Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? (4622 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

The whole thing is tiring bro. I don't know why our people are made like this always looking to cut corners and cheat other to "succeed" our name is dead. I visit countries like Kenya, Botswana and Namibia and the people are so reserved and respect their laws , no one skips robots , I won't even talk of the orderlines in South Africa, why us embarassed

perhaps it's the decades of military rule and oppression that got to us bad.

If we can curb the get rich quick/anyhow mentality, Nigeria will be better for it
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

perhaps it's the decades of military rule and oppression that got to us bad.

If we can curb the get rich quick/anyhow mentality, Nigeria will be better for it

I guess so , but if that is the case shouldn't Namibians and South Africans be worse than we are since they had the worst type of oppression in Africa? We don't see them being a nuisance, not in their own countries let alone outside . I really don't know what to blame for this kind of behaviour , maybe the population and lack of conducive environment.

I think it's too late now , we have 12 year old boys in Lagos learning "work " angry.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by MPSA(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Where is Maleu with his zim policy, it's true, we are coming very soon, Makoko is my last stop. Peace guys, We are in a big problem nowadays because of maleu grin Sorry guys, We will never practice xeno again, undecided
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

LMFAO, another supporter of foolishness . Nollywood what ?. South Africans come to naija as visitors at scoan, same as some come to check on their businesses, same as some are in naija to look after South African interests in the country . But how many of these people are in Nigeria illegally? grin. Are they desperate to remain in naija like we are desperate to remain in their country ? Nope, they come , do what they came for and jet off back home. Like I said before , this was a dumb thread , there are no South Africans that would be desperate to migrate to naija , when better countries can easily accommodate them , it's just delusions from people like yourself . Lol, nollywood when South African movie industry has two Oscars grin, their movies get reviewed against Hollywood movies not among " African best" lol. This is ridiculous .

You asked questions and still answered them yourself. It seems you know the mind of every South African visitor or they reach out to you with their intentions before arriving the country grin No intelligent person will take you serious. Allow pipo rant, there's no harm in it except u are SACAN cheesy
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
MPSA:
Where is Maleu with his zim policy, it's true, we are coming very soon, Makoko is my last stop. Peace guys, We are in a big problem nowadays because of maleu grin Sorry guys, We will never practice xeno again, undecided

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:

You asked questions and still answered them yourself. It seems you know the mind of every South African visitor or they reach out to you with their intentions before arriving the country grin No intelligent person will take you serious. Allow pipo rant, there's no harm in it except u are SACAN cheesy

LOL , how many South Africans are loitering in naija without papers? How many have you personally encountered , missNollywood grin grin. I'm telling you now there is no sane South African who would leave the comfort they enjoy here even the poor , to go and beg for a stay in naija , you and op are just pure delusional grin. What happened to Israel, Singapore and them ? . I'm not trying to put down our home , but let's be realistic , there are huge reasons why there is a one way influx to both countries and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Halla at me when you see a bunch of South Africans causing a nuisance in naija lol. Remember the topic is about an influx of them to our great naija lol.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

LOL , how many South Africans are loitering in naija without papers? How many have you personally encountered , missNollywood grin grin. I'm telling you now there is no sane South African who would leave the comfort they enjoy here even the poor , to go and beg for a stay in naija , you and op are just pure delusional grin. What happened to Israel, Singapore and them ? . I'm not trying to put down our home , but let's be realistic , there are huge reasons why there is a one way influx to both countries and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Halla at me when you see a bunch of South Africans causing a nuisance in naija lol. Remember the topic is about an influx of them to our great naija lol.

When we saw the news about the numbers that died at SCOAN some of us never knew that there are a lot of them looking for miracles here. If their lives are so great why the influx for divine intervention? U and I don't know all their reasons for coming or the decisions they will make when they land here, we can only speculate. cheesy me, I will soon create my own to rant about Chinese & Indians here grin
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:

When we saw the news about the numbers that died at SCOAN some of us never knew that there are a lot of them looking for miracles here. If their lives are so great why the influx for divine intervention? U and I don't know all their reasons for coming or the decisions they will make when they land here, we can only speculate. cheesy

LMFAO , how many South Africans come and stay in Nigeria illegally ? How many have you seen this month causing a nuisance or running away from immigration officers ?.

Like I said before South Africans come to Nigeria for business, represent their government and for the scoan thing , but how many of them choose to second abscond or overstay and for what exactly . Europeans come to scoan , and to do business in naija , should we find a way to stop their " influx " as well ? grin grin. Our people are the ones desperate to remain in South Africa even jumping on buildings to avoid immigration. Show me one South African who has ever fought till his death to remain in godly naija lol. This argument is ridiculous . Just show me one proof that there is an overwhelming number of South Africans coming to " flood" our streets lol. Just one .

