabon Maldives Seychelles (visitor’s permit)
Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) entry
Ivory Coast India Sri Lanka

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/218411/south-africans-can-visit-these-94-countries-without-a-visa-in-2018/

The above are some of the countries they have an option to flood but choose their own country , and here are idiots like you talking about deporting them from a backward nation like ours grin.

South Africans qualify for a 10 year visa to USA while us , it's only 2 years , ask yourself why idiot? cheesy

The visa may be issued for a period of between 1 and 10 years.

https://www.intergate-immigration.com/american-united-states-visa.php.

Lol so keep on fantasizing about an imaginary influx of south africans when they are not even interested in living visa free , Israel, Brazil, Ireland, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore etc the same countries we are dying to enter lol.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria and fellow Nigerians .I'm sure you are a useless drug dealer that might soon get killed in your South African paradise . Igbos and lack of pride, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Babacele: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Runalong333:

don't waste your time with these folks. Let them wait till eternity for the day SACs would come begging for alms in Nigeria ,apart from from the strategic money making businesses they have all over here which employ millions of Nigerians. A lot of SAs come to Nigeria everyday on tourism especially to SCOAN in Ikotun and it is Nigerians that run after them to be patronised for food,accommodation or for one service or the other. Just ignore this guys.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Babacele:
don't waste your time with these folks. Let them wait till eternity for the day SACs would come begging for alms in Nigeria ,apart from from the strategic money making businesses they have all over here which employ millions of Nigerians. A lot of SAs come to Nigeria everyday on tourism especially to SCOAN in Ikotun and it is Nigerians that run after them to be patronised for food,accommodation or for one service or the other. Just ignore this guys.

Lol , hear you. Anyways the person who created this silly thread is a know delusuonalist grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Join The US Marines / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates / Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.