7 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:

When we saw the news about the numbers that died at SCOAN some of us never knew that there are a lot of them looking for miracles here. If their lives are so great why the influx for divine intervention? U and I don't know all their reasons for coming or the decisions they will make when they land here, we can only speculate. cheesy me, I will soon create my own to rant about Chinese & Indians here grin

LMFAO, go ahead and rant about the Indians and Chinese who are oppressing our people in those factories and beating them up for missing targets . Don't forget the great Lebanese . Those are big problems in naija , I doubt 99.9% ever met one South African in their lives , yet they seem bothered by them than the people who are enslaving them on their own soil and in their own respective countries. So I say , that would be a brainy rant than this idiotic one grin.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

LMFAO, go ahead and rant about the Indians and Chinese who are oppressing our people in those factories and beating them up for missing targets . Don't forget the great Lebanese . Those are big problems in naija , I doubt 99.9% ever met one South African in their lives , yet they seem bothered by them than the people who are enslaving them on their own soil and in their own respective countries. So I say , that would be a brainy rant than this idiotic one grin.

Lol grin
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

Well the laws in Nigeria is what makes these Indians Lebanese and Chinese treat their workers anyhow

these people also run businesses in America /Canada

Do they treat their staff in similar fashion there?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by MPSA(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?
What is wrong with you, Why you don't listen to Runalong 333? He is trying very hard to educate you but you don't listen, He is 100 percent right, We can't bother you in your country, Relax grin
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
MPSA:

What is wrong with you, Why you don't listen to Runalong 333? He is trying very hard to educate you but you don't listen, He is 100 percent right, We can't bother you in your country, Relax grin

me and runalong were having a conversation

Did I argue with him?

He listened to me and I listened to him.

Now; what is the meaning of that horssshit you typed up there?
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by MPSA(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

me and runalong were having a conversation

Did I argue with him?

He listened to me and I listened to him.

Now; what is the meaning of that horssshit you typed up there?

I don't understand why you are so angry like this, We can't bother you in your country, You better shut up grin
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Ugosample(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
MPSA:

I don't understand why you are so angry like this, We can't bother you in your country, You better shut up grin

oh lawd

this guy issa dunce

Did I ask any south African to come bother anybody in Nigeria?

Your comments reeks of emptiness in your soul, and you need to do something about it.

Because from my comment here, I don't see what warrant all these your comments grin cheesy
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by MPSA(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

oh lawd

this guy issa dunce

Did I ask any south African to come bother anybody in Nigeria?

Your comments reeks of emptiness in your soul, and you need to do something about it.

Because from my comment here, I don't see what warrant all these your comments grin cheesy
Let me tell you, You are the most backward Nigerian ever exist in this world, Why you are so backward? Tell me Makoko Boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Gavrelino123: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

So I should lie about South Africans in order to be seen as patriotic ? grin. Trust me , Nigeria is the last country South Africans would migrate to . They hardly even leave their nation , even though they can get a 10 year visa to America easily , they dont require a visa to visit so many European countries including Ireland and Russia, and new Zealand Qatar and dubai. Why the Fck would they choose to run to naija if they wanted to escape ? grin. How many South Africans come to naija other than those working for SA government, South African companies or have businesses in naija. The opposite is the truth for us in their country. So there......
God bless you for speaking the truth.....Nigeria is far below S.A.....

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol grin

Tag me when you start that thread , I will gladly help you with the degrading stories and pictures of incidents where those nationalities have abused our people in our home soil. South Africans are not our problem , we are chasing the wrong "thief" lol.

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Ugosample:

Well the laws in Nigeria is what makes these Indians Lebanese and Chinese treat their workers anyhow

these people also run businesses in America /Canada

Do they treat their staff in similar fashion there?

Bro , you can say that again. Nigerian government is very weak and allows foreigners to abuse citizens anyhow . Forget America and canada, let these fools try their shyt with a citizen of South Africa, Namibia or Botswana and see how quickly they will be rounded up , not just by authorities but by locals . Besides our leaders being failures , we also lack solidertary . When a citizen of South Africa is abused by a foreigner there is no "she is Zulu, so she must have done something to him" or "" she is coloured , let her be abused" , people will be on the foreigners ass like a pack of wolves. But in naija , " she is a flattino" " afonja" " aboki" undecided. And we expect foreigners to come and respect our country ? It doesn't work that way . We are too docile when money is involved hence the Lebanese, Indians and Chinese oppress us at will.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Listen to this dog sef undecided

You still stupid ? Lol.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Runalong333:

You still stupid ? Lol.

You still peddling drugs?

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Runalong333:

You still stupid ? Lol.
Obviously.... lol
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by naposium(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2018
There is no much argument about this thing...... How many South Africans have ever been on the headline outside there country for bad or negative things, the government planned well for there life in such a way there is ordelines...... 10 years visa to United States for them but ask them will you leave the shore of your country they tell. You I will rather die here that's what we call patriotism

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Slaveryisgood: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2018
naposium:
There is no much argument about this thing...... How many South Africans have ever been on the headline outside there country for bad or negative things, the government planned well for there life in such a way there is ordelines...... 10 years visa to United States for them but ask them will you leave the shore of your country they tell. You I will rather die here that's what we call patriotism

Who asked you . Why are you ugly South Africans always on our website
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Macabinha: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Lol, South Africans are visa free to these countries than not even naija is? Are you smoking cheap crack ? Don't be an illiterate dog, there is no African country that get 10 year visa to America, do you think trump can be dumb enough to open flood gates for hungry people to destroy his country ? undecided. Do you think those countries would give lazy people visa free status before giving hardworking Nigerians? You are a big fool my friend . Nigerians are the most sort after migrants because we are smart and hardworking. Unpatriotic idiot.

No dey argue wetting you no know.... na true dey guy de talk... go hilbrow, yovile, Berea, sunny side,Acadia , marabastad, etc. na Nigerians get am here for south Africa. almost all shops and accident car repair sell business na naija.

I believe you are educated go online and check visa free countries for south African citizens....you will get the answer.

Even as a Nigerian applying for USA visa via SA you get between 3-5years but from Nigeria max 6months.

stop arguing what you do t know. you dey claim rubbish... learn from guys were don travel see.
wetting SA guy go find for Nigeria.. maybe na church or MTN carry am go

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Macabinha:

No dey argue wetting you no know.... na true dey guy de talk... go hilbrow, yovile, Berea, sunny side,Acadia , marabastad, etc. na Nigerians get am here for south Africa. almost all shops and accident car repair sell business na naija.

I believe you are educated go online and check visa free countries for south African citizens....you will get the answer.

Even as a Nigerian applying for USA visa via SA you get between 3-5years but from Nigeria max 6months.

stop arguing what you do t know. you dey claim rubbish... learn from guys were don travel see.
wetting SA guy go find for Nigeria.. maybe na church or MTN carry am go

Hahaha you dey mind the fool? cheesy. He should go to the South African embassies in Abuja and Lagos and see the scores of people who want to relocate to South Africa and visit the Nigerian embassy in south Africa and see the opposite .
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

There are thousands of those lazy pigs begging around Nigeria daily . Go to the nigerian consulate in their country and see the line of visa beggers. We must stop their influx by any means possible before they threaten our security with their laziness and crime. South Africans are the worst in everything in Africa, Nigeria is much better in everything that those idiots .

This person is obviously not normal. I wonder why anybody should waste their precious time arguing with him.
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Macabinha: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Runalong333:

Hahaha you dey mind the fool? cheesy. He should go to the South African embassies in Abuja and Lagos and see the scores of people who want to relocate to South Africa and visit the Nigerian embassy in south Africa and see the opposite .

I have lived in SA for a long time and I am speaking from experience... don't compare SA with Naija......maybe you can in 200 years time.
Education wise
Infrastructure wise
Economy wise
Human right wise
Health wise
Agriculture wise...
Feeding wise.

when SA deport naija it is for a reason.
our boys don cast everywhere with drugs and fraud. Although some are legit.
I studied I in SA and worked in SA for a long time earning peak R51000.00 per month which is more than a million naira per month.. which job in Nigeria pays that much....?
Nigeria is still celebrating having malls and shoprite/spar when this is a norm in almost every area or neighbourhood. In fact shop rite is for the poor in SA.

if you are Nigerian in SA most of the local girls like you for monthly stipends ... bit for the men and authority... they are just waiting to hear when you are arrested for something wrong
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Macabinha: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
The problem of Nigeria is that we are all scared to die... to go protest your mother go draw your ear say no go make you no die. our parents were cowards and that kept us in this state....

make any official misbehave for SA na one week him go resign. In SA they know their right... I believe you heard what happened to Jacob Zuma and Umalusi...democracy works here.

Not a country where only a few elite know what is happening the rest are blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Join The US Marines / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates / Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.